I also experienced the same problems BBM and messages won't work and keep giving error messages.
    It's too bad.. I really love the theme. I'm running it on 9700 OS 6.0.0.448. Hope you can fix those issues, guzzl3r..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-11 09:15 PM
    I bought this theme and every thing I push says uncaught exception error, and the dock won't show either. Do u plan to repair this theme?
    02-17-11 11:48 PM
    I bought this theme and every thing I push says uncaught exception error, and the dock won't show either. Do u plan to repair this theme?
    Next time before posting, do your self a favour and read the previous replies!

The developer has said a number of times he's looking into it...and hoping to release a fix today!
    02-18-11 05:54 AM

The developer has said a number of times he's looking into it...and hoping to release a fix today!
    I'm confident he'll get it straightened out. This theme was a daunting project using, I assume, the Beta OS6 theme developer software. I appreciate his quick responses to the issues.

02-18-11 06:33 AM
    I'm confident he'll get it straightened out. This theme was a daunting project using, I assume, the Beta OS6 theme developer software. I appreciate his quick responses to the issues.

Yeh im sure he will too, if he can make a theme to look like good, im sure he can fix the minor error.
    02-18-11 07:04 AM
    BuufDeuce 9600-9700 OS 6 has been updated to v1.1. A list of changes is below.

-Fixed uncaught exception error when going into messaging apps and the browser
    -Fixed clock alignment

If there are any other issues that need be to addressed please do not hesitate to contact me or report it in the thread.

Thank You
    andyahs and kaotik_187 like this.
    02-18-11 09:58 AM
    Update is ready guys and theme is great. Thank you Guzzler!!

Last edited by andyahs; 02-18-11 at 10:03 AM.
    02-18-11 09:58 AM
    Thank you very much! Looks sweet on my screen!

Last edited by mainman1303; 02-18-11 at 10:32 AM.
    02-18-11 10:07 AM
    BuufDeuce 9600-9700 OS 6 has been updated to v1.1. A list of changes is below.

-Fixed uncaught exception error when going into messaging apps and the browser
    -Fixed clock alignment

If there are any other issues that need be to addressed please do not hesitate to contact me or report it in the thread.

Thank You
    thank you for updating the theme so quickly . I posted my issue in the 9650 forum. I prefer the regular clock over the HTC clock so have my screen set for that. But when I scroll to the top banner and click it to show my Today items, then scroll back up to go back to the home screen, it keeps changing the clock back to the HTC clock and I have to keep re-setting it to the regular clock. Any way to make it stop doing that?
    02-18-11 10:21 AM
    thank you for updating the theme so quickly . I posted my issue in the 9650 forum. I prefer the regular clock over the HTC clock so have my screen set for that. But when I scroll to the top banner and click it to show my Today items, then scroll back up to go back to the home screen, it keeps changing the clock back to the HTC clock and I have to keep re-setting it to the regular clock. Any way to make it stop doing that?
    Yes that's what it does only when you go to the today screen. It goes back to the default clock which is the htc clock. But what I'm going to do in the next update is code it where you'll be able to select which clock skin you want and it'll remain until you switch it. I couldn't get it done in this update because I wanted to get the huge problem out of the way so people could actually start using the theme.
    andyahs and kaotik_187 like this.
    02-18-11 10:40 AM
    02-18-11 11:07 AM
    Yes that's what it does only when you go to the today screen. It goes back to the default clock which is the htc clock. But what I'm going to do in the next update is code it where you'll be able to select which clock skin you want and it'll remain until you switch it. I couldn't get it done in this update because I wanted to get the huge problem out of the way so people could actually start using the theme.
    Eureka!! Thanks again for getting it back up and running and of course for the giveaway.. Looks great, I love it!! Thanks again guzzl3r!

02-18-11 11:22 AM
    Updating, thanks man... now works perfetc!
    02-18-11 11:42 AM

I didn't ask you!

02-18-11 12:19 PM
    Wow thanks alot guzzl3r... great work and great customer service!! hope to see more great themes from u!!
    guzzl3r likes this.
    02-18-11 12:24 PM
    02-18-11 06:55 PM
    I bought and download this theme and then went and deleted every theme I've downloaded since upgrading to f.0. I jus wanna thank u. This theme is the best.

02-18-11 07:15 PM
    02-19-11 07:45 AM
    This is very impressive.
    02-19-11 09:45 AM
    looking good as always G, nice theme
    02-19-11 01:35 PM
    02-19-11 06:42 PM
    I bought and download this theme and then went and deleted every theme I've downloaded since upgrading to f.0. I jus wanna thank u. This theme is the best.

This is very impressive.
    looking good as always G, nice theme
    Thank you!
    02-19-11 06:47 PM
    Guzzl3r - I've found a little error with the theme... I was using google maps today and when u search for something, the text box u type in is white and so is the text. Anything u can do?

02-20-11 09:41 AM
    Guzzl3r - I've found a little error with the theme... I was using google maps today and when u search for something, the text box u type in is white and so is the text. Anything u can do?

Probably not because I left the fonts the default color which is white to comply with most apps but you will run into font color issues like this, really nothing I can do from this end.
    02-20-11 01:56 PM
    Oh that's a shame. Jus in all the other apps there are grey bars behind the texts. Thought that might have been an added feature for 3rd party apps...thanks for getting back to me..

02-20-11 03:38 PM
118 ... 2345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD