Ooops! Ok, thanks Andy I'll have to rem that next time I post ss's and label it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-11 03:24 PM
    Really nice theme and great price!

A suggestion... the navigation doesn't feel natural. It seems to go from the first icon (weather) to the apps icon to the individual apps. If I'm going down from weather, it's more intuitive to go down to the individual apps than to the line below it. Because it's dark and doesn't scroll intuitively, I found it difficult to figure out which app is highlighted and instead of bringing up the first few apps, I just press the blackberry key to scroll thru apps on that page.

Terrific theme though.
    03-27-11 04:23 PM
    Really nice theme and great price!

A suggestion... the navigation doesn't feel natural. It seems to go from the first icon (weather) to the apps icon to the individual apps. If I'm going down from weather, it's more intuitive to go down to the individual apps than to the line below it. Because it's dark and doesn't scroll intuitively, I found it difficult to figure out which app is highlighted and instead of bringing up the first few apps, I just press the blackberry key to scroll thru apps on that page.

Terrific theme though.
    I must agree with this, overall the theme looks amazing but navigation is a little wonky imo. When you click on the circle at the bottom to bring up the hidden dock i think it would be easier to access the hidden dock if you scrolled up (right now you have to scroll down to access the icons above the circle which dosent seem right. Also when the hidden dock activated scrolling from the circle up takes you to the weather icon and skips the hidden dock all together. I think it would be better if you couldnt access the weather slot with the dock active (since its hard to see the weather slot anyway) and then scrolling up from the circle takes you to the hidden dock.
    I also am dying without my $=sms shortcut lol.
    03-27-11 04:48 PM
    I must agree with this, overall the theme looks amazing but navigation is a little wonky imo. When you click on the circle at the bottom to bring up the hidden dock i think it would be easier to access the hidden dock if you scrolled up (right now you have to scroll down to access the icons above the circle which dosent seem right. Also when the hidden dock activated scrolling from the circle up takes you to the weather icon and skips the hidden dock all together. I think it would be better if you couldnt access the weather slot with the dock active (since its hard to see the weather slot anyway) and then scrolling up from the circle takes you to the hidden dock.
    I also am dying without my $=sms shortcut lol.
    We'll put some more thought into navigation. As far as $ for SMS goes, if we did it someone would complain about universal search.
    Last edited by thaqueencami; 03-27-11 at 05:30 PM.
    03-27-11 05:28 PM
    I really do love this theme. Don't feel otherwise based on my comment above.

Another suggestion for consideration... On the battery and memory meters, you can drop the "%". Not necessary and it would create a bit of space for readability.

03-27-11 05:56 PM
    03-27-11 08:17 PM
    We'll put some more thought into navigation. As far as $ for SMS goes, if we did it someone would complain about universal search.
    $ has nothing to do with universal search, the s key is the key that launches universal search.
    03-27-11 09:13 PM
    Thank you for such a great theme Cami! Don't change a thing...it's PERFECT!

thaqueencami likes this.
    03-27-11 10:08 PM
    $ has nothing to do with universal search, the s key is the key that launches universal search.
    I used a 9780 for maybe a week so i don't know what keys interfere with universal search. But thanks because i wanted to add a SMS hotkey. I used it all the time in my 9700 themes and still do.
    03-27-11 10:09 PM
    I really do love this theme. Don't feel otherwise based on my comment above.

Another suggestion for consideration... On the battery and memory meters, you can drop the "%". Not necessary and it would create a bit of space for readability.

Addressed over here > Excite 9800.http://forums.crackberry.com/showthr...=1#post6168916
    03-27-11 10:19 PM
    After using the theme for a few days, i agree with the navigation issues, but i don't use the hidden dock so its not a major issue for me.

One thing i noticed was the charging icon. It only tells me its charging in an app screen. On the home there is nothing to tell you its charging and the menu screen the pulsing bolt is not there.

If you could fix that, that would be awesome!!
    03-28-11 05:08 AM
    I used a 9780 for maybe a week so i don't know what keys interfere with universal search. But thanks because i wanted to add a SMS hotkey. I used it all the time in my 9700 themes and still do.
    no problem. Yea i use it all the time and constantly find myself hitting it and wondering why nothing happens lol.
    03-28-11 07:41 AM
    I love this theme, any plans releasing a OS6 version for 9300 please.
    03-28-11 11:04 AM
    Could you plz post the wallpaper shown with the theme?? TIA

03-28-11 12:09 PM
    Could you plz post the wallpaper shown with the theme?? TIA

The original.
    03-28-11 04:25 PM
    03-29-11 07:55 AM
    Can't wait for the OS5 version to come out!!!!!
    Me too, hopefully soon.
    03-29-11 09:11 AM
    Can't wait for the OS5 version to come out!!!!!
    same here!! looks like an amazing theme
    03-29-11 02:02 PM
    v2.0 Update List

*More Wallpaper friendly
    *circle images fades away out of focus and focus
    *improved svg coding
    *new navigation layout
    *hotkey $ opens SMS
    *battery meter charge images updated
    andyahs, sheldonbk and jho51e like this.
    03-30-11 01:27 AM
    Very impressive! Well done...too bad I'll leave BB...(makes me almost re-consider )
    03-30-11 06:15 AM
    03-30-11 07:05 AM
    Terrific theme update! Thanks

Andy... really nice wall for this theme. Great eye! Am sure I have it.
    03-30-11 07:32 AM
    LOVE the update! everything is perfect now!
    03-30-11 07:37 AM
    Very impressive! Well done...too bad I'll leave BB...(makes me almost re-consider )
    Lol then you are excused sir. Gtalk me!

03-30-11 10:27 AM
    So ready to buy this one.....waiting on the OS5 version
    03-30-11 12:29 PM
141 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD