Might not be the right place but.... Every screen pic you posted has giving me a kickstand . Glad your enjoying the theme.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    *shakes head*
    03-31-11 04:19 PM
    Might not be the right place but.... Every screen pic you posted has giving me a kickstand . Glad your enjoying the theme.

03-31-11 04:23 PM
    I'm still drooling and wearing a bib now. LOL!! Hoping OS5 coming out soon.
    03-31-11 05:02 PM
    Great theme! What font was used? I'd like to install it if possible on my BlackBerry so it matches the theme which I adore!

04-01-11 05:11 AM

Those hendrix wall are sweet! Would you mind sharing them.
    04-01-11 12:39 PM
    Great theme! What font was used? I'd like to install it if possible on my BlackBerry so it matches the theme which I adore!

The font is comfortaa.

@Mojave it's already being worked on I started last night. may be in testing tomorrow.
    Mojave likes this.
    04-01-11 01:21 PM
    Cami, I am feeling dense but...

This is what my screen looks like:

I have no bottom button and unlike what you show NOTHING on the screen is selectable. I don't get a hidden dock either. The home screen just shows like that... Help? What am I missing?
    04-01-11 04:06 PM
    The font is comfortaa.
    Thanks muchly!!!! ♥♡♥♡♥♡ the theme!

04-01-11 04:11 PM
    OK, I get the bottom circle coming up only when selected. I guess I'm having trouble getting the selection to work at all. (Bold 9650) I can scroll and scroll and scroll in a direction and FINALLY a little thermometer will come up on the weather slot... But scrolling and scrolling down doesn't reliably move the focus to the bottom button, and no matter how long I scroll up (or up and to the right or up and left) can I get to the signal meter selection area.

Am I the only one finding the track pad device doesn't move selection, or does it so slowly as to be useless? Very pretty theme and I'll keep it regardless, but it'd be much more functional if the dang selection worked. :\ Not sure if this is because I have a non-touch device or not.

(From the red areas on your screen shots (which I assume are the selection areas) it looks like the clock should be selectable as well, but I can't seem to get there any way? Feeling rather silly but a bit stymied.)
    Last edited by tandaina; 04-01-11 at 04:18 PM.
    04-01-11 04:12 PM
    Those hendrix wall are sweet! Would you mind sharing them.
    Here ya go

dirtybird072 likes this.
    04-01-11 04:36 PM
    OK, I get the bottom circle coming up only when selected. I guess I'm having trouble getting the selection to work at all. (Bold 9650) I can scroll and scroll and scroll in a direction and FINALLY a little thermometer will come up on the weather slot... But scrolling and scrolling down doesn't reliably move the focus to the bottom button, and no matter how long I scroll up (or up and to the right or up and left) can I get to the signal meter selection area.

Am I the only one finding the track pad device doesn't move selection, or does it so slowly as to be useless? Very pretty theme and I'll keep it regardless, but it'd be much more functional if the dang selection worked. :\ Not sure if this is because I have a non-touch device or not.

(From the red areas on your screen shots (which I assume are the selection areas) it looks like the clock should be selectable as well, but I can't seem to get there any way? Feeling rather silly but a bit stymied.)
    Hi tandaina,

What OS do you have on your phone? This theme is only available for OS6 at this time. If you are running OS6....have you tried a battery pull?
    Last edited by Mojave; 04-01-11 at 04:38 PM. Reason: Added text
    04-01-11 04:36 PM
    Yup, have the official version of OS 6.0 from Sprint. I have done a battery pull (do one every time I switch themes).

When I just click the trackpad I almost ALWAYS get the weather app, so assuming that is selected, its getting it to select anything else that's a problem (I have managed the bottom banner but it takes some persistence. I assume I'm supposed to be able to go left from the weather app and get the clock but that never goes?) Maybe we need a navigation map (or at least maybe I do!)
    04-01-11 04:41 PM
    Yup, have the official version of OS 6.0 from Sprint. I have done a battery pull (do one every time I switch themes).

When I just click the trackpad I almost ALWAYS get the weather app, so assuming that is selected, its getting it to select anything else that's a problem (I have managed the bottom banner but it takes some persistence. I assume I'm supposed to be able to go left from the weather app and get the clock but that never goes?) Maybe we need a navigation map (or at least maybe I do!)
    Ummmm....ok.....I'm at a loss at this time then. I also have the Bold 9650 but I'm still running OS5. I'm waiting for Cami to release this theme for OS5.

I'm sure Cami will be checking this thread....so hang in there....for she will be able to help you out. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.
    04-01-11 04:49 PM

No you aren't the only 1..... i assumed i was having this problem because im on a 9700 with a beta 0s6. Didn't think of bringing it up because as you rightly said, its such a pretty theme .
    04-01-11 05:01 PM
    For me (bold 9650) it works just fine. The clock is not selectable so that isint a bug with you, you can't select it. Also when you see the weather icon highlight just scroll down once and the circle will appear. Once that appears just click the trackpad and the hidden dock will come up.

04-01-11 05:05 PM

I think you are being too aggressive with the navigation. It takes just a slight finger touch to move thru the homescreen.
    Just tap the trackpad down slightly to get the circle icon into focus then from there a slight tap up to weather and a slight tap to the right will underline the manage connections focus. Some practice will get the flow down but do it gently.
    thaqueencami likes this.
    04-01-11 05:40 PM
    For me (bold 9650) it works just fine. The clock is not selectable so that isint a bug with you, you can't select it. Also when you see the weather icon highlight just scroll down once and the circle will appear. Once that appears just click the trackpad and the hidden dock will come up.

The clock is only selectable for torch.

I'm not sure why its hard for you to navigate up and down. I haven't seen this issue. If you scroll down the circle comes up, click and the dock appears. Hit back to get out of it. if you scroll up from the circle it highlights the weather, then scroll right and it should focus on the network. If that doesn't help PM or email me.
    Last edited by thaqueencami; 04-01-11 at 06:04 PM.
    04-01-11 05:59 PM
    04-01-11 06:04 PM
    Hi TheQueenCami! Just wondering if its at all possible for the font colour to change when the background of a field is white? Eg. On FB when uploading a photo the fields for Description, Tagged name, etc are white and since the font is white I can't see what I am writing, hehehe..

04-01-11 06:36 PM
    Hi TheQueenCami! Just wondering if its at all possible for the font colour to change when the background of a field is white? Eg. On FB when uploading a photo the fields for Description, Tagged name, etc are white and since the font is white I can't see what I am writing, hehehe..

Well check it out. ive never understood that bug, i changed no font colors through out the theme intentionally to avoid this. lol.
    jho51e likes this.
    04-01-11 06:49 PM
    Oh now i see what you mean guys.... when i flick the touch pad gently, the circle appears. lol. Although it wasn't bothering me much, just chalked it up to a bug on my phone.
    04-01-11 06:58 PM
    os5 version is now live for the 9700, 89xx and 96xx!!!!!!!!!

New focus and underlays coming soon to os6 versions
    Last edited by elycruz0102; 04-02-11 at 05:05 AM.
    ferfious and mimicurtis like this.
    04-02-11 04:59 AM
    excite OS 5.0 just fabulous!!!!!!
    04-02-11 10:37 AM
    I love this so much, but I'm having a wallie crisis! They all look too good, lol

thaqueencami likes this.
    04-02-11 11:31 AM
    I love this so much, but I'm having a wallie crisis! They all look too good, lol

They look great!!

Can you share those walls, please?
    And which batteryEx set do you use on the last wall?
    04-02-11 11:48 AM
141 ... 23456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD