Theme name: ColorfulBB
    Theme author: Miguel (BB-Freaks)
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: 8900 (4.6/5.0), 9000 (4.6/5.0), 9630 (4.7,5.0), 9700 (5.0)

BB-Freaks is giving away 15 free copies to CrackBerry readers!!! We only ask you to review the theme!! Thanks... The coupon code is CF15XCRB, just enter it at checkout!!
    ** The 15 free copies are for all 4 BB Models so be fast & get one!!!

Give a new life to your BlackBerry with this new colorful theme made by BB-Freaks. With this theme you'll be able to access to the most 6 bb used applications (messages,browser,etc), 1 weather slot and a hidden today & dock with 9 customizable icons **** TO SHOW PRESS SPACEBAR AND TO HIDE ESCAPE ****.

You can also customize the wallpaper *see screenshots*!!

5.0 Transitions ready (fade)

And... all this in just less than 1,5MB! You don't have to worry for slowness!

Features:

* - Full of colors!!!
    * - 5.0 Transitions (Fade)
    * - Wallpaper Friendly.
    * - Hidden Today.
    * - Hidden Dock (9 Customizable icons)
    * *** PRESS SPACEBAR TO SHOW AND ESCAPE TO HIDE ***
    * - 6 Locked applications :
    * ** BlackBerry Messenger
    * ** Profiles
    * ** Manage Connections
    * ** Lock.
    * - Less than 1,5MB!

Special Price: $3.99 until Apr 30
    Price: $4.99

BUY IT NOW

Last edited by xgndxdom; 04-15-10 at 03:19 PM.
    04-09-10 08:12 PM
    What a cool theme!!!! Love the transitions and the layout!! Very fast. Experienced no lag whatsoever! Love the icons. Just have one question. I have 7 locked icons on the home screen. Seems that there is a doubling up of the icons as I have two messages icons. Is that an error or is there a way I could swap one of those message icons out? I would have loved to have my calendar app there to see my appointments as a hidden today option. Thanks
    Last edited by rizzzzoooo; 04-09-10 at 08:45 PM.
    04-09-10 08:34 PM
    Wow this is an INTENSE them!

it is a bit girly, but its still very sexy. It has 6 icons that are locked in place at the top, and then you can make a dock pop up using space. Its very, very fast with no lag, and I would recommend this theme to anyone who likes a lot of colors in a theme.
    The only thing i personally dont like is the applications menu (where you see all your apps), the text is kind of hard to read.

Thanks for this!

Another plus is that its cheaper then most themes which people overcharge and price at upwards of 7$
    04-09-10 09:31 PM
    LOVE the theme... was the second person to view the thread... went thru all the notions to get the theme however when i try to dowload i keep getting an error saying... Download failed. Reason- 907 invalid COD. Local connection timed out after~12000

since i am very new to this blackberry thing i dont know if to keep trying the link or if that means that 15 ppl have since gotten the theme and therefore the OTA link is invalid... HELP!!!

P.S. My data plan is on EDGE and the company i am with is kind of backward.. lol... If anyone knows how i can rectify this problem it would be greatly appreciated...

But thanks anyhow to xgndxom for a beautiful theme...
    04-09-10 10:29 PM
    beautiful theme, tried to DL it, it didn't work. But the screens are very NICE! Guess everyone used the code already...
    04-10-10 12:19 AM
    Well i got it!!! its amazing!!! love how it looks!!! Glad that i was persistent... lol.. Thank you again for a wonderful theme. wud be keeping this one for a while...
    04-10-10 05:17 AM
    Wow my eyes hurt!
    04-10-10 05:20 AM
    Awesome theme!!!Can you post the wallpaper you have shown?thanks.
    04-10-10 08:11 AM
    There is an issue with this theme.the 1st icon is application screen shows 2 places on today screen i.e. If weather screen is 1st icon it shows on right top corner and is also the 1st icon on the bottom dock.this needs correction by the author.otherwide speckless and charming.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-10-10 10:14 AM
    code not working
    04-10-10 10:23 AM
    nevermind...used the code from the bbfreaks site instead
    04-10-10 10:26 AM
    There is an issue with this theme.the 1st icon is application screen shows 2 places on today screen i.e. If weather screen is 1st icon it shows on right top corner and is also the 1st icon on the bottom dock.this needs correction by the author.otherwide speckless and charming.

Helo,

This issue has been fixed in version 1.002 i've recently uploaded i think you'll get a email from mobihand otherwhise log into your Mobihand account and download the theme again.

Regards,
    Miguel
    04-10-10 10:45 AM
    Wow......that's lightning fast. Thanks a lot.now its perfect.great service tooo.d/lded it.looks awesome

04-10-10 11:34 AM
    I got an update, what is v 1.0.2?
    04-10-10 10:24 PM
    I noticed the same issues as the other poster with the last icon on the top, also duplicating as the first icon on the bottom. But it's been fixed in the updated..love it, smooth and no lag!
    04-11-10 01:44 AM
    I got an update, what is v 1.0.2?
    In V.1.0.2 has been fixed the duplicating first icon.

I noticed the same issues as the other poster with the last icon on the top, also duplicating as the first icon on the bottom. But it's been fixed in the updated..love it, smooth and no lag!
    Thanks for all your comments! This theme is now on the CrackBerry theme roundup and there is also a contest of 50 free copies so you may get one if you're lucky!

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-the...pril-12th-2010
    04-13-10 04:55 AM
    can anyone help me download the theme? i tried the code and on the bb freak site... i would love to get this for my bday tomorrow
    04-13-10 09:48 PM
    Awesome theme!!!Can you post the wallpaper you have shown?thanks.
    Here are 2 nice backgrounds.

Background 1

Background 2 :
    04-15-10 03:15 PM
    the only thing that i would change about this theme is that the locked icons on the homescreen do not reflect any changes made... For example if i change profiles from Normal to vibrabe only, the profiles icon on the home screen remains like if it is normal. the same is for if a new bbm comes in or a new message the little circle are not on the icon...

however i dont know if this is how xgndxom intended it to be...

Despite this, this theme is absoluely top notch... worth every penny that it is... Love it and will continue to use it for a very long time...

thanks again for making it available and thanks for all the time and effort u placed into making this theme.
    04-15-10 09:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD