I am having a problem deleting themes from my bb bold 9700. I have been downloading themes from the crackberry store and now I can only change theme's but not delete them. Any help on this topic would be greatly appreciated.
    10-26-10 09:53 PM
    Options>Applications, find theme, select and delete. Are you saying this isn't working for you?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-26-10 10:21 PM
    use desktop manager... hook it up to your computer and view the applications and from there remove it
    10-26-10 10:24 PM
    What the above 2 people said, if those don't work explain in more detail whats wrong and what you've done already
    10-26-10 11:28 PM
    Id use the desktop manager too if there were deleting problems on the device

10-27-10 01:26 AM
    Id use the desktop manager too if there were deleting problems on the device

I second this. i also await to see what directions the OP followed. a battery pull might also solve it.

10-31-10 12:06 AM
    Options>Applications, find theme, select and delete. Are you saying this isn't working for you?

After this is done, you will get a dialog box asking to reboot your device. Select the "reboot now" option, and when the device reboots the theme should be gone.
    10-31-10 12:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD