Made My 5th Theme Roundup! Thanx CrackBerry.

*MADE FOR the 9650, 9700, 9780 running OS6 ONLY*

** Watermarked Trial versions of "DReW28 Pink Today OS6" & "DReW28 Pink Calendar OS6" are available for testing. **

There are 4 versions of this theme.
    Calendar only, Messages only, Today (Cal/Mess combo) & Zen.

* Transparent Homescreen Trim, Wallpaper friendly, custom graphics.
    * 7 icons on an Invisible Hiding Dock.
    * Pull down on the Track Pad to lower the dock & push up to raise it.
    * Home Screen has 4 levels (Zen only has 3 levels):
    -> 4. Today Area: Scroll thru and select your entries.
    -> 3. Universal Search bar: Today area displays when this bar is highlighted, click bar to start searching.
    -> 2. Dock up: Access your 7 favorite icons.
    -> 1. Dock down: click while dock is down to run the Application in Weather Slot.

* Hidden Today are displays only when you scroll above the dock to the Universal Search bar.

* Keyboard Shortcuts:
    -> space opens QuickLaunch
    -> $ opens SMS
    -> 0 opens Profiles

* I suggest adjusting the Trackpad sensitivity from 70 to 60.

Want this theme tweaked just the way you like it? Save your receipt, contact me & we'll talk about customization. Additional fees may apply.

The FREE Trial versions are my way of getting you to try the theme before you buy. I bought many themes that really sucked after I got them & I don't want you to have that experience with my themes. These Trial themes are fully functionaly but contain watermarks. If you like the theme, come back & purchase the Premium version.

DReW28 Pink Calendar OS6 - Themes BlackBerry Software <-- *FREE TRIAL AVAILABLE IN STORE*
    DReW28 Pink Messages OS6 - Themes BlackBerry Software
    DReW28 Pink Today OS6 - Themes BlackBerry Software <-- *FREE TRIAL AVAILABLE IN STORE*
    DReW28 Pink Zen OS6 - Themes BlackBerry Software
    Last edited by D.R.e.W; 06-04-14 at 11:19 AM. Reason: RETIRED
    03-17-11 11:58 PM
    will you be making this for 8900 os 5 ?
    03-18-11 01:25 PM
    will you be making this for 8900 os 5 ?
    I was not planning on making this for OS5. If I get enough people who would be interested in buying it or someone wanted to hire me to do it custom then I would. You could check out the Pink EMO themes in my footer. They use the same color scheme.
    ria__x likes this.
    03-18-11 02:06 PM
    oh i have it. i am the only who emailed you for the 8900 caller screen
    03-18-11 02:08 PM
    I would purchase this for OS 5 in a heartbeat. I love your themes and this one looks really terrific!! Please consider it for OS 5!
    ria__x likes this.
    03-19-11 01:26 PM
    Made My 5th Theme Roundup! Thanx CrackBerry.
    03-29-11 11:41 AM
    Really considerate and cool idea to do the trial...just trying out the calendar version just now and will be sure to download if I love it as much as I love the screenshots!
    03-29-11 04:37 PM
    Really considerate and cool idea to do the trial...just trying out the calendar version just now and will be sure to download if I love it as much as I love the screenshots!
    If you choose not to purchase it after using the Trial Version, please PM me with your thoughts. I use "Constructive Criticism" to improve the next theme.
    Enjoy & Thanx.
    03-29-11 05:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD