This is a theme that I made for my friend Anna and named it after her. I made it a tad bit too girly for her but we both agreed that if I had already invested time in this, I should share it with others who might like the girliness of it. So here it is!

I made 2 versions, one with battery and one without battery. Both are the same just minus battery meter.
    I thought about making one for the guys but I don't know how the guys feel about this concept with the black background layer with transparent figures on it that can come out different depending on the background you choose to use. So I don't know, if the guys like this concept, give me suggestions on what I should put on the black background layer to make it guy friendly (but please nothing too complicating... ).

Anyways enjoy! Remember to leave me some feedbacks and do a battery pull after installation.

Hot keys: dock z/0, black background */#, WS and the small slot on the banner are both static.
    Navigation: scroll up from first slot in dock to access WS and the small slot, all slot on dock has access to the today area by scrolling down.

****UPDATED OTA LINK and bug fix*******

Battery
    No battery

Screenshots:

Last edited by glitterstars; 11-21-10 at 10:50 AM. Reason: corrected bug
    rlharh, Caohieu88 and MoRedStar like this.
    11-20-10 10:40 AM
    Beautiful theme, Glad to download it!
    11-20-10 10:49 AM
    Been looking forward to this release.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-10 11:31 AM
    dl love it but have question. how do I get the2 slots on top banner to show up they are very hard to see my weather
    thanks
    I attached a screenshot so can see what I mean
    Last edited by brewersc; 11-20-10 at 12:35 PM.
    11-20-10 11:32 AM
    Really girly! :-D But ignoring this fact I respect your intention... Well done, dude...:-)
    11-20-10 11:33 AM
    Yep, its definitely a "more feminine" theme. Like the concept, tho. Great work!
    11-20-10 11:58 AM
    Love this theme! Thank you for sharing.
    11-20-10 01:28 PM
    sorry guys, i had a minor problem when i exported the files for OTA download, got it fixed now.
    11-20-10 02:17 PM
    sorry guys, i had a minor problem when i exported the files for OTA download, got it fixed now.
    ok, thanks! redownloading now, thank for sharing this theme!!!
    11-20-10 03:30 PM
    Hey there, nice theme. Is this OS6 friendly?
    11-20-10 04:21 PM
    Really girly! :-D But ignoring this fact I respect your intention... Well done, dude...:-)
    that would be dudette

CatAlex: it's made for os 5
    11-20-10 05:32 PM
    No such thing as too girly! Love this, thanks for posting.
    11-20-10 05:50 PM
    that would be dudette

CatAlex: it's made for os 5
    :-) It makes no difference to me :-) I accept all kinds of envelopes which are containing competence, personality and humor...:-) Also females... :-) Under other conditions I even prefer them...:-)
    11-21-10 03:59 AM
    nice girly theme...i wish you can make some boy"ish" theme..hehehe
    11-21-10 11:45 AM
    :-) It makes no difference to me :-) I accept all kinds of envelopes which are containing competence, personality and humor...:-) Also females... :-) Under other conditions I even prefer them...:-)
    bahahahahaha... ok dudette if you say so

@xfahrulx: boy-ish themes will be coming soon... it's easier to stray into the girlie area but i'll try to restrain myself on some themes.
    11-21-10 12:02 PM
    I love all of your themes so far but this is the most original by far, thank you for it! My *only* problem is that I can't seem to toggle the black background at all. It's always on. I've used */#, I've done battery pulls, I loaded the fixed OTA and everything and nothing works. I'm using a 9700 with 5.0, am I missing something?
    11-21-10 08:45 PM
    I love all of your themes so far but this is the most original by far, thank you for it! My *only* problem is that I can't seem to toggle the black background at all. It's always on. I've used */#, I've done battery pulls, I loaded the fixed OTA and everything and nothing works. I'm using a 9700 with 5.0, am I missing something?
    do you mean the background with the black banner or the entirely black one? (well almost entirely)
    11-21-10 09:53 PM
    do you mean the background with the black banner or the entirely black one? (well almost entirely)
    The entirely black background, when I change wallpapers, I only see the pattern of my wall through the butterflies on the right hand lower corner of the screen, like in your second screenshot. I have dialing from the homescreen turned off and the */# buttons aren't doing anything.

Not like it matters too much, I adore the theme regardless! But it would be cool to show or not show much of, the wallpaper. Thanks!
    11-21-10 10:45 PM
    did you make sure to press the alt and see that at the top right corner before your pressed the #? that should make the black background disappear.

cuz I downloaded the theme just now and tested it and the hot keys are working fine and no one else has mentioned this prob.

let me know, if not, I'll look into the script again.
    11-21-10 11:28 PM
    lovely! i like a lot
    11-21-10 11:28 PM
    Alt plus the keys makes it work. Awesome! Thank you!
    11-22-10 09:15 AM
    This is a wonderful theme! Thank u for sharing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-10 12:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD