I'd like to see the spacebar as something other than QL, maybe SMS, since QL now has it's own keyboard shortcut. Personally I don't need two keys launching the same application.
    If you use the QL own shortcut, you have to disable the compose function from the home screen... this is owful.
    01-08-10 04:15 AM
    What a great theme, THANKS!
    01-08-10 05:27 AM
    I vote for QL on the SPACE key too, as I use Qsms with the Q shortcut.

As Kasi said, if you add the Hidden Today function, each slot should only work with an applicable app, such as Messages, Calendar, etc.

Some criticism, not on the theme, but on this thread: can you please post your screenshot(s) as image url's right onto the first post so they are visible in mobile view (ie wapforums)?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-08-10 05:55 AM
    I'm glad everyone likes my theme!
    Thanks guys.

Changes coming today:
    -Default wallpapers version and wallpapers as they are now
    -Q for quicklaunch shortcut
    -$ for sms/mms
    I'll post url images when I finish up the updates.

Hidden Today version coming in a day or so. I might mess around and see how the fixed today version for messages and calendar turns out.

Anything else I should add/take away?
    01-08-10 06:47 AM
    Need help with the OTA? I can host it up for you.
    I could use help with hosting! PM me please.
    01-08-10 07:40 AM
    Maybe a version without transitions would be nice... the system is more responsive without transitions.
    Thanks
    01-08-10 07:49 AM
    Cool. I might just remove them alltogether then.
    01-08-10 09:22 AM
    Transitions are great....

Also, as far as the Hidden today, if you hit the check mark in the theme builder, all icon slots will have the option for hidden today feature.

Again, excellent work.
    01-08-10 09:29 AM
    Cool. I might just remove them alltogether then.
    No, Please leave them or make a non-transitions version
    01-08-10 09:32 AM
    Ok, both versions it is!
    01-08-10 09:57 AM
    Great job. I really like this theme. It looks great on my 8900 running 5.0.411 also. I really like the shading on the overlays. Looking forward to the shortcuts being added. Also if you are kind enough to try to satisfy everyone's wishes, please add new versions instead of revising the existing theme. I feel that with the shortcuts added it will be just about perfect.
    01-08-10 10:49 AM
    Thanks guys.

Changes coming today:
    -$ for sms/mms

Hidden Today version coming in a day or so. I might mess around and see how the fixed today version for messages and calendar turns out.

Everything sounds good except for you said Q for quicklaunch shortcut? It is already a shortcut if you disable homescreen dialing. Did you mean spacebar? I know a lot of people mention that they use the q key for Q SMS. The only other suggestion I have is on the application screen, you have the wallpaper with the green "thingy" kind of swirling through it... I don't know if when you said you were going to make a default wallpapers version you were addressing this or only the lock screen? If you could make the applications wallpaper a plain black or something neutral, that would be awesome. Other than that, I can't wait to see the update! Again, AWESOME theme!!
    01-08-10 11:49 AM
    Easily my favorite theme on the 9700. Will be using this full time for sure. Just a couple things I want to mention.

When QuickLaunch is open, it seems that it is a little outside the edge of the screen. I don't know if that is something you can fix, but I just noticed that when running this theme.

I wouldn't mind spacebar being a shortcut to QL, that would be great. Although, the functioning banner really replaces QL for me, .

One last thing...I've sent you (or will be) a PM about.
    01-08-10 12:08 PM
    Thanks guys.

Changes coming today:
    -$ for sms/mms

Wow this theme runs awesome on my Tour. Besides what has been mentioned is to keep the center icon on the lock screen. This way, since most of us probably put weather there, we can see the weather while the screen is locked. Also, not sure if there is enough room, but what about moving the notification icons to the top right area to clear up the wallpaper area?

Thanks for a great theme!!
    Last edited by wowser; 01-08-10 at 12:15 PM.
    01-08-10 12:12 PM
    I love this theme!

Only one issue I have is that I can't find my Facebook App... It's not showing in any folders what so ever and I've redownloaded the app and still can't find it.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks.

*Edit* Found it! Was hiding at the bottom of my applications folder. Thanks!
    Last edited by sporkle; 01-08-10 at 12:36 PM.
    01-08-10 12:30 PM
    props on the theme! its beautiful!
    01-08-10 12:44 PM
    Is there any way you can make an alternative with black backgrounds throughout?
    01-08-10 12:57 PM
    Great theme. Any reason why my Weatherbug icon doed not display properly when I place it in the middle of the banner on top? It seems to work proerly when I place it in the rightmost positition though.

-Rich
    01-08-10 01:04 PM
    I use simpleweather and also noticed that the icon does not update in the banner. Any way to fix this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-08-10 01:14 PM
    [IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\tony.shepherd\Desktop\homescreen.jpg[/IMG]Love this theme. My vote is for QuickLaunch on the space bar.
    01-08-10 02:10 PM
    This looks great on my tour! thanks a lot!
    01-08-10 02:37 PM
    Hello, you can have the exat same theme, adding the calendar today and messagges in a setting visible on the display??
    01-08-10 03:22 PM
    looks good..........I will try it out when the hidden today is out.

thank you!
    01-08-10 04:06 PM
    Here is a screen shot of my phone with this theme. I just wanted to share because it looks beautiful!
    I wanted to mention that each application displays an underscore under the first letter of the application name... For example _Messages, _SMS & MMS, _Calendar... Only, the underscore is under the first letter. I just wanted to let you know.

01-08-10 04:07 PM
    Nice wallpaper!
    Thanks everyone for the comments. A pretty big update is coming later this evening. I added the spacebar quicklaunch and $ sms/mms hotkeys. I also reset all the wallpapers to defaults. I also added a couple of new buttons on the homescreen.

As for the weather, I'm using berry weather and it shows up good, as well as bbweather. Maybe I'll reset the middle icon to the standard size. As for the underscores, where are you seeing those?

As for requests, I'll do what's pretty simple without much rework. The all black wallpapers are no problem.
    01-08-10 05:33 PM
728 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD