So, I finally got a new theme out. It's called Delicious and there are 4 colors to choose from.
    It's named that because that's what this theme is! See it for yourself

- 4 delicious colors to choose from - Blue, Green, Pink & Black*
    - 6 or 8 icons at the bottom (all models except Storm 1 & 2)
    - Weather app slot
    - Sliding bottom dock
    - Hidden Today
    - More delicious icons and custom battery meters / signal indicators
    - Clickable battery meter (opens Options), clock (opens Clock), signal (opens Manage Connections)
    - QuickLaunch shortcut = Space Bar
    - SMS/MMS shortcut = "$" key
    - Tested to be fast and lag-free

Delicious - Check out all 4 flavors!

Delicious - Check out all 4 flavors!
    Last edited by dougeefresh; 05-11-10 at 11:02 PM.
    05-06-10 11:00 AM
    REALLLY NICE THEME but the price tag is heavy... I was about to consider buying but $5.99 is a stretch? If it goes on Sale Ill get it..
    05-06-10 02:48 PM
    REALLLY NICE THEME but the price tag is heavy... I was about to consider buying but $5.99 is a stretch? If it goes on Sale Ill get it..
    Thanks! Just curious, will $4.99 would have made any difference? I set my price on work amount involved and I have see many themes that are similar or not as nice (IMO) compared to mine and cost 6.99 or even 7.99. In the end, it all comes down to whether the theme is nice enough for people to WANT to pay for it or not
    Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by dougeefresh; 05-06-10 at 03:15 PM.
    05-06-10 03:11 PM
    Would have been interested if there was a Red version with transparent menus.
    05-06-10 03:15 PM
    Thanks! Just curious, will $4.99 would have made any difference? I set my price on work amount involved and I have see many themes that are similar or not as nice (IMO) compared to mine and cost 6.99 or even 7.99. In the end, it all comes down to whether the theme is nice enough for people to WANT to pay for it or not
    Thanks for looking!
    Hey,
    I happen to think that most premium themes sold on mobihand should have been free. Your theme is really nice and made with good taste = worth buying. Since I make most of the themes I use, I normally dont ever buy themes. When i do, it stays under 2.99 and most of the time, I think 2-3 times before even spending that. I feel that users most of the time want a new look for their new theme and will eventually stop using the theme within a couple days or even long if the theme suits their needs. For me, I rotate themes daily and couldnt justify spending the 6.99 or 7.99 for just 1 theme.

From what my buddies who sell themes here say, and im talking about veteran themers, they say that selling at .99 is their best option. A legit theme priced at .99 is hard to pass bye even by those who normally dont buy themes. If you try making money off quantity of sales, you might make more profit in the end.

6.99 and 7.99 are just plain rip off for ANY theme IMO. There are no themes worth that much and if so then that's better for the seller/creator of the theme

I completely agree with your last sentence.

Thanks!
    05-06-10 03:27 PM
    and if it goes on sale, ill buy
    05-06-10 03:29 PM
    Hey,
    I happen to think that most premium themes sold on mobihand should have been free. Your theme is really nice and made with good taste = worth buying. Since I make most of the themes I use, I normally dont ever buy themes. When i do, it stays under 2.99 and most of the time, I think 2-3 times before even spending that. I feel that users most of the time want a new look for their new theme and will eventually stop using the theme within a couple days or even long if the theme suits their needs. For me, I rotate themes daily and couldnt justify spending the 6.99 or 7.99 for just 1 theme.

From what my buddies who sell themes here say, and im talking about veteran themers, they say that selling at .99 is their best option. A legit theme priced at .99 is hard to pass bye even by those who normally dont buy themes. If you try making money off quantity of sales, you might make more profit in the end.

6.99 and 7.99 are just plain rip off for ANY theme IMO. There are no themes worth that much and if so then that's better for the seller/creator of the theme

I completely agree with your last sentence.

Thanks!
    Yeah, I know you create a lot of nice, free themes and I am sure there are many, many people who appreciate that including myself. Heck, n the beginning I wondered who or why would anyone actually pay for themes when there are so many free themes around.

Then I saw an opportunity of creating quality themes, and when I say quality, I mean spending hours and hours on colors and button details to get them just right and scouring the net for that perfect idea. Not saying that there aren't any free, quality themes It's difficult to compete with the free themes out there unless I provide enough differences and efforts to feel like your money's well spent.

Anyway, I give you props for what you do as I know it's not easy to do that
    05-06-10 03:59 PM
    50% off launch promo going on until 5/22. Don't miss it!
    Also, don't forget to check out the 20 free theme giveaway!
    05-18-10 06:43 PM
    For those who still don't have it, all themes by BerryMobi are on sale for $2.99 (will show up in cart) until 7/6 so now is your chance

Also, you boys and gals can buy Delicious bundles to save even more!
    Delicious Black + Blue for $4.80
    Delicious Pink + Green for $4.80

Check out BerryMobi Themes
    06-30-10 09:33 AM
    Just purchased and am running your Delicious Black theme and LOVE it!
    Nice job!!!
    Smooth and fluid.
    Thanks for the hard work!
    06-30-10 08:40 PM
    Glad to see hear that. Enjoy!

Don't forget! Sale ending tomorrow!
    07-05-10 01:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD