Server down?
    04-12-10 04:10 PM
    The theme is amazing, very useful, especially the com_plazmic_theme_section8_stock, but the transition was slow, I like that no transition at all, would you make it special without transitions? (I do not care about the weather) thanks
    04-13-10 09:53 PM
    all the links are not working...is the server down??
    04-15-10 04:14 PM
    Don't know where NiteWalker went off to. I do hope he's okay and will be able to come back at some point to make awesome themes like this one.

Meanwhile, I have all the theme files and will continue to host them for him.

Here are the new permanent links to section8.

Original
    Original w/ Stock Wallpapers
    Original w/ All Black Wallpapers
    Original w/ Hidden Today
    Original w/ Hidden Today & Stock Wallpapers
    Links are down, but this is such an awesome theme, people HAVE to have this which is why I'm reposting the post with the fixed links. =)
    04-15-10 06:14 PM
    Links are down, but this is such an awesome theme, people HAVE to have this which is why I'm reposting the post with the fixed links. =)
    Thanks for reposting them
    Last edited by YaBoiD; 04-21-10 at 03:27 PM.
    04-21-10 11:21 AM
    Thank you so much for reposting them! Love this theme!
    04-22-10 02:46 PM
    UPDATE:
    Ok, this one is just about done. I finally got hidden today to function as I'd like. Put your calendar and messages in the first two spaces for navigation to the today area. I plan on updating the today version over the next couple of days, but the others are pretty much done unless I screwed something up. I plan to give the today area a shaded background when it displays so with bright wallpapers the text is still readable. I really appreciate everyone's support and input. It helped me make this theme a lot better than I would have originally. Thanks guys.

-8 icons on the bottom row.
    -3 user customizable buttons along the top.
    -Clicking on the battery opens up Options.
    -Clicking on the time opens the Clock.
    -Clicking on the network opens Manage Connections.
    -Clicking on the signal meter opens WiFi Setup.
    -*NEW* Click on the date to open Calendar. On today themes this opens Memo.
    -*NEW* Click on the network name (top right) to open Browser.
    -*NEW* Press space bar for QuicklLaunch
    -*NEW* Press $ for SMS/MMS (did I get that one right?)

I didn't mention it earlier but my inspiration for this theme came from RedZapper's 3G 9700 theme. It's a great theme and it inspired me to make my own theme that has more buttons along the top. Credit for the banner style goes to him.

This is a work in progress but I'm taking a break for a bit so I'll call this one done for now. It feels complete but I'm definitely open to suggestions. Any feedback is welcome too, positive or negative.

Composer is awesome. It's like theme builder on steroids.

Programs used were theme builder, composer and photoshop cs3.
    Thanks guys!
    Big thanks to iBlizz for setting me up with the hosting space.
    Big thanks to jOhnnyRingo for ota hosting as well.

The themes: All are OTA links.
    The original theme updated.
    The original with stock wallpapers.
    A version with all black wallpapers.
    Original Hidden Today version.
    Original Hidden Today with stock wallpaper version.

Donations are welcome. I appreciate all the feedback I'm getting!
    Thanks guys!

THIS IS INSANE! I know a million people who LOVE this theme.... now....any chance of getting it for the 9550?! :-)
    04-22-10 02:53 PM
    Hello everyone. A newbie to this forum. This is wonderful theme. The theme would be great except for a couple issues. When I put Yahoo Messenger! and BeWeather on the Home screen, it doesn't seem to update those two applications. It seems that the Home screen is not updating those two apps but when you manually look at those two apps by pressing the Menu key, those apps are actually updated. It's just not reflecting it on the home screen. If anybody can help me with these issues, that would be wonderful.
    04-22-10 05:23 PM
    Hello everyone. A newbie to this forum. This is wonderful theme. The theme would be great except for a couple issues. When I put Yahoo Messenger! and BeWeather on the Home screen, it doesn't seem to update those two applications. It seems that the Home screen is not updating those two apps but when you manually look at those two apps by pressing the Menu key, those apps are actually updated. It's just not reflecting it on the home screen. If anybody can help me with these issues, that would be wonderful.
    It's a lot to read through - 30+ pages, but the BerryWeather updating has been discussed. It's an OS issue. Need to update your OS if you want BerryWeather to update successfully.
    04-22-10 06:43 PM
    It's a lot to read through - 30+ pages, but the BerryWeather updating has been discussed. It's an OS issue. Need to update your OS if you want BerryWeather to update successfully.
    It can't be an OS issue since the BeWeather and Yahoo Messenger work perfectly well when using other themes. It might have something to do with Theme Studio.

I have AT&T with the .405 version. Any help pointing me to the right direction as far as OS updates are concerned would be appreciated
    Last edited by donroyquilop; 04-22-10 at 07:16 PM.
    04-22-10 07:12 PM
    I have AT&T with the .405 version. Any help pointing me to the right direction as far as OS updates are concerned would be appreciated
    Go to the 9700 forum. The latest official OS is a sticky on top.
    04-22-10 07:15 PM
    It might not be an OS issue since the BeWeather and Yahoo Messenger work perfectly fine with the other themes I have downloaded. It could be a Theme Studio issue.
    04-22-10 07:21 PM
    It might not be an OS issue since the BeWeather and Yahoo Messenger work perfectly fine with the other themes I have downloaded. It could be a Theme Studio issue.
    LOL. You ask for help, I tell you what to do, and you disagee... If you had read the 30+ pages on this topic, you'd know that it is an OS issue.
    04-22-10 08:10 PM
    It can't be an OS issue since the BeWeather and Yahoo Messenger work perfectly well when using other themes. It might have something to do with Theme Studio.

As stated prior, latest official OS can be found in the 9700 forum on the FIRST sticky post at the top.
    04-22-10 08:12 PM
    ׺�[[--::K♥N::--]]׺�
    I LOVE people who don't read the entire thread & just ask questions that can very easily be answered by first reading. I also love even more when you answer their repeat questions and they don't believe you. What the heck is the point of coming on a forum then?!

================================================== ===========

First of all, the purpose of a forum is to ask away at any question you need answers on. As I have stated, I discovered that IT IS NOT AN OS ISSUE. It is an issue with Theme Studio. So if you still insist it to be an OS issue, the be my guest.
    04-22-10 08:33 PM
    And again, I will state that it is NOT an OS issue. If it was officially an OS issue, then those two apps will not work on other theme you use. I just looked at the specs and it NOT an OS issue. We can go back and forth on this one but since I've resolved the problem, thanks anyways for the advice. No harm no foul. Good times.
    04-22-10 09:01 PM
    I just trying this theme and I really love it!
    I am using the Hidden today
    It is great but I have a request thought:
    I really like to have transparent icons if it is possible(no black square)?Or maybe more transparency on icons.For the bottom dock and app screen; i think it should look better; Just my thought.

Maybe a version with a lot more transparency
    Another point: is it possible to have the app screen get the same wallpaper that I set in the main screen?

Thank you one more time for this great theme
    04-27-10 11:08 AM
    The last post by NightWalker anywhere on this site was January 31st.
    04-27-10 11:28 AM
    nice theme, but no download:

"This domain name expired on Apr 26 2010 08:49PM."
    04-29-10 01:36 AM

Yes there is!
    Look well
    04-29-10 10:47 AM

You can free download all of them in mobilethemeworld.com at link: Blackberry 9700 themes link: section8
    Last edited by mobi900; 04-29-10 at 12:05 PM.
    Concomitant likes this.
    04-29-10 11:57 AM

You can free download all of them in mobilethemeworld.com at link: Blackberry 9700 themes link: section8
    OTA Link from mobilethemesworld not working.
    04-29-10 08:15 PM
    the only link that works is the "Original w/ Hidden Today"
    04-29-10 10:38 PM
    the only link that works is the "Original w/ Hidden Today"
    Just tried the "Original w/ Hidden Today". Doesn't work for me at all.
    04-29-10 11:07 PM
    OTA update to bring your files to download

You can free download all of them in mobilethemeworld.com at link: BlackBerry 9700 themes. : section8
    04-30-10 03:41 AM
728 ... 2223242526 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD