Love the theme but am still having issues with BerryWeather & others not updating the icons.

BerryWeather does not update it's icon & I've also discovered that a number of 3rd party applications that have an unread items icon do not update correctly either. I suspect that this may be something to do with the fact they they are scaled down in size. (the standard application such as messages work fine)

If this cannot be fixed I would like to see a version with full scale icons everywhere, with hidden today, transitions & stock wallpaper please.

I know that redzappers theme does have full sized icons but unfortunately I don't like the icons he uses. The stock icons are, in my opinion, far better than anything else I've seen

Many thanks
    01-12-10 06:47 AM
    If you use the Berry Weather home screen option where the berry weater is your wallpaper, it works perfectly
    01-12-10 07:17 AM
    I wont lie, this is the best theme out there for my 9700, paid or unpaid (i mean no disrespect to others) this is just crazy good!
    01-12-10 07:45 AM
    i love the theme but it makes but it slows down my phone a little. is this normal?
    01-12-10 07:45 AM
    i love the theme but it makes but it slows down my phone a little. is this normal?
    Doesnt trouble mine that way...mine is running normal
    01-12-10 07:50 AM
    This theme is sick!!!! Thanks so much.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-12-10 08:02 AM
    If you use the Berry Weather home screen option where the berry weater is your wallpaper, it works perfectly
    Agreed but that doesn't solve the other 3rd party applications which have 'unread' icons
    01-12-10 08:07 AM
    Doesnt trouble mine that way...mine is running normal
    it seems to be when you are composing an email or sms.
    01-12-10 08:27 AM
    I have no lag whatsoever! This theme actually runs quicker than most others I've used. Which version did you download?
    01-12-10 09:37 AM
    I can't figure out how to activate this feature. Where did you find this option. I tried to use the regular home screen icon in the middle position of the Top bar but it doesn't update. Any help??

01-12-10 09:37 AM
    Open BerryWeather, go to settings, Homescreen wallpaper, and check the first box that says "Show current conditions of home location as homescreen wallpaper."

That's it.
    01-12-10 10:04 AM
    This theme works perfect for me. My BerryWeather icon updates like it should, all 3rd party icons function as they should, no lag, and transitions are quick! The only thing I am wondering about is why the top right bar is blank with no text on my phone. In the original screenshot, it shows the carrier name, but mine doesn't. This might be a Verizon thing. BTW, I have a BB Tour running latest OS5 leak. Thank you for this theme! I love it!
    (see screenshot for my setup)
    01-12-10 10:13 AM
    Looks like a cool theme. I need to download it and check it out.
    01-12-10 10:15 AM
    This theme works perfect for me. My BerryWeather icon updates like it should, all 3rd party icons function as they should, no lag, and transitions are quick! The only thing I am wondering about is why the top right bar is blank with no text on my phone. In the original screenshot, it shows the carrier name, but mine doesn't. This might be a Verizon thing. BTW, I have a BB Tour running latest OS5 leak. Thank you for this theme! I love it!
    (see screenshot for my setup)
    That is pretty strange. Mine has always showed my carrier name as well as any wifi networks that am connected to as well. Have you already tried the usual, battery pull, etc.? Have you tried installing a different version?
    01-12-10 10:46 AM
    My Berryweather worked great the first couple of days and I thought... This is the ONE. But after doing a restart or reset (I don't remember) it stopped updating. Besides QL that's probably one of my fav apps on the phone. So if it won't function correctly I can't use. Definitely not complaining though... the theme is free and I respect the creator's choices.
    01-12-10 10:54 AM
    I am not showing carrier name on my tour with .419/hybrid on it through alltel this could be in part that this is for the 9700 originally don't know for sure but the box is blank but the browser link still works so that is all that matters to me.
    01-12-10 10:55 AM
    This is an awesome theme! I do have a problem with the center icon in the banner. I use WeatherEye and the icon doesn't update automatically. When I go into the menu, the icon is updated and correct. The icon also updates correctly when it's in the dock. The only way I can get the icon to update is if I move it to another spot and move it back to the center.

Will there be a fix for this?

Thanks!! GREAT THEME!!!!
    01-12-10 11:31 AM
    OTA still not working..but was able to grab the older .zip files to use the theme.
    01-12-10 11:36 AM
    Stranjal7 - you have to have the latest version of Berry Weather to make the home page wallpaper option work. I have Ver 2.0.63 and it works great.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    01-12-10 12:26 PM
    I have no lag whatsoever! This theme actually runs quicker than most others I've used. Which version did you download?
    i downloaded the stock with wallpaper and the today with wallpaper. the lag is during sms or email composing.
    01-12-10 01:33 PM
    Ever since I read that you are experiencing lag, I have been trying to test it out myself and see if I can notice a difference but to be honest, I cannot. I have compared it to 3 other themes as well and this one actually seems to be the quickest and most responsive of them all except for the stock zen theme but there isn't even much difference from the stock one. That is strange. I wonder if anyone else is having this issue?
    01-12-10 01:42 PM
    This theme is friggin awesome!
    01-12-10 01:57 PM
    Stranjal7 - you have to have the latest version of Berry Weather to make the home page wallpaper option work.
    But people like me prefer to have it in the banner, its being picky I know lol

01-12-10 02:26 PM
    Great theme. I love the backgrounds. Is there a Today version without transitions?

01-12-10 02:35 PM
    Steveo82 - did you try RedZapper's theme for the 9700 to see if you have the same problems with the banner? It's a very similar banner and if you have the same problem with berry Weather then you might have some settings that are wrong.
    01-12-10 03:52 PM
728 ... 678910 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD