here's 180x275 for those who need it.

09-02-10 09:29 PM
    Awesome theme as usual. Keep up the good work loco.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-02-10 11:43 PM
    Thanx. This is actually the size I need for my 9700.

here's 180x275 for those who need it.

09-03-10 12:04 AM

Thanks...is a keeper...............
    tried many but kept only a few...........
    09-12-10 11:29 PM
    I've paid for plenty of "fancy" themes with multiple homescreens and multiple hidden docks. It doesn't take long for the "Wow Factor" to wear off and I find myself wishing I had a nice straightforward theme like this one! It's perfect! Bravo!

09-13-10 12:15 PM
    ^BlastTyrant, I agree with ya there, there themes like this one that are free and looks JUST as good as the paid ones!

The only thing I would change in this theme is make a wallpaper on the call screen same as stock wallpaper ( not the blue abstract) and make the fonts smaller on thr call screen. But truly superb theme!
    09-13-10 01:59 PM
    nice job.....
    09-13-10 04:12 PM
    Downloaded this theme last night... LOVE IT! Thank you for making your themes available to us for free! I appreciate it! =)
    09-14-10 05:50 AM
    ^BlastTyrant, I agree with ya there, there themes like this one that are free and looks JUST as good as the paid ones!

The only thing I would change in this theme is make a wallpaper on the call screen same as stock wallpaper ( not the blue abstract) and make the fonts smaller on thr call screen. But truly superb theme!
    The call screen definitely doesnt have the stock wallpaper. Im thinking you're running an old OS or using an 8900..?
    09-14-10 10:19 AM
    The call screen definitely doesn't have the stock wallpaper. Im thinking you're running an old OS or using an 8900..?
    Maybe he means the default homescreen wp? But, the fonts should be smaller for the call screen. The time counter overlaps the notification area and the callers number and contact category extends past the right edge of the screen. Those small things aren't keeping me from using the theme. That's just cosmetic stuff

09-14-10 10:47 AM
    The call screen definitely doesnt have the stock wallpaper. Im thinking you're running an old OS or using an 8900..?
    Maybe he means the default homescreen wp? But, the fonts should be smaller for the call screen. The time counter overlaps the notification area and the callers number and contact category extends past the right edge of the screen. Those small things aren't keeping me from using the theme. That's just cosmetic stuff

That was exactly what I meant,the call screen should be the same as the default homescreen! Oh yes, the font, but yea just comestic stuff!
    09-14-10 12:54 PM
    Looks superA+...dl-ing now...!!!
    09-14-10 06:37 PM
    That was exactly what I meant,the call screen should be the same as the default homescreen! Oh yes, the font, but yea just comestic stuff!
    thank you for your feedback. I went ahead and updated the call screen wallpapers.. since I really liked you recommendation. Also.. the font/call timer/notifications should be fixed. Nothing overlaps anymore..

Links are hot.. Enjoy!
    09-16-10 08:17 AM
    thank you for your feedback. I went ahead and updated the call screen wallpapers.. since I really liked you recommendation. Also.. the font/call timer/notifications should be fixed. Nothing overlaps anymore..

Links are hot.. Enjoy!
    Thanks D!! Dl'ing now...

09-16-10 08:19 AM
    After dl'ing the update, the call screen wp is changed, but the font still looks the same. The call timer still overlaps the msg area and the contact font is still too large. Certain combinations of numbers/categories extends past the right side of the screen

09-16-10 10:16 AM
    Hey D, I just installed this theme. Nice job, I love it.
    09-16-10 10:51 AM
    After dl'ing the update, the call screen wp is changed, but the font still looks the same. The call timer still overlaps the msg area and the contact font is still too large. Certain combinations of numbers/categories extends past the right side of the screen

can you provide a screenshot of what you're talking about?

here's mine..
    09-16-10 11:18 AM
    Hey D, I just installed this theme. Nice job, I love it.
    Dollface54 youre back! Where'd you head off to?
    09-16-10 11:19 AM
    Dollface54 youre back! Where'd you head off to?
    Well, I'm not really back, I just had to say thanks for the awesome theme. My husband died in July and I am just not digging life too much. Maybe someday I'll be back to posting.
    09-16-10 11:22 AM
    Sorry to hear that Pattye. CB misses you but we wish you the best. we're here for you.
    09-16-10 11:45 AM
    can you provide a screenshot of what you're talking about?

here's mine..

I had to call the right contact to see that you've wrapped the text, so that's fine. But the counter still overlaps. I realize that's kind of a lot of notifications, LOL. But, I'm frequently away from my BB cause of work. When I come back, they're piled up LOL

09-16-10 12:33 PM

Links are hot.. Enjoy!
    Thanks this is awesome!

I found a bug on it, whenever you press f for facebook, can you make it alt + f (F) instead, because where I live, the area code starts with 6, so I am always send to facebook when I dial 6 first!

Well, I'm not really back, I just had to say thanks for the awesome theme. My husband died in July and I am just not digging life too much. Maybe someday I'll be back to posting.
    This is some really personal stuff you've posted on a forum, my condolences to you and your family.
    Last edited by ericxd; 09-16-10 at 04:23 PM.
    09-16-10 02:56 PM

I had to call the right contact to see that you've wrapped the text, so that's fine. But the counter still overlaps. I realize that's kind of a lot of notifications, LOL. But, I'm frequently away from my BB cause of work. When I come back, they're piled up LOL

Thank you for the screenshot! Fix has been updated. Links are hot..

09-17-10 06:18 AM
    Luv you Pattye!! Been thinking about u and praying for you *hugs*

09-18-10 08:00 PM
    Luv you Pattye!! Been thinking about u and praying for you *hugs*
    Thank you so very much Rox, I appreciate that.

This is some really personal stuff you've posted on a forum, my condolences to you and your family.
    So what? I appreciate your condolences, but there is no need to sound offended by my posting. I have friends here and wanted to share this.
    Last edited by dollface54; 09-21-10 at 08:47 AM.
    09-21-10 08:45 AM
100 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD