04-04-11 03:55 PM
142 123 ...
tools

Here is another free theme that I would like to share with all my BB family. BlackBerry Pro Version 5. This theme actually started as another theme. I have been working on this theme off and on for a couple months now. This one is a little different from previous BBPro themes.

Features in BBPro v5:
    • New redesigned banners & UI
    • New glass-like focus icons and buttons
    • New launch bar now with icons
    • 13 user definable icons
    • 7 entry hidden today
    • Weather/OCD slot with "always on" text
    • 7 different colors to choose from

*NEW VERSION 5.1*
    • Launchbar icons are now customizable
    • SMS shorcut added ($)

All my themes are 100% Free. Only donate if you want to.

As always please report bugs. I will do my best to fix them but please remember this is just a hobby and I am giving these away for free. I will do my best to fix bugs as they are reported. But due to the fact that there are 7 versions, it can take a little while.

v5.0 - if you want to keep the stationary launchbar with 7 user definable icons use these links.

Red 5.0 ORIGINAL OTA]
    Blue 5.0 ORIGINAL OTA
    Black 5.0 ORIGINAL OTA
    Pink 5.0 ORIGINAL OTA
    Purple 5.0 ORIGINAL OTA
    Green 5.0 ORIGINAL OTA]
    Orange 5.0 ORIGINAL OTA
    Last edited by Natemz; 05-02-10 at 03:12 PM.
    nautica1 and Dantesyax like this.
    04-13-10 11:35 PM
    I love the look. Thanks for this Natemz!!!! Your themes are always the best.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-13-10 11:49 PM
    downloading now, I always love ur themes thank u
    04-13-10 11:49 PM
    Wow. Now these r really cool. Thanks for sharing. Luv the black one and battery meter's too good. Thanks again.

04-13-10 11:57 PM
    downloaded but don't see it in my theme list
    04-14-10 12:03 AM
    WOOHOO! =) Lovin' the look of this! A LOT! Great job! D'loading now!

After D'Loading:
    *1st thing I noticed, I wish that the system fonts were smaller. On the menus and such. They're HUGE. Most, if not all of the "drop-down" menus just show "..." because the words are so big.
    *2nd, I wish the lockscreen stayed to whatever wallpaper you chose.
    *3rd, the navigation is kinda weird between the weather icon, profiles icon, and the bottom bar.

Again, I am not by any means being picky or criticizing. I love the theme & will use it. These are simply observations I have noticed. No biggie. The hard work is much appreciated :]

Other than the fonts issue, this is definitely a theme I can see myself keeping for a long while. I love the homescreen and how many icons are on there. Really, GREAT JOB!!! :-D
    Last edited by xoxoxKN; 04-14-10 at 01:28 AM. Reason: Thoughts after Download
    04-14-10 12:24 AM
    thank you so much!!! you the man!!! just superb..... cheers!!
    04-14-10 08:12 AM
    just a quick question.... any possibility to post non ota links........ thanks

also is it possible to show the calender permanently instead of hidden today

cheers!!
    04-14-10 08:23 AM
    Does this theme allow quicklaunch?
    04-14-10 08:56 AM
    As always, looks great Nate.. Thanks!
    04-14-10 09:05 AM
    gah so many themes - gonna have to add another one to my list now and i still can't get it off the appleberry yet lol
    04-14-10 09:05 AM
    Nice theme however I would have loved to see a version with no large icons. I think the small icon bar at the bottom is sweet and would allow for a more friendly wallpaper look.

Either way nice work.
    04-14-10 09:14 AM
    I found what might be a bug. You might have intended it to be this way. On the small bar, if I get a message I get a notification icon, but if I get a BBM, I don't get one. It's on the green version if that helps any.

04-14-10 09:24 AM
    Get an Uncaught Exception error and a stalled phone every time I launch the browser from the bottom bar.
    04-14-10 09:27 AM
    Another Great One Natemz!
    04-14-10 09:49 AM
    will give it a try. Are the bugs reported gone?
    04-14-10 09:51 AM
    2 questions...

does this work with Quicklaunch?

Could you post the wallpapers like you did on Pro v4?
    04-14-10 10:28 AM
    I was using your last theme, and am delighted to see you put out a new theme. When I put weathereye in the weatherslot, it does not show the current temp like it did with your last theme Is this something you could possibly fix?

Also, any chance you would like to share your source files for people learning to make themes like yours?

Edit: Just noticed that the temp appears when I have the weathereye icon selected, but would still rather have the temp to appear all the time.

Thanks,
    Jason
    04-14-10 01:48 PM
    Wow!!!!!! I love the look of this ...I love version 4 but really wished it had hotkey for sms. Did you happen to include one of this theme? I will download and play with this later. Thank you so muching for all of you hard, wonderful work and for keeping it free
    04-14-10 02:01 PM
    looks awesome can you please post wallpapers tx
    04-14-10 02:11 PM
    I love this one! Really nice, loving the glass like focus. A couple of things:

1.I'm using the black version, along with BerryWeather...yet I don't have the static text you described.
    2.Would you please, please add QL and SMS hotkeys? Pretty please:0
    3.What font size should I use to avoid the cut off text in my drop boxes?

This theme is running very smoothly on my 9700. Great job!!!!
    04-14-10 02:19 PM
    Let me start off by saying this is "the clearest and crispest" theme that I have seen on my 9700 without question. I have checked out red and blue and BOTH look fantastic.....neither has the "text" static under or beside it (I prefer beside ) other than that the transitions are snappy and I really like the lockscreen as well. I would vote for 2 things...unlock the wallpaper so we can personalize and for a bunch of us the SMS ($) shortcut is something that will be a fan favourite. LAST thing...I also think a version with the bottom icons only (ALL customizable) would absolutely ROCK I've used my 4 cents at least so thanks for your efforts and look forward to your tweeks
    04-14-10 02:20 PM
    I love this one! Really nice, loving the glass like focus. A couple of things:

1.I'm using the black version, along with BerryWeather...yet I don't have the static text you described.
    2.Would you please, please add QL and SMS hotkeys? Pretty please:0
    3.What font size should I use to avoid the cut off text in my drop boxes?

This theme is running very smoothly on my 9700. Great job!!!!
    FYI...for all of you that have QL (quicklaunch) the latest version (mine was through an update quite a while back) has option for you to choose the spacebar for launching the app
    04-14-10 02:24 PM
    First, I must say that this is a spectacular theme, but I must say also that I would like the issue was more reduced between fonts and buttons. Whatever you decide is the right one, congratulations again for the great job.
    04-14-10 04:14 PM
    NICE!! Really well done... And this time around with international character support.. Thanks

Started with the black, moving on to find my favourite color for this work of art.

I just love those icons

Only thing that has concerned at first glance is the navigation around the first 4 small buttons, it can be a little tricky, but I guess Ill get used to it.

Fantastic job!

Best Regards
    Mio
    04-14-10 04:51 PM
142 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD