Hey, there's something strange going on with my email. The new messages show up in the "Messages" icon but not in the "Email" icon. Is there a reason for this? I mean, it's not a big deal, but I was just wondering if there was a fix for it.

Also, when installing a new theme, do you do a battery pull right after you install the theme, or right after you set it as your current theme?

Thanks!
    03-04-10 10:01 PM
    Also, when installing a new theme, do you do a battery pull right after you install the theme, or right after you set it as your current theme? Thanks!
    If a reset is required the phone will give the option to "Reboot Now" or "Reboot
    Later." If it does not ask, you are all set and no reboot is needed.
    03-04-10 10:45 PM
    yea that **** happened to me.....I had to call blackberry and they took me through this whole process to fix it, actually all I did was a completely restart of my phone like it came out of the box again.

BUT BEFORE you go to that extreme, go to

BlackBerry Internet Service

Sign in, Click Help, and Click Send Service Books ( This basically refreshes the email settings and stuff)

hope this helps, I know its not a big deal like you said, but its mad annoying when you pay 400$ for a phone and it dosnt work lolz :P, I felt the same way.
    03-04-10 11:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD