Hi all! I've started to practice making Bold 9700 themes with Theme Studio 5. This will be the first theme I've ever uploaded. Very simple and clean theme. Its a bottom dock with customizable icons. No today or weather icon. Sorry.. It also had transitions for the people running v5.0 or higher. Hope you enjoy and please let me know if there are any bugs to fix! I'd like to give credit to Thyraz for his amazing Suave icons set. And thank you to mybbota.com for hosting my theme!

Carbon Stripes MyBBOTA.com Download - Carbon Stripes
    Last edited by yukinoai; 05-27-10 at 11:34 AM. Reason: title/description screenshot
    01-27-10 03:23 PM
    excellent work. i'm glad you got your colored icons to work.
    01-27-10 04:10 PM
    excellent work. i'm glad you got your colored icons to work.
    Oh yea! Thank you so much for your help!! I really appreciate it!
    01-27-10 04:14 PM
    Looking sharp: like the icons.
    Quick suggestion if I may. More information about the theme (hidden today, etc.) and, perhaps, other images would be great.
    01-27-10 04:45 PM
    Nice clean look! Good job!
    01-27-10 04:48 PM
    oh wow - i was trying to make this using the same icon set but my icons kept coming out too big! but this is a great job
    01-27-10 04:58 PM
    Thank you so much guys!

And thank you for the suggestion. I'll will edit my post with more detail.
    01-27-10 05:26 PM
    very nice.....
    01-27-10 06:24 PM
    Thank you so much guys!

And thank you for the suggestion. I'll will edit my post with more detail.
    hey yukinoai...how did you manage to get the icons not to be big and pixelated? im using the same icon set but mine come out nasty and fat :S thanks in advance
    01-27-10 06:36 PM
    hey yukinoai...how did you manage to get the icons not to be big and pixelated? im using the same icon set but mine come out nasty and fat :S thanks in advance
    Hello squib! Well, I know everyone has their own technique but the way I did it is I made a transparent image 80x80 (app icon size). Then I take the icon (i.e. Suave icon) and drag it onto the transparent image. Center it and save. Voila!
    01-27-10 07:24 PM
    aha, right i see, i was resizing the entire canvas as opposed to just the image inside it

you wouldn't mind sharing your icons would ya? pretty pleeeeeeeeeease
    01-27-10 07:27 PM
    aha, right i see, i was resizing the entire canvas as opposed to just the image inside it

you wouldn't mind sharing your icons would ya? pretty pleeeeeeeeeease
    never mind, just resized them myself, thanks anyway!
    01-27-10 07:36 PM
    Very cool. I love the colors. Thanks.
    01-27-10 07:51 PM
    never mind, just resized them myself, thanks anyway!
    You are very welcome!
    01-27-10 08:06 PM
    Very nicely done

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-27-10 08:56 PM
    its very cute and im excited to try, but it's not loading on my phone
    01-27-10 09:38 PM
    Wowwww.. Wat a great theme - I feel bad that I got it 4 free... lol I wish to donate.. Is there anyway I can donate. A theme like this deserves to be bought... Plz reply thx!! & Great Job!
    01-27-10 10:29 PM
    Its not? I just re-downloaded the OTA link and it loads fine on my phone. I haven't had anyone comment about any bugs yet. But I will look at the theme again k? Lemme know if it gets fixed. Thanks!
    01-27-10 10:30 PM
    Wowwww.. Wat a great theme - I feel bad that I got it 4 free... lol I wish to donate.. Is there anyway I can donate. A theme like this deserves to be bought... Plz reply thx!! & Great Job!
    Hi thank you! I am offering my themes for free. I will be making my own blog soon and I may include a donate button but I'm happy just sharing my work with others. Just the wonderful comments that people like you leave me are great enough.
    01-27-10 10:51 PM
    And thank you to mybbota.com for hosting my theme!
    You're Welcome! Thanks for plugging us in your sig!
    01-27-10 10:53 PM
    You're Welcome! Thanks for plugging us in your sig!
    Thank you also! You guys do a great job with your site!
    01-27-10 11:01 PM
    Stick with it - it failed for me 4 times and then on the fifth it went through - well worth it!

01-28-10 03:21 AM
    Thank you for sharing. This is awesome theme good use of icons & color. I'm using it rite now. Keep up the good work!
    01-28-10 05:08 AM
    I've tried numerous times to d/l this, but I keep getting a 404 error - page not found.

01-28-10 07:58 AM
    yay! it finally worked

wow yukinoai, this is very good for a first theme!
    and it was really nice of you to share ... let me know when ur blog opens. id luv to see more designs! nice work!!!
    01-28-10 08:06 AM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD