Welcome to the world of Da Vinci where time meets history. Immerse yourself into the past with a fully skinned user interface and a fully animated independent layered animation. Each gear rotates at a different speed. We don�t use frame by frame to achieve this but SVG code which makes it much quicker than any other animated themes. Best of all users can use any wallpaper they like with our method.
    With the ability to have 12 user defined icons (change slot order 1-12 in application list) this theme stands out above the rest in so many ways. From the scroll style dialog boxes to the marble looking button press this theme is surely to stand out among animated themes. Welcome to the Past, Welcome to Clockwork.

**REMINDER**

Storm Users � Show today tap Date � hide tap �x�
    Trackpad/Ball Devices:
    Quicklaunch = �Spacebar�
    Profiles = �$�

Follow us on Twitter @WJDDesigns and @JP_JPDesigns

Features:

• Fully Independent Animated Layers
    • SVG Coded Animations (less slow down in performance our way)
    • Custom Battery/Signal Meters
    • 12 User Defined Icons
    • Hidden Today with Independent Calendar and Messages screen
    • Easy to read text on device
    • Stock Icons with Grunge look make it easier to recognize
    • User can change wallpaper
    • Another Premium WJD Designs Theme

Available For Devices Below
    Storm 5.0 (BlackBerry OS 5.0 Touch Screen)
    Storm 4.7 (BlackBerry OS 4.7 Touch Screen)
    9700 5.0 (BlackBerry OS 5.0 Non-Touch)
    9600 5.0 (BlackBerry OS 5.0 Non-Touch)
    9600 4.7 (BlackBerry OS 4.7 Non-Touch)
    8530 (BlackBerry OS 5.0 Non-Touch)
    8350 (BlackBerry OS 5.0 Non-Touch)

05-22-10 12:04 PM
    Has anyone tried it yet? It looks very very nice and reminds me of the Myst games (Myst, Riven etc.).
    05-22-10 05:53 PM
    Does anyone know how this affects battery life? I LOVE the look of this theme very much but don't want it to drain my battery. Is this theme available without animation??
    05-22-10 09:54 PM
    I bought it today. It didnt effect my battery life at all. My battery is at 45% and its been off the charger for 17 hours and im a heavy user. This is a great theme in my opinion. One thing is when you hit the menu button to bring up your options and try to select an option the option its currently on is whited out and hard to see. Well worth the 4.99 IMO.
    05-22-10 10:19 PM
    Thanks for the info! I just purchased it. I am crossing my fingers! I am always nervous making changes to my precious bb!
    05-22-10 11:13 PM
    Ok I see what you mean and I really don't like the white on white in the menu options! I hope that this is something that gets fixed. The icons also look a bit blurry, but not a big deal. Trying to navigate on home screen will take awhile to get the hang of it. And the icons on the home screen seem small. Overall not a bad theme!
    05-22-10 11:44 PM
    Ok have played with this theme awhile. The home screen icons don't update. For example berryweather doesn't update on the home screen neither does smartbebattery. They will if you click menu then move the icons to a different location. Navigating on the home screen is almost impossible as the gold ring disappears and is slow to return. Other times it skips icons. I hope these bugs get fixed. Oh I have a 9700 bold.
    05-23-10 02:18 AM
    Ok have played with this theme awhile. The home screen icons don't update. For example berryweather doesn't update on the home screen neither does smartbebattery. They will if you click menu then move the icons to a different location. Navigating on the home screen is almost impossible as the gold ring disappears and is slow to return. Other times it skips icons. I hope these bugs get fixed. Oh I have a 9700 bold.
    Your icons not updating is a RIM issue on the OS version you have. See if there is an updated version of your OS or a possible leak to fix. Official OS released with the storm 2 had the same issue at time of launch.

You can adjust the sensitivity of the trackpad to correct for the speed of the highlight issue.
    05-23-10 12:40 PM
    Thank you for your reply but I have the offical AT&T release .405 and since this if my first blackberry I am not comfortable updating to a OS that isn't AT&T. I really do love the look of the theme and wish there were more of these style of themes. Thank you for your work.
    05-23-10 01:11 PM
    Love the theme simply love it!!!!!! Leave it to wjddesigns and jp designs to change the game once again!!!!!!!
    05-23-10 01:22 PM
    point blank, this theme looks incredible!

only thing that makes me sad is why oh why was the hidden today feature taken away on 9700/9630?? especially since it's activated by a button... instead of a tap to show, 'x' to hide, could easily be 'z' and 'x'...

that is literally the only thing holding me back from getting this theme... cuz HT funcionality is pretty much a must for me now, especially on a premuim! can u please help the non-touch users not feel left out of this feature? since we're paying the same price, i feel like we should be getting the same functionality as the storm users, especially for a major/critical difference like HT... plus, you guys did such a great job of making it look good on the storm version, you made me want it even more!
    Last edited by NinjaB; 05-24-10 at 12:54 PM.
    05-24-10 12:44 PM
    Anybody know what version of clockwork I should be using on my bold 9700 and how to check which version I have. I have stopped using it for the moment because I have found the navigation to be too hit and miss. The fact that it does not retain applications in the folders I had previously had set is a bit of a pain, also why do sum of the rings have a white border whilst others are gold.

Neil
    05-25-10 02:54 PM
    Anybody know what version of clockwork I should be using on my bold 9700 and how to check which version I have. I have stopped using it for the moment because I have found the navigation to be too hit and miss. The fact that it does not retain applications in the folders I had previously had set is a bit of a pain, also why do sum of the rings have a white border whilst others are gold.

Neil
    The version will always be the latest so you don't need to be concerned with the versions as long as you chose the 9700 version.

The white ring is the new item notification so if you have a new email that's how it shows up.

When you update to a new version of the same theme it doesn't reset the icons.

The navigation is a tough one. You can adjust the sensitivity of the trackpad(ball) to slow it down a little for a better feel in navigating. We don't change that in creating a theme, but it seems as though certain styles of themes have an issue with the speed of navigation. Sorry.

Hope this helps.
    05-25-10 04:56 PM
    Hi I have just updated to version 1.17 the ring which is currently selected is highlighted much better, navigation is still a bit hit and miss. Can you modify which items are shown on the homescreen and do you have any plans to add the today feature to the bold 9700 version???
    05-26-10 10:51 AM
    Something I notice on this is the longer you run it, the easier it gets to use. maybe its like an OS or app, it needs time to settle in?? Comments?
    07-06-10 09:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD