Loving the update!! Thank you!!

Theme is perfect now!! Will be sticking with this one for a while!!
    03-30-11 06:02 PM
    So ready to buy this one.....waiting on the OS5 version
    Im going to start it tomorrow, Ely might have it finished by the end of the weekend with testing.
    03-30-11 09:07 PM
    Great! Thx Cami

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-11 09:14 PM
    My screen:

I really like the theme.
    Wallpaper Friendly, Weather spot, Custom icons, Hidden Today that works on OS 6.0.. Awesome!

The navigation has this cool fading effect, which is kinda tricky at times since it's not the normal highlight of the icons.

CMIIW, I think The non Touch version has 3 spots on the homescreen:
    - The Manage Connection (battery&signal meter) - upper right,
    - Weather Spot - middle and
    - Hidden Dock Spot - bottom; each is highlighted by different items.
    It's really cool but kinda confusing the first time but once u've got the hold of it.. You should be fine.

Thanks for this theme, Ely and Cami. Can't wait for more themes from you guys.
    03-31-11 03:01 AM
    great...i bought it

how long time takes to receive the email with download link from CBShop? now is more than 30min ago
    03-31-11 03:39 AM
    beautiful! but there is a way to reserve w to Berryweather and not to browser...now if I use w key, browser starts

and there is away to change signal and battery from % to standard mode?
    03-31-11 05:54 AM
    Just wanna ask, is there a way to see at a glance which sound profile the phone is in? (eg. Loud, Office, Vibrate)

I noticed some people have 3 strikes across the circle at the bottom of the screen, is that the profile indicator?

Lovely theme!
    03-31-11 09:32 AM
    Just wanna ask, is there a way to see at a glance which sound profile the phone is in? (eg. Loud, Office, Vibrate)

I noticed some people have 3 strikes across the circle at the bottom of the screen, is that the profile indicator?

Lovely theme!
    the strikes are only for evidence of the "selected icon"

i would like to have a different way for this... before I was outside and was impossible to see
    and for the same reason I prefer the original icons...can you give the option for this?
    03-31-11 09:42 AM
    great...i bought it

how long time takes to receive the email with download link from CBShop? now is more than 30min ago
    beautiful! but there is a way to reserve w to Berryweather and not to browser...now if I use w key, browser starts

and there is away to change signal and battery from % to standard mode?
    the strikes are only for evidence of the "selected icon"

i would like to have a different way for this... before I was outside and was impossible to see
    and for the same reason I prefer the original icons...can you give the option for this?
    Sounds like this theme is not for you...
    thaqueencami likes this.
    03-31-11 10:02 AM
    Sounds like this theme is not for you...
    there was no image for the icons, so I believe are the original ones

only using this theme I can say something, there was no video at all of it

but anyway I am giving feedback, that normally are appreciated from the coders, not for yuo?
    03-31-11 10:13 AM
    First off I don't understand the issue with the circle on the bottom. It appears when its in focus. The first version just had three lines across and it was hard to see that on different walls not to mention ugly. No the meters won't change it doesn't affect the theme. Im also unsure why a video would be needed to scroll through three icons and then click a dock. Not to sound rude but it seems like a major waste of time. Also we did not change or add any hotkeys except for $ for SMS so that issue must have to do with your settings. Many have tested this as well as purchased it and have been quite happy after the update.

NO cosmetic changes will be made so if your request is ignored you will know why. Thanks to everyone who has provided useful and positive feedback.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.
    Last edited by thaqueencami; 03-31-11 at 11:43 AM.
    03-31-11 11:41 AM
    you are very kind,many thanks
    03-31-11 11:51 AM
    Hey Cami,Tmobile released an official OS 6 for the 9700 so I was able to upgrade the software. Love the theme!
    03-31-11 12:01 PM

for me, this is not a good theme... icon's salad

and blue lines on black is not a good idea... you can forget to see it outside

Dear cami, if you want only ovations here, I can remove all my posts
    03-31-11 12:46 PM

Like you said, for you, this isnt a good theme. Then remove it. I'm sorry it isnt what you want or need. Btw, when you focus on an icon, the app text shows up, so if you cant see ...maybe read? I havent been presented with this issue from the many running it, and if it was that big of a deal i would gladly edit. I don't want only positive feedback, it wouldnt be conducive to a well working theme....which this is....but not for YOU. Its not blue on black btw, its blue on grey. I will keep that in mind though for what ever i make in the future but your point has been made. I'm not sure what youre looking for since ive already said im not doing any cosmetic changes that only affect one or two people.
    Last edited by thaqueencami; 03-31-11 at 01:45 PM.
    03-31-11 01:41 PM
    Hey Cami,Tmobile released an official OS 6 for the 9700 so I was able to upgrade the software. Love the theme!
    Sweet thanks. I may do some changes to the OS5 version and if i like them ill do it for 9700 OS6 because im not liking some things i kept from the torch version. I didn't want to do this for non-touch devices so i'm not entirely happy with it yet but many are so im happy to see that.
    03-31-11 01:43 PM
    03-31-11 01:45 PM

You act like you're buying a new house or a car, it's a BlackBerry theme. If you don't like it, find one you do. It's pretty simple really. Time to move on, It's not for you...

Sent from my hacked to death Droid 2
    03-31-11 01:46 PM

Lovely theme!
    Thanks. And now that was the old version before the update and it was just a focus. Only way is if you throw profiles in your dock. Tried to keep the screen clutter free and as simple as i could so i removed the profile icon. I used to have one of the convenience keys for profiles and got in the habit of just pressing that.
    03-31-11 01:54 PM
    I seriously think some people purchase themes for the sole purpose of criticizing and having something to complain about. Simple fix...don't buy premium themes. Just because you click "purchase" doesn't mean your mind is being read and the theme will magically be taylored to your liking. Plenty of free themes out there to test and toss if they dont meet your needs. Or even better...blackberry.com. Download TB6 and make your own. If you have time to search for and download themes and navigate to CB, locate this thread and post complaints, you have time to download TB6 and some icons and get crackin. Cami, you guys did a fab job on this. One of a kind.

SevereDeceit and thaqueencami like this.
    03-31-11 02:48 PM

thaqueencami likes this.
    03-31-11 02:51 PM
    Those Hendrix walls are perfect.
    03-31-11 03:03 PM
    Those Hendrix walls are perfect.
    Perfect walls, for a perfect theme.
    03-31-11 03:18 PM
    03-31-11 03:58 PM
    Might not be the right place but.... Every screen pic you posted has giving me a kickstand . Glad your enjoying the theme.
    andyahs likes this.
    03-31-11 04:17 PM
141 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD