View Poll Results: Do you run OS5 on your 9700?

Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • OS5/OS5 themes on my 9700 for life!

17 27.42%
  • **** no, Ive updated long ago to OS6 and wont look back!

45 72.58%
    just wondering if it's worth making OS5 themes still.. seems like a small group of os5 users
    I'm a fan of your previous themes.
    But I've switched to OS 6.0 and will not change it back to OS 5.0. It's too bad that you haven't made a OS6.0 till today (to my knowledge).
    I'm sure i'll enjoy 'em.

And I agree with you with all these themes using OS 7.0 icons. We need more custom icons! Especially the premium ones.
    06-05-11 07:32 AM
    theres plenty of phones using OS6 and many themers hooking them up.

On a diff note. Dannielco do you still Customise your. Themes for 9700. Love serenity but it would be perfect with weather and 6 or 7 hidden today entries.

We'll see how this vote goes. I ran os6 and os5 on this 9700 and theyre both great in my opinion, went back to the os5 just for the themes. Now that official theme maker software is out, i may got back to os
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

06-12-11 11:03 AM
    On OS5. Haven't had an OS6 release out here & who wants a buggy phone from other sources?
    06-15-11 03:04 PM
    Eep! I went to the darkside! Lol I'm on OS6 finally but it wasn't my choice. My replacement 9700 came w/ it. Aside from not having enuff memory on this particular device, I gotta admit that after playin w/ this OS for a week now I actually really like it

06-15-11 06:16 PM
    I've stuck with OS5 so I can still use BerryCrush

If you start making equally neat OS6 themes I would most likely switch, or even porting the older themes.
    06-16-11 05:43 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD