BBThemes presents Colourize

Designed to be easy on the eye yet make the most of your wallpaper this theme is both neat and functional. With a smooth 6 icon hidden dock which can be accessed by just scrolling downwards, and the functionality of a hidden today section, Colourize is perfect for everyday use.
    This theme also comes packed with a host of extra features too, from quick access to both the clock and connections functions by merely scrolling upwards (also hides dock) and the added positioning of a weather slot in certain versions, this theme will have you looking at your device all day long.
    Also included in the theme are some shortcut keys, the $ key launches your sms/mms inbox, and the spacebar key launches QuickLaunch (not included, but available from the Crackberry App Store).

This theme also features transitions for devices running OS 5.0

Colourize comes in a whole host of colours and versions, ranging from standard icons to custom coloured icons with a weather slot, Colourize really is all you`ll ever need.

Please take a second to look through the app store, and choose the version that suits both you and your device.

Colourize Purple - Buy Now

Colourize Blue - Buy Now

Colourize Red - Buy Now

Colourize Pink Candy - Buy Now

All of your thoughts and comments are most welcome, its your input that makes both these themes and these forums as good as they are today
    Last edited by daveastra; 03-09-10 at 06:53 AM. Reason: Pink version added
    02-24-10 07:54 PM
    When do we get to see 9630 love?
    02-24-10 09:38 PM
    When do we get to see 9630 love?
    soon, hopefully by sunday night
    02-25-10 04:44 PM
    soon, hopefully by sunday night
    Awesome...Will it also be on sale for a buck?
    02-25-10 07:19 PM
    Any of you Tour users on OS5 can buy the one for the 9700, it works fine. I bought the one for the 9700 in purple with custom icons. I do like this theme a lot but I have to give one critique, the highlight for the icons is too faint, at least on the purple one. I would scroll from icon to icon and I could not see which one I was on, at least the text appears to tell you which one you're on. But the text is small and I couldn't read it. Any way to make the focus glow brighter?? And if you do, can I get an upgrade please
    02-25-10 07:44 PM
    I like your themes a lot with only one comment. When you scroll through the icons (homescreen; bottom dock) it is impossible to tell where the cursor is, or what icon you are highlighting. The cursor's color blends into the icon. If you could make the icon jitter a bit, or highlight it with a different hue, that would be awesome. It's a pretty theme, nevertheless!
    02-26-10 08:42 AM
    I like your themes a lot with only one comment. When you scroll through the icons (homescreen; bottom dock) it is impossible to tell where the cursor is, or what icon you are highlighting. The cursor's color blends into the icon. If you could make the icon jitter a bit, or highlight it with a different hue, that would be awesome. It's a pretty theme, nevertheless!
    Same thing I was saying just above you; I hope he fixes that, I can't use the theme the way it is.
    02-26-10 01:14 PM
    hi there, are you both running the purple? if so i shall update for ya by end of weekend, thanks for bearing with it
    02-26-10 02:00 PM
    hi there, are you both running the purple? if so i shall update for ya by end of weekend, thanks for bearing with it
    Yes, purple. Weather slot.
    02-26-10 02:38 PM
    Yes, 9700 Purple weather slot, custom icons. thank you!
    02-26-10 03:14 PM
    I have a small issue as well. The button style menu text is too large to fit in the button. Some menu buttons don't have any text at all in them, just a few dots. Other than that, a very nice looking theme.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

02-26-10 03:22 PM
    Yes, 9700 Purple weather slot, custom icons. thank you!
    what you both think?

@draconian, which version and colour are you using?
    02-26-10 06:07 PM
    what you both think?

@draconian, which version and colour are you using?
    I'm using the blue, custom icons w/ weather. And I'll take a dose of that sharp lookin new focus while your at it! Do the same thing to the red/icons/weather and I'll be gettin that version as well, for when I need a red fix. Thanks for an awesome theme!

02-26-10 06:26 PM
    improvement?

also just to clarify, all updates are free
    02-26-10 07:28 PM
    improvement?

also just to clarify, all updates are free
    A clear improvement. Bravo! I might not wanna hide my dock anymore!

02-26-10 07:40 PM
    what you both think?
    Looking great! Thanks for being on top of it.
    Do I re-download? How does the update work?
    Last edited by ZGuy; 02-26-10 at 08:24 PM.
    02-26-10 08:22 PM
    Looking great! Thanks for being on top of it.
    Do I re-download? How does the update work?
    i believe it emails ya, i`ll drop a post on here when its uploaded so everyone knows whats happening
    02-26-10 08:32 PM
    I just picked up the red version to go with my blue one. Can't wait for the update!

02-27-10 02:27 PM
    Still waiting for the update...
    02-27-10 04:10 PM
    Still waiting for the update...
    purple is uploaded, version 1.0.50 (orig v 1.0.49) can take up to 24 hours to do, but might be worth logging into your mobihand account and see if its there already? red and blue coming in next few hours
    02-27-10 04:49 PM
    purple is uploaded, version 1.0.50 (orig v 1.0.49) can take up to 24 hours to do, but might be worth logging into your mobihand account and see if its there already? red and blue coming in next few hours
    yes, I just got an email saying the update is available at mobihand, thank you
    02-27-10 05:15 PM
    Just updated: Wonderful update! This is a gorgeous theme
    Last edited by ZGuy; 02-27-10 at 05:26 PM.
    02-27-10 05:22 PM
    Using the blue and while you're adjusting the focus, can you adjust the menus a little bit as well??? When you scroll through the menus after reading an email, text, sms, you get a coloured bar over and under the menu selection, but it is pretty difficult to see. I would also like to see the clock increased slightly and if you could go with default background on app screen (stock blue...maybe red for your red theme...) and unlock the lockscreen wallpaper that would be great. App screen is also a bit unclear with the carbon type background. The purpose of buying this theme for me was to look at my walls and I would like to see that on the lockscreen if possible. With these changes, I'll be purchasing the red zen weather as well and green if you happen to make one. Love the layout and the dock is nice and functional. Also like the carryover of the weather icon to the lockscreen. Great job
    02-27-10 06:41 PM
    All versions now updated to 1.0.51, adjustments include user set wallpaper show on lockscreen
    03-01-10 08:40 AM
    I hate to be "nitpicky", cause I love the theme so much and appreeciate your hard work. But, the button text still doesn't fit in the button. Thanks again for a great theme!

03-01-10 08:46 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD