Premium theme is no available here, with all your fixed issues and hidden dock with today/or without:
    Classique Docked - Themes BlackBerry Apps
    Thanks. Just bought it. Looks great!
    12-05-09 12:45 PM
    Anyway to disable the menu transitions? they kinda drive me crazy
    12-05-09 03:33 PM
    UPDATE: Dec/05/09 Premium Docked Version now available here : Classique Docked - Themes BlackBerry Apps

UPDATE 3: Nov/14/09 Added alarm indicator, sms/mms box is separated from messages box, message selection changed to match theme
    UPDATE 2: Nov/11/09 Fixed incall and inbound call font issues, menu sizes back to normal (better big than small)
    UPDATE 1: Nov/11/09 Added focus on icons, quicklaunch with spacebar, mini-menu size adjusted

This is my very first theme i have ever made.
    That is why I'm putting this one out there for free, till i learn how to make them more complex.
    This one is a lot more simple then other themes but still looks great.
    Allows you to have one icon on your homescreen, whatever you want.

QuickLaunch:
    QuickLaunch is enabled with a shortcut. To use quicklaunch just press space bar.

Wallpapers:
    Theme friendly wallpapers are available here (Thanks to BlastTyrant):
    http://campusbookster.com/wap/

Any suggestions/comments are welcome.
    Check the video out for the transitions for the menu.
    (ALSO AVAILABLE FOR THE 8900/9600: check the appropriate forum)

Donations:

1$ would be nice
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...ton_id=9625357

Screenshots:

Video:

Download:
    OTA Link:
    Click Here

Barcode:
    Scan this using BBM, it'll take you directly to the download.
    that d/l by barcode is a great idea!
    12-05-09 06:28 PM
    Just bought the docked version - absolutely perfect for me! Wonderful work!!
    12-06-09 04:35 PM
    Just bought the docked version - absolutely perfect for me! Wonderful work!!
    +1

10char
    12-07-09 02:18 PM
    Any way of putting a weather Icon in dock 1 not click-able when on the home screen?

Thanks
    Will upgrade to premium after a couple days of use.
    Last edited by EBAN44; 12-07-09 at 07:49 PM.
    12-07-09 07:44 PM
    super slick man. thanks very much!
    12-07-09 07:47 PM
    Any way of making putting a weather Icon in dock 1 not click-able when on the home screen?

Thanks
    Will upgrade to premium after a couple days of use.
    Great idea

I always end up in the weather app, for no good reason
    12-07-09 07:48 PM
    anybody else find the transition when bringing up the menu (berry button) really slows things down navigation wise?
    12-07-09 11:00 PM
    only problem I found is when locking the phone it freezes for a second. Is that fixed in the premium?
    12-08-09 12:32 AM
    This theme is phenomenal! I've been using it since day 2 of my 9700's existence, and we definitely both have fallen in love with the simplicity of the theme.

Thank You! Come christmas day I will definitely be upgrading to premium!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-09 07:57 AM
    only problem I found is when locking the phone it freezes for a second. Is that fixed in the premium?
    should be, havent had the problem on my copy of premium
    12-08-09 11:33 AM
    Also not a huge deal to me, more of a ocd thing the battery in status will normal be -5% lower then what battery says on home page.
    Is this fixed in premium as well?
    Not complaining just helping out an amazing theme

12-08-09 12:25 PM
    Also not a huge deal to me, more of a ocd thing the battery in status will normal be -5% lower then what battery says on home page.
    Is this fixed in premium as well?
    Not complaining just helping out an amazing theme

the battery interval is 10% not 5%
    12-08-09 12:27 PM
    Loving this so far! The only issue I have is when I select Sounds from the menu, the text in the drop down box is black on dark grey which is a little annoying as it can be hard to see but isn't going to affect my regular usage.

I was able to change the settings on the quicklaunch menu to stop this same issue occuring, is there any way to do it for other menus like the issue I highlighted?
    12-09-09 06:48 AM
    Loving this so far! The only issue I have is when I select Sounds from the menu, the text in the drop down box is black on dark grey which is a little annoying as it can be hard to see but isn't going to affect my regular usage.

I was able to change the settings on the quicklaunch menu to stop this same issue occuring, is there any way to do it for other menus like the issue I highlighted?
    all issues have been fixed in the premium version
    12-09-09 07:37 AM
    all issues have been fixed in the premium version
    Just what I wanted to hear
    12-09-09 08:36 AM
    hey

i recently purchased your premium theme (pls pm me for my email adddress if needed)

but there is one thing very annoying that i am hoping you can fix for me.

I hate those menu transitions, you have a cool way of displays all menus (blackberry button) the menu fly's in from bottom to top. It looks neat, but its annoying. I get 100's of emails a day and i copy paste a lot, i hate waiting for the menu to pop up so i can copy and paste things

is there anyway for you to maybe make a version without this? I would love it pls, otherwise this theme is useless to me and it will drive me crazy

btw it is a beautiful looking theme
    12-09-09 11:02 AM
    hey

i recently purchased your premium theme (pls pm me for my email adddress if needed)

but there is one thing very annoying that i am hoping you can fix for me.

I hate those menu transitions, you have a cool way of displays all menus (blackberry button) the menu fly's in from bottom to top. It looks neat, but its annoying. I get 100's of emails a day and i copy paste a lot, i hate waiting for the menu to pop up so i can copy and paste things

is there anyway for you to maybe make a version without this? I would love it pls, otherwise this theme is useless to me and it will drive me crazy

btw it is a beautiful looking theme
    working on a different version
    12-09-09 11:04 AM
    thanks buddy, patiently looking forward to it.

thank you!
    12-09-09 04:15 PM
    I'm using the lite with my 9700 right now, but it's going really slow getting out of standby mode. It takes about 3-5 seconds before it everything pops out of standby. Is there a way to fix this?
    12-10-09 01:56 AM
    downloaded thanks!
    12-10-09 07:03 AM
    Back to the battery issue, I know it only shows 10% changes well in status I'm at 90% and the icon still shows 100%. Is there like a 30 min or more delay?

If this is fixed in premium, just say it and ill leave it alone.
    Also I am now in the same boat as others with the transitions. They looked cool at first but now its just like a slow down when I'm actually trying to get work done.
    Would be nice if you could be able to turn on and off certain transitions.
    Mainly just disable the menu transition. Lol
    Thanks look forward to the premium without transitions.

12-13-09 03:38 PM
    Back to the battery issue, I know it only shows 10% changes well in status I'm at 90% and the icon still shows 100%. Is there like a 30 min or more delay?

If this is fixed in premium, just say it and ill leave it alone.
    Also I am now in the same boat as others with the transitions. They looked cool at first but now its just like a slow down when I'm actually trying to get work done. be nice if you could be able to turn on and off certain transitions.
    Mainly just disable the menu transition. Lol
    Thanks look forward to the premium without transitions.

theres a non transition version available in the store which removes all transitions
    the battery percentage has a system update of a certain amount and is something that i cannot fix because thats beyond the scope of creating a theme. you got to remember that the percentage in itself, is a feature u dont see on the default theme
    12-13-09 03:41 PM
    I looooove it!
    I just discovered this one and I think I'll buy myself the Premium.

But first I'll test-drive this one a bit.

Although I have an 8900 this 9700 version works fine for me!

EDIT:

I was reading your thread on the 8900 Forum for "Classique Docked" and I've read there are only transitions available on the 9700 version, so if I'd like to buy the Premium I should pick the 9700 version?
    I really like the transitions on this Lite 9700 version.
    Last edited by anthony8400; 12-13-09 at 05:10 PM.
    12-13-09 04:59 PM
124 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD