I looooove it!
    I just discovered this one and I think I'll buy myself the Premium.

But first I'll test-drive this one a bit.

Although I have an 8900 this 9700 version works fine for me!

EDIT:

I was reading your thread on the 8900 Forum for "Classique Docked" and I've read there are only transitions available on the 9700 version, so if I'd like to buy the Premium I should pick the 9700 version?
    I really like the transitions on this Lite 9700 version.
    If this version works on your OS 5.0 8900, then the 9700 one should work too. IF you dont have OS 5.0, then it wont work
    12-13-09 05:12 PM
    Does the premium theme honor the system font size selected in the options? My main concern being the font that pops up when you put the phone in stand by. And do I see that the premium edition has a slightly transparent menu background?

Edit: I doubt you'll go for this but... I don't like the background for the app screen (when you hit the menu button from the homescreen) and the background for the call screen. Can you swap those out for the default ones and I'll donate the full $3 price for the theme, then you can just send me the theme? If I'm talking crazy talk, just forget I said anything. My main concern is the stuff before this edit.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by tturner23; 12-13-09 at 05:38 PM.
    12-13-09 05:30 PM
    Does the premium theme honor the system font size selected in the options? My main concern being the font that pops up when you put the phone in stand by. And do I see that the premium edition has a slightly transparent menu background?

yes and yes

font size in standby is not changed however
    12-13-09 05:34 PM
    yes and yes

font size in standby is not changed however
    Anyway to make the standby font cooperate? Future update?
    *FYI I also updated my previous post

12-13-09 05:40 PM
    Anyway to make the standby font cooperate? Future update?
    *FYI I also updated my previous post

unfortunately not, theme builder 5.0 gives alotta bugs right now so im just waiting for a fix for that problem
    12-13-09 07:12 PM
    unfortunately not, theme builder 5.0 gives alotta bugs right now so im just waiting for a fix for that problem
    Unfortunately, the standby text size is a pet-peeve of my. Are you planning future updates as TB 5.0 gets updated? Free?

12-13-09 08:40 PM
    Unfortunately, the standby text size is a pet-peeve of my. Are you planning future updates as TB 5.0 gets updated? Free?

of course
    -10char
    12-13-09 09:17 PM
    Any way of putting a weather Icon in dock 1 not click-able when on the home screen?

Thanks
    Will upgrade to premium after a couple days of use.
    I just purchased the premium theme, loving it so far! I like the idea of the non-clickable weather icon. I would also like the weather icon in maybe the 5th or 6th slot rather than the first (it isn't my most used application).

In the free version, the text lists such as e-mail and sms had a very nice black with white color scheme going on. I was disappointed to find the color scheme black to blue in the premium version. Any particular reason for the change?

Last thing, I promise. I'd like to see the hiding dock not wrap around when you hit the left or right side. Anyone else agree? Maybe I should just get used to it.

GREAT work though. I love the simplicity!
    12-18-09 02:06 PM
    hi this theme i like so much
    and i so much appreciate what you have done

if there is a possibility
    for this theme NO TRANSITIONS

i would pay for it

it really deserves it

btw i already got the premium one
    but i like this one more
    and would definitely like a NON TRANSITION LITE
    12-28-09 03:59 PM
    hi this theme i like so much
    and i so much appreciate what you have done

if there is a possibility
    for this theme NO TRANSITIONS

i would pay for it

it really deserves it

btw i already got the premium one
    but i like this one more
    and would definitely like a NON TRANSITION LITE
    no plans for this one for no transitions at this time, i have abandoned the free version of this for support over the paid version, thanks for understanding guys
    12-28-09 04:41 PM
    Pretty cool theme.. love that its free.
    12-30-09 06:34 PM
    Thank you for this theme I am using it now and love it. Love it.
    01-03-10 02:04 AM
    Thks for sharing, using it now!
    01-03-10 02:08 AM
    would you consider to fix the font issue in drop down menu in this lite version? and also put profiles icon on the top? because i don't need the hidden dock in the premium version..

thanks for sharing, its a brilliant work
    01-03-10 10:43 PM
    Just downloaded this theme.Look beautiful but not really used to not have icons on the home screen.
    But that's a really great theme.Gratz.
    01-04-10 09:22 AM
    would you consider to fix the font issue in drop down menu in this lite version? and also put profiles icon on the top? because i don't need the hidden dock in the premium version..

thanks for sharing, its a brilliant work
    unfortunately,since this is a free theme, i have abandoned this project to support the premium version only, all those features are available in the premium version
    01-04-10 09:24 AM
    Your themes are great. I keep coming back to this one again.
    01-07-10 01:36 AM
    Thanks. I love it.
    01-11-10 03:04 PM
    i really like the purple/blue background. could someone post just that pic for me pls. i cant find it anywhere. thnx
    01-11-10 09:10 PM
    Is it just me or is QuickLaunch disabled using this theme??
    01-13-10 02:44 AM
    Is it just me or is QuickLaunch disabled using this theme??
    No it's not.You might say that due to the very dark background.
    01-14-10 08:56 AM
    Weirdly enough, I activated another theme then returned to Classique, and it works now!

What happened before was that it wouldn't pop up at all when clicking my preset convenience key.
    01-14-10 07:51 PM
    It is truly a lovely theme and one of my favorites. My only suggestion would be to move the central clock with the weather slot to the corner or a less invasive area. It takes away from the wallpaper otherwise. I use my daughters for my home screen wallpaper and I can't see their faces. (I did buy the 9700 theme version with "Today," but the same problem exists.)
    Kudos for a great theme, nevertheless.
    Last edited by ZGuy; 01-19-10 at 08:34 PM.
    01-19-10 08:29 PM
    ok newb here
    i managed to to d/l it OTA, it says it installed successfuly
    now my question where is it? how do i change my default theme to this one now?
    02-03-10 10:38 PM
    Would it be possible to make the $ key into a hot key for sms inbox? That would complete this.
    03-12-10 04:04 PM
124 ... 2345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD