i cant seem to find one anywhere for the 9700! can some make a today theme 3 calendar (top) and 3 message (bottom) with everything else the same - no weather, 6 icons, fonts all the same! (fonts on main screen in white! i am in desperate need for this!

would very much appreciate it!
    11-26-09 01:38 PM
    i cant seem to find one anywhere for the 9700! can some make a today theme 3 calendar (top) and 3 message (bottom) with everything else the same - no weather, 6 icons, fonts all the same! (fonts on main screen in white! i am in desperate need for this!

would very much appreciate it!
    Hi I already made one with just calendar entries so I added messages for u. I'm sure u'll be happy with it... I only put in 2 message entries because 3 doesn't fit right. Any problems give me a shout...
    11-26-09 02:12 PM
    thank u so much! any chance of an OTA for this? or how do i install with a mac - i have the desktop man for mac

your a life saver
    11-26-09 05:29 PM
    ok i manage to install it! love it!

is there any way u could make the calander entries extend as far to the end of the screen as poss? and reduce the game between the date and the start of the entry?

of course this is just a luxury but would be great! thanks again
    11-26-09 05:37 PM
    ok i manage to install it! love it!

is there any way u could make the calander entries extend as far to the end of the screen as poss? and reduce the game between the date and the start of the entry?

of course this is just a luxury but would be great! thanks again
    Take a screen shot and show me what u mean about to the end of the screen? And the size between the date and the entry I cant change? It just spaces itself apart.
    11-26-09 06:07 PM
    I agree this is a great simple theme. How do you extend the text to use more of the real estate of the screen? How do I take a screen shot?
    11-30-09 06:08 AM
    Hi
    would it be possible to remove the calendar and just have say 5 messages on preview on the screen?
    I appreciate your consideration.

JB
    11-30-09 08:58 PM
    can you remove the calendar entries and just have as many message, if possible please post OTA link thanks a bunch !!
    05-03-10 08:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD