Give your blackberry the SteDroids that it needs to make it through each day. This theme is simple, yet has everything skinned to match the Droid Platform. Custom wallpapers, banners, buttons, and icons were used to make this theme. No hidden docks, no SVG work, just straight-forward theming that keeps your blackberry running full speed with optimal battery all day long.

Thanks to bbthemelab for the icons!!!

Teaser Images Below. Please note: Icons and background images are clearer once installed on your phone.

Added functions include
    Spacebar = QuickLaunch
    F = Facebook
    $ = SMS/MMS
    0 = Profiles

Already included with all BB's
    M = Messages
    B = Browser
    L = Calendar
    O = Options

I appreciate screenshots posted on this thread and also monitor the posts here regarding bugs or issues regarding the functionality of this theme. Please remember I only consider reasonable requests and sometimes even ignore the absurd ones. Some minor personal requests may be taken up for a donation via my paypal.

Thanks and Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download the Weather App Now!

Weather Eye App - please use your blackberry browser to click this link

Weather Bug App - please use your blackberry browser to click this link

BerryWeather Free App (OS 5 Only) - please use your blackberry browser to click this link

OTA LINK - DroidFusion for OS5 with Hidden Today Screen - 5 Entries

OTA LINK - DroidFusion for OS5 with Weather and Hidden Today Screen - 5 Entries

**** Please Do a battery pull or fully restart your phone after installing this theme.

INTRUCTIONS:

THIS THEME WORKS ON THE BLACKBERRY TOUR 96XX, BOLD 9700, AND CURVE 8900 RUNNING OS 5.0 OR HIGHER.

PLEASE CLICK ON THE OTA LINK USING YOUR BLACKBERRY BROWSER TO INSTALL THE THEME.

GO TO OPTIONS > THEMES > Select DroidFusion

REBOOT YOUR PHONE

DONE
    Last edited by dannieloco; 11-03-10 at 11:27 PM.
    08-30-10 07:20 PM
    I like it...another great theme, and looks great too man....good job !
    08-30-10 07:58 PM
    could u do the wallpaper in a 180 x 330 for Quick Launch ? thanks....
    08-30-10 08:06 PM
    Those icons and meters looks a lot like what bbthemelab has. Please give credits.

After a closer look, those are our icons. It also looks like you took the Windows 7 battery meter and changed the white to blue. Per our agreement you can not do that unless you purchase an E license. PM me if you want details.
    08-30-10 08:21 PM
    If you get things worked out with BBthemelab, any chance of getting a version for the older folks? The text/icons are a touch small. I love the theme, just bad eyes!
    Thanks!
    08-30-10 09:40 PM
    A+++ to you man! one of the must-have themes
    08-30-10 09:51 PM
    Luv it =]

Very wp friendly...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-31-10 01:09 AM
    I'm pretty sure its user defined. Wat do u have ur font set to bcuz I'm blind too and I have mine set to 8 and Bold

If you get things worked out with BBthemelab, any chance of getting a version for the older folks? The text/icons are a touch small. I love the theme, just bad eyes!
    Thanks!
    08-31-10 01:12 AM
    Very nice indeed! Thanks a lot!
    08-31-10 01:57 AM
    Those icons and meters looks a lot like what bbthemelab has. Please give credits.

After a closer look, those are our icons. It also looks like you took the Windows 7 battery meter and changed the white to blue. Per our agreement you can not do that unless you purchase an E license. PM me if you want details.
    Done! Icons are sent to me all the time by friends who want me to make themes using them. I didnt realize those were your icon pack. But whether they are or not, which im sure they are, credit has been given in OP. The battery meter is definitely not yours. May look the same but it's not. I received that from a friend who themes and says he made it himself.

Thanks
    Thanks!
    Sorry but the font size under each icon is actually part of the icon itself and cannot be modified due to bbthemelab request.
    08-31-10 02:19 AM
    which wallpaper??
    08-31-10 02:22 AM
    the home screen wallpaper...

08-31-10 04:50 AM
    Seriously...I have tried all your themes...I have 3 constantly on my phone. They are so great, fast and clean.
    Thank you so much for doing these and for keeping them free for us. I think I can speak for all of us that we really appreciate all your hard work.
    08-31-10 08:23 AM
    Just out of interest which of the following is best to have if you require an icon on your home screen ?

Weather Eye App

Weather Bug App

BerryWeather Free App
    08-31-10 08:58 AM
    ^ I like berryweather.. but each app has slight differences from each other.. you can try them out and then figure out which one you like best. Theyre free.. so it wont hurt the wallet either.
    08-31-10 10:06 AM
    Here you go..

Seriously...I have tried all your themes...I have 3 constantly on my phone. They are so great, fast and clean.
    Thank you so much for doing these and for keeping them free for us. I think I can speak for all of us that we really appreciate all your hard work.

Thanks for your nice compliments!
    08-31-10 10:11 AM
    Done! Icons are sent to me all the time by friends who want me to make themes using them. I didnt realize those were your icon pack. But whether they are or not, which im sure they are, credit has been given in OP. The battery meter is definitely not yours. May look the same but it's not. I received that from a friend who themes and says he made it himself.

Thanks

Sorry but the font size under each icon is actually part of the icon itself and cannot be modified due to bbthemelab request.

I have no idea who your "friend" is...

but you might want to take a look at this....
    Windows 7 – Battery, Wifi, and Signal meters! (Rainbow Colors) | Blackberry Theme Lab

I forgot I released a "rainbow" set. After taking a screen shot of your theme, loading it into photoshop and then loading my indicators - it is the same thing.

Granted, those indicators are not too hard to make yourself, but hopefully your friend is an honest dude.
    08-31-10 10:36 AM
    Yeah, my college roomate, Chris Nguyen made em. He themes and is probably better at photoshop than I am.
    If youd like, I can def replace that battery meter with another one that I personally made, I have my own arsenal of meters. Its no biggie, just say the words.
    Thanks.
    08-31-10 10:49 AM
    Nah it's cool. You added the credits that I asked for.

I give more slack to designers like yourself because I truly believe you mean well....others just do what they want and not care.
    08-31-10 10:51 AM
    ^^ thanks brotha.. I got you man. I added a link to your credit in the OP. Hope that suffices.
    08-31-10 10:54 AM
    going to try this one, will report back
    08-31-10 11:01 PM
    Thanks homie!

09-01-10 02:43 AM
    dannieloco,
    thanks !!!! much appreciated.
    09-01-10 07:05 PM
    Ooh thanx DL I'm gunna use this for my QL app as well

Here you go..

Thanks for your nice compliments!