SO my girl loves the movie Despicable Me, mostly the minions, and is lookin' for a game and/or theme revolving around it! Any ideas or info that might help? I'm tired of roses & redundant dates so any help here would be GREATLY appreciated... I've got a few ringtones already made for her, but those seem too easy, I'd like something more.

Thanks in advance guys/gals!
    02-08-11 02:25 PM
    PK pointed me to one here in the CB market, I bought it and had it sent to her but she hated the icons. Looks like I need to create my own... just what I didn't want to do! LOL!
    02-08-11 09:55 PM
    Dang, just realized I can't create my own because Theme Studio isn't available for Macintosh! AHHHHHH!
    02-10-11 12:03 PM
    I couldn't find a good despicable me theme either so I made one for bold 9700 platform 5. If its compatible i can send it to you.... Let me know. Plus i added the theme song as my ringtone and "its so fluffy" as my sms/mms notifier! Love it!!!
    03-27-11 11:38 AM
    I would love to have a despicable me theme!!!! I actually got a cardboard cutout thingy from a movie store... but I have the 9700 os 6
    03-29-11 09:38 PM
    I couldn't find a good despicable me theme either so I made one for bold 9700 platform 5. If its compatible i can send it to you.... Let me know. Plus i added the theme song as my ringtone and "its so fluffy" as my sms/mms notifier! Love it!!!
    I would love to have this theme. I'm running OS5 on my 9700. Would it be possible to send me a copy?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-31-11 09:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD