Does anyone know of any?
    04-09-10 10:42 PM
    04-10-10 09:19 AM
    Try here http://forums.crackberry.com/f176/, just a thought.
    04-10-10 09:44 AM
    Had this for a couple months now
    04-10-10 10:56 AM
    I gave up and finally bit the bullet and downloaded the theme builder from the BlackBerry website and spent a couple of days experimenting and customizing (I'm obsessive compulsive). I now have my ten (10) calendar events always displaying on the home screen in the largest font possible in bright yellow, the word calendar (to the right of the calendar icon) is not visible and I have a couple of tiny icons on the same line to the right of the calendar icon, and I also have the current date in large font on the same line -- I carefully placed two (2) large icons that I always use (messages and messenger) on the top of the home screen banner (and did away with the border images -- so the envelope and messenger icon just highlight on mouse-over without a rectangular image surrounding them). I learned that the "Preview" application in my Mac does an excellent job at resizing icons down to whatever pixel size I need -- I took some very large high quality png files and reduced them to tiny icons for the clock and customized icons for PocketInformant (i.e., I didn't find a png for PocketInformant so I used something else that I liked as a calendar icon that activates PocketInformant). I have learned all of the built-in keyboard shortcuts and I use QuickLaunch and ShortcutMe, so the Calendar is the priority for my daily business needs.
    04-10-10 11:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD