The theme script is in beta stage so that, of course, mistakes will always happen.

We try our best to repair all matters. Pls do not hesitate to inform me your ideals/matters. We will feedback asap.

Best regards.

-8 icons on the bottom row.
    -3 user customizable buttons along the top.
    -Clicking on the battery opens up Options.
    -Clicking on the time opens the Clock.
    -Clicking on the network opens Manage Connections.
    -Clicking on the signal meter opens WiFi Setup.
    -*NEW* Click on the date to open Calendar. On today themes this opens Memo.
    -*NEW* Click on the network name (top right) to open Browser.

Donations are welcome. I appreciate all the feedback I'm getting!
    Thanks guys! by NiteWalker

Donate (request)

Model: 97xx/96xx/
    Author: mobiworld

Free OTA V1

section8
    Calendar section8

update V2 zip

source: BlackBerry Bold 9780 Themes

Hidden Today

Originally Posted by jalaw View Post
    I'm having the same problems. Hidden Today does not seem to work with icons created in composer.

I hope someone else can confirm this.
    Originally Posted by Lawns View Post
    There is definitely a problem with the hidden today area. I have not been successful in getting it to work in my theme.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f115/th...72/index4.html

Should you so wish, please feel free to donate Thank you!
    Last edited by mobi900; 03-27-11 at 10:44 AM.
    riggzo and kennytquach like this.
    02-26-11 09:47 AM
    Very nice looking theme
    02-26-11 10:07 AM
    Credit should be given to NiteWalker for the layout idea. And if you want suggestions, here is one:

+1 on adding the following homescreen functionality to the OS6 version that Nitewalker had on his OS5 version

Originally Posted by NiteWalker:

This was my theme, while on OS5, for many moons. Would be again if the above was implemented.

Regards, Frank

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-26-11 10:32 AM
    awesome theme. thanks for puttin the time in.
    02-26-11 12:24 PM
    Credit should be given to NiteWalker for the layout idea. And if you want suggestions, here is one:

+1 on adding the following homescreen functionality to the OS6 version that Nitewalker had on his OS5 version

Originally Posted by NiteWalker:

This was my theme, while on OS5, for many moons. Would be again if the above was implemented.

Regards, Frank

+1
    Those hotkeys are what made Section 8 the only theme i would ever use.The shortcuts don't allow me to dial by name from the homescreen either.Thank you for bringing this to OS6 but credit should be given to Nitewalker
    Last edited by redline80; 02-26-11 at 01:29 PM.
    02-26-11 01:27 PM
    It look beautifull. I will sure give it a try. Too bad I can not donate where I live. Hopefully in the future

02-26-11 01:43 PM
    great theme,unfortunately the hidden today and half of the icons on the top section doesnt work on the today theme(section today),and the link on the calender section 8 isnt working.hopfully u can fix this coz its a really nice theme,thanks a lot
    02-26-11 09:44 PM
    Update themes
    02-27-11 12:05 AM
    Thank you for the update. It works fine now.

02-27-11 05:10 AM
    great theme,unfortunately the hidden today and half of the icons on the top section doesnt work on the today theme(section today),and the link on the calender section 8 isnt working.hopfully u can fix this coz its a really nice theme,thanks a lot
    This is the case for me also:

Free OTA V1

section8 (lacks functionality of most upper hotkeys)
    section8 today (no today)
    Calendar section8 (link doesn't work)

It would also be nice to scroll right from the date on the upper left instead of having to scroll down first.

Otherwise, great work!!
    02-27-11 12:01 PM
    Taking suggestions and implementing them quickly, all while keeping it free. Nice.

This is the one I downloaded:
    http://www.mobilethemesworld.com/OS_...sworld_com.jad

Although I didn't do a battery pull after installation, here are a couple of quick points I noticed.

• When scrolling left to right, the cursor continues through the side of the screen to emerge on the other side.
    • Scrolling down from the upper icon set causes the cursor to jump back up to the top "manage connections" icon.
    • Inability to scroll from the date to the network name.

I'll check it out more thoroughly later today.
    02-28-11 03:08 PM
    Taking suggestions and implementing them quickly, all while keeping it free. Nice.

This is the one I downloaded:
    http://www.mobilethemesworld.com/OS_...sworld_com.jad

Although I didn't do a battery pull after installation, here are a couple of quick points I noticed.

• When scrolling left to right, the cursor continues through the side of the screen to emerge on the other side.
    • Scrolling down from the upper icon set causes the cursor to jump back up to the top "manage connections" icon.
    • Inability to scroll from the date to the network name.

I'll check it out more thoroughly later today.
    Update themes

03-01-11 02:05 AM
    I've just tried both. What's taking me a while to get my head (and thumb) around is that from the top hotspot, I can scroll up and end up back at the bottom row of icons. Also from the bottom row of icons, if I scroll down I end up at the top again.

It'd be a lot easier to navigate if it don't roll over but stayed at the top/bottom.

But so far so good. I'm very happy to have Section8 back again. Even better if space can launch QuickLaunch.
    03-01-11 03:22 AM
    I've just tried both. What's taking me a while to get my head (and thumb) around is that from the top hotspot, I can scroll up and end up back at the bottom row of icons. Also from the bottom row of icons, if I scroll down I end up at the top again.

It'd be a lot easier to navigate if it don't roll over but stayed at the top/bottom.
    But so far so good. I'm very happy to have Section8 back again. Even better if space can launch QuickLaunch.
    I agree. I went back to a different theme after I saw that happening.

Mobi900, I give you credit though, you take comments and criticism well and put it to use. Good work.
    03-03-11 12:27 PM
    I agree. I went back to a different theme after I saw that happening.

Mobi900, I give you credit though, you take comments and criticism well and put it to use. Good work.
    I've updated.

try again
    03-07-11 06:00 AM
    Ive been waiting for this update. Just wanted to say this theme is now PERFECT in my opinion. Adding the accessibility on top really made this theme one of the best free ones I've seen. Awesome work dude. I'm keeping this on my BB for a long time.
    03-07-11 08:38 AM
    Tried the new one. The scrolling issue is fixed on the right hand side, but on the left icon, if I scroll down it jumps to the top centre (weather slot) and from there down to the middle of the bottom row.

Nearly there. Usable enough for me to keep it Active.
    03-07-11 09:00 AM
    any chance of a digital battery meter? if it had that i would download in an instant need something to replace http://forums.crackberry.com/f176/ne...wanted-417383/ since it doesnt work on OS 6 and my device is telling me to update hehe
    03-07-11 02:50 PM
    So much closer. Like dalben mentioned, the lower left icon is still moving up when focused on (and scrolled down).

Do you think you'll be changing the look at all, like v2? With the curved edges.

That would sway me as a customer.

03-08-11 11:52 PM
    So much closer. Like dalben mentioned, the lower left icon is still moving up when focused on (and scrolled down).

Do you think you'll be changing the look at all, like v2? With the curved edges.

That would sway me as a customer.

sent you.

ComputerJAM likes this.
    03-09-11 02:03 AM
    Donation sent. v2 rocks!

Awesome work.
    03-09-11 12:27 PM
    Mobi,

Is there a V2 for the OS5?
    03-09-11 01:38 PM
    Am I blind? I can't seem to find the download link for v2.
    03-09-11 02:34 PM
    Great theme, i've already installed. This would be great if there a version with green color for. Backgound settings

03-09-11 03:54 PM
    Donation sent. v2 rocks!

Awesome work.
    Thank you.

I have received
    03-09-11 08:34 PM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD