With the help of a few good friends, I am happy to finally release this theme. After several variations, fixes, trial and error, I think that it is finally time.

The wallpaper is USER DEFINED finally. I highly recommend a darker wallpaper, so that everything will properly show on the theme.

Navigation is very simple. Up and down, that is it.

This theme is a replica of the Accomplished theme, with white, instead of grey. It seems to show better on the homescreen.

Icons are not user defined, except for the dedicated weather slot. This slot has text on all the time, so it is perfect for the weather. I highly recommend BerryWeather (paid app). The lack of user customization is done on purpose, to achieve the look of the theme. If you would like any type of a custom version of this, with your choice of default applications, I would be more than glad to do this for a small donation.

Spacebar launches QuickLaunch (paid app) which I also highly recommend.
    There are no transitions, and nothing else to slow this theme down. It is under 500kb, with custom icons!!

Known bugs/issues:

1. Theme is designed to be used with a 12 hr. clock. If you select the 24 hr. clock, the alarm icon will overlay the time. I am still working on a fix for this.

2. Theme is designed to be used with SMS/MMS/Email combined. This ensures that the Message icon is notified when you get a new SMS/MMS/Email. Simply hide your SMS icon on the Application screen.

3. Theme is designed to be used with the following pay apps: BerryWeather & QuickLaunch. There have been 2 BerryWeather icon sets designed to fit this theme if you have the full pay version of BerryWeather. Link and credits to the creators will be added once both are complete.

4. BB symbol/Start are for aesthetic purposes only at this time. That may change. Theme is designed to emulate the Windows Mobile 6 style, but is not a direct imitation of it.

5. Weather slot does not have a focus icon. That is done on purpose so that the weather icon will always show. If you don't have any type of blue highlighted focus icon on the screen, you are on the weather slot. (See screen shot below)

Screens:

Home:

Application:

Contacts:

Call:

Wallpaper:

With any type of download, a battery pull is highly suggested. Please post questions, comments, suggestions, screenshots here.

OTA to download from your phone is here: OTA

Custom BerryWeather icons!!
    Created by ba_hamilton (2 sets) HERE
    Created by BlastTyrant (1 set) HERE
    IMPORTANT NOTES!

This theme will not be ported to OS6, so please don't ask.
    No customizations will be made, and no donations will be accepted.
    This will be the only version of this theme available.
    Last edited by Heavy Fluid; 03-04-11 at 12:59 PM.
    Toxic and skfreak like this.
    03-04-11 11:27 AM
    Well done again HF........

Even though for os5 only......
    03-04-11 11:38 AM
    Thanks sooo much HF for this version....always a special theme on my bb

03-04-11 02:19 PM
    Nice addition to you line of themes..
    03-04-11 02:48 PM
    I love the updated version, excellent work! Thank you very much for making it free.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-11 02:49 PM
    Please add a os 6 version, so we can enjoy your awesome work. Thanks

03-04-11 03:01 PM
    Thank you for all of the kind words and of course, the screenshots.

BW Icons - YahooWeather
    03-04-11 03:41 PM
    This theme is great..where is the ota for the white accomplished? I downloaded the ota and its for the regular one... Thanks...
    With the help of a few good friends, I am happy to finally release this theme. After several variations, fixes, trial and error, I think that it is finally time.

The wallpaper is USER DEFINED finally. I highly recommend a darker wallpaper, so that everything will properly show on the theme.

Navigation is very simple. Up and down, that is it.

This theme is a replica of the Accomplished theme, with white, instead of grey. It seems to show better on the homescreen.

Icons are not user defined, except for the dedicated weather slot. This slot has text on all the time, so it is perfect for the weather. I highly recommend BerryWeather (paid app). The lack of user customization is done on purpose, to achieve the look of the theme. If you would like any type of a custom version of this, with your choice of default applications, I would be more than glad to do this for a small donation.

Spacebar launches QuickLaunch (paid app) which I also highly recommend.
    There are no transitions, and nothing else to slow this theme down. It is under 500kb, with custom icons!!

Known bugs/issues:

1. Theme is designed to be used with a 12 hr. clock. If you select the 24 hr. clock, the alarm icon will overlay the time. I am still working on a fix for this.

2. Theme is designed to be used with SMS/MMS/Email combined. This ensures that the Message icon is notified when you get a new SMS/MMS/Email. Simply hide your SMS icon on the Application screen.

3. Theme is designed to be used with the following pay apps: BerryWeather & QuickLaunch. There have been 2 BerryWeather icon sets designed to fit this theme if you have the full pay version of BerryWeather. Link and credits to the creators will be added once both are complete.

4. BB symbol/Start are for aesthetic purposes only at this time. That may change. Theme is designed to emulate the Windows Mobile 6 style, but is not a direct imitation of it.

5. Weather slot does not have a focus icon. That is done on purpose so that the weather icon will always show. If you don't have any type of blue highlighted focus icon on the screen, you are on the weather slot. (See screen shot below)

Screens:

Home:

Application:

Contacts:

Call:

Wallpaper:

With any type of download, a battery pull is highly suggested. Please post questions, comments, suggestions, screenshots here.

OTA to download from your phone is here: OTA

Custom BerryWeather icons!!
    Created by ba_hamilton (2 sets) HERE
    Created by BlastTyrant (1 set) HERE
    IMPORTANT NOTES!

This theme will not be ported to OS6, so please don't ask.
    No customizations will be made, and no donations will be accepted.
    This will be the only version of this theme available.
    03-04-11 04:25 PM
    Posted at the bottom of the post that you just quoted.

03-04-11 04:55 PM
    I love the updated version, excellent work! Thank you very much for making it free.

Dollface can you post your BW settings please...I can't seem to get it to fit and look like yours...TIA

03-04-11 05:03 PM
    Dollface can you post your BW settings please...I can't seem to get it to fit and look like yours...TIA

Sure, I believe they are 110 from top and 100 from the left, the right is set at 0. Also, I choose to show the daily forecast not the hourly forecast and my icons are SMALL.
    wendybeee likes this.
    03-04-11 09:05 PM
    Sure, I believe they are 110 from top and 100 from the left, the right is set at 0. Also, I choose to show the daily forecast not the hourly forecast and my icons are SMALL.
    Thanks sooo much hun
    03-05-11 11:33 AM
    Have not you changed your mobile to Torch yet ??
    03-22-11 08:21 AM
    Have not you changed your mobile to Torch yet ??
    I have not, and will not. I used a Torch previously, and won't go back to it. I love my 9700, and have no plans on moving away from it, or to OS6.
    03-22-11 09:28 AM
    I have not, and will not. I used a Torch previously, and won't go back to it. I love my 9700, and have no plans on moving away from it, or to OS6.
    I agree with you, the 9700 is one of the best smart phones , I tried it for some days. It is because I use two languages on my mobile, and the physical KB then have 3 tiny letters on it ( 2 letters and a symbol ) I took the torch so I can use the landscape KB for one language and the physical KB comes then with one letter only and a symbol.

I just wished to have one of your nice themes.
    03-22-11 10:31 AM
    Lovely Theme. I would love to use it but am running OS6 ;(
    03-22-11 01:50 PM
    Thank you. I just don't have the time or a device running OS6 to test this properly.
    03-22-11 06:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD