03-03-11 01:38 PM
56 123
tools
    I have been waiting for this for a LONG,LONG time know! Thank you for releasing it AND making it free

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-26-11 03:10 PM
    I have been waiting for this for a LONG,LONG time know! Thank you for releasing it AND making it free

Just a quick question....what did you do to get the calendar icon to change, and for it to show the date instead of Calendar? Is this an app?

BTW - screen looks awesome!!
    01-26-11 04:03 PM
    Just a quick question....what did you do to get the calendar icon to change, and for it to show the date instead of Calendar? Is this an app?

BTW - screen looks awesome!!
    It's an app called SmartBCalender and it is available in CrackBerry App Store. I am now on the fence between the the Original icon version or the OS5 icon version. What to do,what to do

01-26-11 04:24 PM
    Run both. Precision version is only 107kb I believe.
    01-26-11 04:45 PM
    Thanks for the app name. Will have to check that out.

01-26-11 04:50 PM
    Thanks for the 5.0 version. Just an old southern belle that loves her sweet tea the old fashion way. Fell in love with this theme last year around December and you simply vanished. I am so glad to have you back. Thank you for a theme that will last a long time. Thanks to BT, Songbird, BA and you for making this a great theme. Oh, and thanks to BellShare for the awesome apps that make this theme so nice.

01-26-11 05:58 PM
    Thanks for the kind words. I left because I tried out an iPhone, and Windows Mobile, and neither cut the cake for me. I am back, and I love my 9700. I wanted to put this theme out there but had lost interest in them. Getting this 9700 put me right back into it.

Enjoy everyone!!
    01-26-11 06:32 PM
    Giving the OS 5 icon version a spin.

01-26-11 07:21 PM
    ... dumb question, does it work on OS 6?
    02-05-11 12:58 AM
    ... dumb question, does it work on OS 6?
    +1 -- Not so dumb question (would be good to see which OS theme is for in the first post of all theme threads or even better in subject line of first post)
    02-05-11 07:26 AM
    Great theme! I've been looking for something similar since my 8100. Now have a 9700 with os6. Any chance you will be creating this for os6?

02-05-11 01:34 PM
    downloaded both versions and i love them both.. I appreciate the free-ness of this awesome theme... it would be cool to have the icons customizable though, but this theme rocks as it is...
    Last edited by Rockdog97; 02-05-11 at 11:40 PM.
    02-05-11 11:24 PM
    Although I do not like theme threads I will say that I am glad I browsed this one in particular. This theme looks some damn slick. My hat off to you.

I would say that this one would be worth 2 or even 3 as a premium, but I am sure you did for the love of it. /thumbsup
    02-06-11 09:36 AM
    This theme is for 5.0, and was developed before the release of Theme Studio for OS 6. I will not be porting it over to OS 6 at this time.

Thank you for the kind words everyone about this theme.
    02-07-11 11:56 AM
    I miss the sms/mms & bbm in front, Heavy...!
    02-11-11 07:50 PM
    OS 6.0 Version Please!! T_T
    02-15-11 06:52 AM
    With the help of a few good friends, I am happy to finally release this theme. After several variations, fixes, trial and error, I think that it is finally time.

The wallpaper is USER DEFINED finally. I highly recommend a darker wallpaper, so that everything will properly show on the theme.

Navigation is very simple. Up and down, that is it.

Icons are not user defined, except for the dedicated weather slot. This slot has text on all the time, so it is perfect for the weather. I highly recommend BerryWeather (paid app). The lack of user customization is done on purpose, to achieve the look of the theme. If you would like any type of a custom version of this, with your choice of default applications, I would be more than glad to do this for a small donation.

Spacebar launches QuickLaunch (paid app) which I also highly recommend.
    There are no transitions, and nothing else to slow this theme down. It is under 500kb, with custom icons!!

Known bugs/issues:

1. Theme is designed to be used with a 12 hr. clock. If you select the 24 hr. clock, the alarm icon will overlay the time. I am still working on a fix for this.

2. Theme is designed to be used with SMS/MMS/Email combined. This ensures that the Message icon is notified when you get a new SMS/MMS/Email. Simply hide your SMS icon on the Application screen.

3. BB symbol/Start are for aesthetic purposes only at this time. That may change. Theme is designed to emulate the Windows Mobile 6 style, but is not a direct imitation of it.

4. Weather slot does not have a focus icon. That is done on purpose so that the weather icon will always show. If you don't have any type of blue highlighted focus icon on the screen, you are on the weather slot. (See screen shot below)

Screens:

Home

Application

Contacts

Menu

Call

With any type of download, a battery pull is highly suggested. Please post questions, comments, suggestions, screenshots here.

OTA is here: OTA
    Fix log - Caller ID issue fixed.

Same theme with all default Precision 5.0 icons throughout the theme
    OTA is here: OTA

Please donate if you like this theme.

Did you ever port this over to OS6? Would really love that!
    02-20-11 02:44 PM
    Sorry. I don't plan on upgrading to OS6, so all of my themes will be for OS5.
    02-20-11 04:38 PM
    Any way you can make a version of this theme that'd be os6 friendly??? Thanks!!!

02-21-11 01:21 AM
    This theme will not be ported to OS6. I have no plans on upgrading to OS6 as mentioned above, therefore, all of my themes will be for OS5.
    02-21-11 11:00 AM
    Hi. How do I download this theme via OTA? Cant figure it out?
    02-27-11 03:25 PM
    Hi. How do I download this theme via OTA? Cant figure it out?
    Go to the first page of this topic on your phone's browser, and click the OTA link.
    02-27-11 05:03 PM
    Thanks. I downloaded it but now can't run it? I see it in my applications, under application mgmt. I can't run it? HELP!!
    02-27-11 05:32 PM
    This is not for the 9300. It is for the 9700/9650/8900 devices, which are 480x360, and on OS 5 only.
    02-28-11 04:36 PM
    Well, that would make sense now...Thanks

Do you know anyone where I can grab 9300 themes for OS6?

Your themes are way cool and wish I had them!
    02-28-11 07:24 PM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD