With the help of a few good friends, I am happy to finally release this theme. After several variations, fixes, trial and error, I think that it is finally time.

The wallpaper is USER DEFINED finally. I highly recommend a darker wallpaper, so that everything will properly show on the theme.

Navigation is very simple. Up and down, that is it.

Icons are not user defined, except for the dedicated weather slot. This slot has text on all the time, so it is perfect for the weather. I highly recommend BerryWeather (paid app). The lack of user customization is done on purpose, to achieve the look of the theme. If you would like any type of a custom version of this, with your choice of default applications, I would be more than glad to do this for a small donation.

Spacebar launches QuickLaunch (paid app) which I also highly recommend.
    There are no transitions, and nothing else to slow this theme down. It is under 500kb, with custom icons!!

Known bugs/issues:

1. Theme is designed to be used with a 12 hr. clock. If you select the 24 hr. clock, the alarm icon will overlay the time. I am still working on a fix for this.

2. Theme is designed to be used with SMS/MMS/Email combined. This ensures that the Message icon is notified when you get a new SMS/MMS/Email. Simply hide your SMS icon on the Application screen.

3. BB symbol/Start are for aesthetic purposes only at this time. That may change. Theme is designed to emulate the Windows Mobile 6 style, but is not a direct imitation of it.

4. Weather slot does not have a focus icon. That is done on purpose so that the weather icon will always show. If you don't have any type of blue highlighted focus icon on the screen, you are on the weather slot. (See screen shot below)

Screens:

Home

Application

Contacts

Menu

Call

With any type of download, a battery pull is highly suggested. Please post questions, comments, suggestions, screenshots here.

OTA is here: OTA
    Fix log - Caller ID issue fixed.

Same theme with all default Precision 5.0 icons throughout the theme
    OTA is here: OTA

Please donate if you like this theme.

Last edited by Heavy Fluid; 02-07-11 at 09:59 PM. Reason: theme updated
    andyahs and mssca like this.
    01-24-11 03:12 PM
    Very nice, very smooth! Nice job on this!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-24-11 03:50 PM
    Thank you very much.
    01-24-11 04:01 PM
    Something completely overlooked on this theme. On the call screen, the number seems to overlap the caller ID picture. I do not use those, so I didn't even think about this. I will address this in an update.
    Last edited by Heavy Fluid; 01-24-11 at 04:31 PM.
    01-24-11 04:29 PM
    Congratulations, you did a fantastic job and I love that you can change the wallpaper!! Thank you for making it free for us.

01-24-11 04:29 PM
    Wow, that looks really nice. Thanks for sharing!
    01-24-11 04:31 PM
    Well worth the wait HF and great job!

Heavy Fluid likes this.
    01-24-11 07:16 PM
    01-25-11 07:19 AM
    Very nice. Smooth, quick, zero lag. Any chance of a CLOCK hotspot and perhaps the BB emblem and/or START button to be user defined?
    01-25-11 09:01 AM
    Very nice. Smooth, quick, zero lag. Any chance of a CLOCK hotspot and perhaps the BB emblem and/or START button to be user defined?
    Thanks!! I am not sure if I want to add that stuff because I feel like it might slow the theme down and I would hate to see that.

01-25-11 09:42 AM
    Nice theme!!!
    01-25-11 10:44 AM
    Thanks!! I am not sure if I want to add that stuff because I feel like it might slow the theme down and I would hate to see that.

I understand - I guess I can get what I need with Quick Launch. I just hate unused screen real estate though. Nice work. I will be using this one in heavy rotation.

Take a look at some of Foppa's themes (esp Foppa 15). He hit's it out of the park with maximizing real estate.
    01-25-11 11:22 AM
    I should have a small update for this theme tomorrow morning to fix the caller ID issue on the call screen. Please make sure to download the new version when it is posted.

I may also release a white version of this theme, if there is some interest in it.
    01-25-11 03:04 PM
    I should have a small update for this theme tomorrow morning to fix the caller ID issue on the call screen. Please make sure to download the new version when it is posted.

I may also release a white version of this theme, if there is some interest in it.
    Great love the concept of this theme and do you have teaser shots of the White version? i sure would be interested!
    01-25-11 03:31 PM
    I don't have any teaser shots of it, but the grey lines, those would be white. It should up much better on a dark wallpaper.

I am also considering doing one with 6 customizable icons where the weather slot is, and moving that elsewhere on the screen.
    01-25-11 03:33 PM
    Beautiful theme and exactly what I was looking for! (I'd been wondering where andyahs had found this - know I know)

Thanks for this
    01-25-11 06:21 PM
    Glad that you like it. Stay tuned for a small update.
    01-25-11 06:37 PM
    Nice theme

Any chance of a version with 5.0 or 6.0 icons?

Cheers
    01-26-11 08:04 AM
    I think that I can put one out with the default 5.0 icons...it would be a really small theme then, and should be super fast on the phone.
    01-26-11 08:42 AM
    I think that I can put one out with the default 5.0 icons...it would be a really small theme then, and should be super fast on the phone.
    Fabulous, thanks
    01-26-11 08:52 AM
    Theme has been updated to fix Caller ID issue, and a second theme was added with Precision icons as requested. Please download the new theme in place of the old, and let the phone reboot.
    01-26-11 09:05 AM
    Got the update and OS 5 icons. Only 107kb, Love it...

Last edited by andyahs; 01-26-11 at 11:06 AM.
    Heavy Fluid likes this.
    01-26-11 10:38 AM
    I'm happy you came to your senses and released your theme....I knew I would like it
    Thanks for sharing and making it free...and I totally love small files and the default icons...nice job

Heavy Fluid likes this.
    01-26-11 12:25 PM

Thanks very much for responding to the request, and so quickly!
    01-26-11 12:37 PM
    I am glad to see that this is well liked. It is something that has been in the works for awhile now, and it is perfect for my daily needs.

I may release a different version this week.
    01-26-11 12:44 PM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD