Hi just made a very simple theme. I would like to share.

Here's the stats

-OEM look
    -Today
    -Weather slot(right side)
    -tranclucide top banner(for the application list, normaly black)
    -Battery meter with %(9700 only)
    -no transitions

Like I said it's very simple.

85XX 4.6:
    85XX 5.0: MyBBOTA.com Download - 85XX 5.0 P. Zen+weather+today1.0
    9700 5.0: MyBBOTA.com Download - Precision Zen weather+today 1.1
    Last edited by jgodin03; 05-03-10 at 06:55 PM.
    04-29-10 02:05 PM
    Screenshot please? any shortcut keys?
    04-29-10 03:27 PM
    Screen shot added. no shortcut keys exept the one that came with the OS(N for messenger, X for WLM, M for messages, B for Browser...) You need to turn off the ''Dial from home screen'' option to use them
    04-29-10 03:33 PM
    Finally i thoguth i found the one !!!!
    man i just loved ur theme but there are couple of bugs tht should be fixed other then tht its so far the best theme i have

1) When some one calls you their number comes over the caller s pciture but when you call, the fond gets smaller and everythings goes well

2)Profile fond is dark and you can barely see thıng ( its not a bug just an opinion)

3)in hidden SMS n Calnder when you choose the appontment or the sms , only half of the sms or appontments gets blue the rest doesnt change .

im sure you didnt understand the last bug but dont know how to post screenies otherwise i d show you

other then these your theme is best one im using keep up the good works
    04-30-10 03:34 AM
    1) Thanks I didn't know that. I'll probably minimize the fonts like the 2nd call screen.

2) I know. That's a bug that appears the second you play with fonts. I searched for a solution to correct it but it seems to be a theme studio issue. Waiting for theme studio 6.0. I hope it will correct it.

3) Already know this issue. I don't played with theme studio since I made the theme but I have an idea how to correct that.

May be you'll like the other theme that I posted in my signature? Take a look
    Thanks for support!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-30-10 07:47 AM
    Finally i thoguth i found the one !!!!
    man i just loved ur theme but there are couple of bugs tht should be fixed other then tht its so far the best theme i have

1) When some one calls you their number comes over the caller s pciture but when you call, the fond gets smaller and everythings goes well

2)Profile fond is dark and you can barely see thıng ( its not a bug just an opinion)

3)in hidden SMS n Calnder when you choose the appontment or the sms , only half of the sms or appontments gets blue the rest doesnt change .

im sure you didnt understand the last bug but dont know how to post screenies otherwise i d show you

other then these your theme is best one im using keep up the good works
    Bug 1 and 3 corrected as promised!
    04-30-10 10:43 AM
    thnxx man ur faster then the light )))) i liked ur other themes but this one is THE theme im gonna use n i made cod alx file of it and saved it in my sd card in case i change my device (9700) has some butten issue n will replace soon
    so i thought i might not find it again )
    thnxx againnn
    04-30-10 01:00 PM
    thnxx man ur faster then the light )))) i liked ur other themes but this one is THE theme im gonna use n i made cod alx file of it and saved it in my sd card in case i change my device (9700) has some butten issue n will replace soon
    so i thought i might not find it again )
    thnxx againnn
    Thanks man. If you want to be sure do dont loose my theme add me to your PIN and follow me on twitter.
    PM to get my pin
    04-30-10 01:28 PM
    as i mentiond b4 i gave my bb 9700 for replacement n i ll ricieve it wthin 3 business day
    as soon as i get my bb i ll ask for ur pin
    05-01-10 09:00 AM
    sorry to bother you again man but there is little bug tht i found
    for example when u call banks or restorants they say like to do that plz press 1 or 4 or 6 and when i press tht number i dnt see it on screen
    in original theme you cold see it
    its important for me cuz i use to call banks n give my credit card number
    so when i do tht i cant see what im typing
    hoe u get rid of this bug thnxx n sorry for bothering u
    05-03-10 08:18 AM
    sorry to bother you again man but there is little bug tht i found
    for example when u call banks or restorants they say like to do that plz press 1 or 4 or 6 and when i press tht number i dnt see it on screen
    in original theme you cold see it
    its important for me cuz i use to call banks n give my credit card number
    so when i do tht i cant see what im typing
    hoe u get rid of this bug thnxx n sorry for bothering u

No probleme dude, I'm here for that, thanks for feedback!

Btw I did a new update on the theme. Only a few enhancements for the homescreen... in the next update I'll work on your ''bank number'' issue and on the weather slot(weather slot text and today text are one on the other when today is shown)
    05-03-10 05:08 PM
    85XX version added.
    05-03-10 06:56 PM
    thnxxx man u saved my time
    i always looked for new nice simple theme but now i dnt even care about themes cuz im using urz
    05-05-10 02:54 AM
    Wow! I'm new to this blackberry world and I'm loving it, hence my first post!

I love this theme, pretty much exactly what I was looking for and Ive tried a lot of themes, but was wondering if it's possible to keep the default font and font size of the user, rather than preset. Oddly enough I like using smaller fonts/sizes.

Also, just as a suggestion, to make a "manage connections" link where it shows signal strength. I like to turn off my bluetooth when I leave the car to save battery.

In any case, I really enjoy this theme and will continue to use it. Thanks!
    05-08-10 03:39 PM
    thts why i stoped looking for another theme
    as u mentioned the only thing is the fond and other bug i told about it to jgodin03
    05-09-10 10:01 AM
    Sorry I just started a new job(as a sales rep for Rogers Wireless) so I dont have much time. To work on my themes. But I'll do an update soon!

05-09-10 10:56 AM
    really ?? congrats man
    05-09-10 12:52 PM
    Can someone make this theme WITHOUT hidden today and with transitions?
    05-12-10 11:29 PM
    Hi Jonathan. I've been looking for this exact perfect theme and i found but i cant seem to view the today on home screen. i've goot 3, 4 event in my calendar but nothing will appear the home screen. I tried to go to the option and change the layout thing but it has only one Custom option so i can modify anything. please advise, thanks. I've got the bold 9700
    09-11-10 06:08 PM
    Thanks a lot for this theme, great job !

11-09-10 05:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD