I purchased two themes and downloaded. They do not show in themes for me to activate. When I went to redownload it showed they were there. I found them in applications. How do I get them to themes to activate?

Thanks.
    08-29-10 04:27 PM
    If themes show in applications and not in themes you may have the wrong version. Check both the model version and OS of the download. Be sure your device is matched for the theme to work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-29-10 04:38 PM
    I checked it is for OS 5.
    08-29-10 04:45 PM
    Please don't double post, we will find and help you the best we can with just one thread.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/wher...hey-go-521753/

But, as I said in the other thread that your theme probably isn't compatible with your device. Posting this question in the 9700 theme section when your profile says you have an 8330 confirms this, if all is correct.
    08-29-10 05:12 PM
    My apologies for the double post. I have not updated my profile. I will do that now. I have a 9650 Bold, no longer have the 8330.
    08-29-10 05:15 PM
    Did you buy a 9650 OS 5 theme or just an OS 5 version. Most OS 5 themes will work with all models, but there are times where it won't. Also if you are running a hybrid OS the themes may not be compatible with the hybrid.
    08-29-10 09:48 PM
    Check this: normaly you get two pop-ups after downloading a theme: the first one confirmes successful installation and the the second one says, that a new theme was found and asks you, if you want to activate it! When the second pop up is missing, you can be sure, that your theme is not compatible with your device! You will found the installed theme under your application list, but not there, where it has to be: Options- skins- listing of themes! The main reason for incompatible themes are different OS and different display-resolutions (different versions for different diveces!)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-30-10 01:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD