right then folks, gonna be doing another (free) update over the next few days, so my question is this,

what would you like to see in this theme? be it an extra bit, or just something you all want tweaked?

totally open to all suggestions

dave
    03-05-10 11:03 AM
    right then folks, gonna be doing another (free) update over the next few days, so my question is this,

what would you like to see in this theme? be it an extra bit, or just something you all want tweaked?

totally open to all suggestions

dave
    Since the weather icon is on the wallpaper, sometimes it looks good there and sometimes it doesn't. How about a toggable weather slot via hotkey?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-05-10 11:14 AM
    Since the weather icon is on the wallpaper, sometimes it looks good there and sometimes it doesn't. How about a toggable weather slot via hotkey?

thats a sweet idea! only possible thing though is you would lose the text from the icon, as would need to be in the animation files which text cant be added to
    03-05-10 11:37 AM
    i really like this theme a lot, i have the red with your icons and weather slot, but im still not used to the hidden dock. I would make it permanent if i could, or permanent and a little bit smaller. Also how someone mentioned the wallpaper makes it a little hard to read things, but i havent found maybe a darker version of this carbon, because it looks really nice.

Overall very good, just giving my 2 cents.

Thanks again
    03-05-10 11:58 AM
    thats a sweet idea! only possible thing though is you would lose the text from the icon, as would need to be in the animation files which text cant be added to
    That wouldn't bothe ME at all. But, I suspect, anyone who doesn't want the icon there, probably won't want the text either. Besides, you wouldn't have to make 2 versions, with and without weather.
    Edit - I justre-read your post. I understand now. No text at all. Even when the icon is selected to be on

Last edited by Draconian; 03-05-10 at 12:16 PM.
    03-05-10 12:13 PM
    i really like this theme a lot, i have the red with your icons and weather slot, but im still not used to the hidden dock. I would make it permanent if i could, or permanent and a little bit smaller. Also how someone mentioned the wallpaper makes it a little hard to read things, but i havent found maybe a darker version of this carbon, because it looks really nice.

Overall very good, just giving my 2 cents.

Thanks again
    heres the two iv been thinking over, either a coloured wall instead, or a darker carbon

03-05-10 12:15 PM
    Candy pink version now available

Colourize Pink Candy - Buy Now
    03-09-10 06:58 AM
    The new pink looks good, bro. ALMOST makes me wish I was a girl, so I could use it!

03-09-10 07:28 AM
    The new pink looks good, bro. ALMOST makes me wish I was a girl, so I could use it!

haha
    i can tell you that i LOVE the pink version
    so clean and fast
    03-11-10 07:16 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD