I have downloaded several today themes and none of them show my calendar entries. Even when I use the standard today theme that came with the phone the entries do not show up on the home screen.

Has anyone else experienced this problem and what can I do to fix it?

Thanks!

If I add a new entry it will appear but my old ones won't. I think this may be because they were moved over when I switched from my 8310 to the 9700. Ah I don't want to enter them all again.
    Last edited by danaedot; 01-31-10 at 02:19 PM.
    01-31-10 02:16 PM
    I have downloaded several today themes and none of them show my calendar entries. Even when I use the standard today theme that came with the phone the entries do not show up on the home screen.

Has anyone else experienced this problem and what can I do to fix it?

Thanks!

If I add a new entry it will appear but my old ones won't. I think this may be because they were moved over when I switched from my 8310 to the 9700. Ah I don't want to enter them all again.
    Try this thread. There is allot of info there. Should get you were you need to be.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f152/to...pcoming-44246/
    01-31-10 02:30 PM
    Thanks, I checked out the thread and I did check which calendar was set to appear. My entries were saved under "default device", likely my bb email address. When I go to options:advanced:default services:calendar, the only options are my hotmail and my facebook. I can't choose default device as a calendar which is what all my entries are saved under.

This makes me a sad panda
    01-31-10 02:36 PM
    01-31-10 02:41 PM
    YES! That fixed it.

Thanks so much!
    01-31-10 02:50 PM
    This is exactly what fixed my problem in the past.
    01-31-10 02:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD