05-18-10 07:37 AM
39 12
tools
    Now available...

Some people are content with Zen. Others strive for Power.

bSense is a theme inspired by the HTC Sense UI. It is made up of 3 screens for various uses.

The first screen, the main "home" screen, contains the HTC-style clock. On both sides of the clock are application slots. Below the clock is an app card "ribbon", with 5 sliding cards for Messages, Contacts, Calendar, Tasks, and Browser. The Messages and Calendar cards have integrated Today text. Below the app cards are 10 scrolling application icons, based off of device order. At the bottom is a variation on the standard Sense dock.

The Menu button on the Sense dock slides up an application menu that contains 10 buttons; 9 are for commonly-used BlackBerry apps / functions. Clicking the Exit button will slide the Menu screen away and the home screen back into place.

The + button slides down the Social panel / screen. To the left of the screen is a vertical row of four icons, for Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, and Foursquare. The Twitter icon will launch your Twitter app of choice based off of device order (see below). In the center of the screen are two rows of icons for 10 total, which you can place based off of application order but is intended for contact icons using an application such as Iconify or LaunchPad. The BlackBerry logo icon in the lower-right hand corner will exit this screen.

The "Play" button will launch the Music player.

Here is the breakdown of the icons from your Application list:

Slot 1: Left side of clock
    Slot 2: Right side of clock (also for the Lock screen)
    Slots 3 to 12: Scrolling app dock
    Slots 13 to 22: Contact panel icons
    Slot 23: Twitter app of your choice
    Slot 24: Browser app of your choice

Keyboard shortcuts:

SMS: $
    QuickLaunch: Spacebar
    SearchIt: ALT+S (or ALT+P)

Other features 5.0 transitions, customized Lock screen, gradient highlights, and more.

A note about the clock:

Due to the design goals of this theme, and the limitations of the Theme Studio, the clock graphic is embedded into the wallpaper. I am including the clock banner PNG file, which can be overlaid onto another wallpaper using a program such as Paint.Net. When overlaying the graphic, the left-most "coordinates" should be 140, 5. I have attached a few wallpapers as examples of how it can look like. These wallpapers were taken from here at Crackberry.com and only used for examples; I take no credit for them and no infringement is meant.

On sale through 3/29 for $1.99, $2.99 thereafter.

bSense: 3-screen HTC Sense-inspired Theme - Themes BlackBerry Apps
    Last edited by julioangelortiz; 03-24-10 at 08:16 AM.
    03-23-10 12:08 AM
    This is one wicked azz theme man!!!!!!!! This looks amazin fa real!!!!!!! I rarely subscribe to threads but I'm definitely getting on this one! Good work again!
    03-23-10 12:13 AM
    Awesome can't wait on release!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    03-23-10 12:14 AM
    Love it, can't wait!
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

03-23-10 12:19 AM
    Let me know if you need someone to beta test man...
    03-23-10 12:38 AM
    screen shots look great.
    03-23-10 12:58 AM
    this is ubercool man. its for creative minds like you, this forum rocks. keep up the good work and looking forward to have this. lemme know if you want me to test it out.
    03-23-10 01:26 AM
    this is ubercool man. its for creative minds like you, this forum rocks. keep up the good work and looking forward to have this. lemme know if you want me to test it out.
    03-23-10 01:40 AM
    Looks awesome!

Are there free apps to iconify contacts?

03-23-10 01:49 AM
    Consider this thread bookmarked!
    03-23-10 07:53 AM
    Thanks for the enthusiasm, everyone!

Looks awesome!

Are there free apps to iconify contacts?

Not that I'm aware of. But I believe LaunchPad is pretty cheap (I bought it at $0.99, latest version is $2.99). Iconify is $2.49 or $3.99.
    03-23-10 08:38 AM
    this looks awesome can wait
    03-23-10 09:50 AM
    WOW ! Can't wait. Let me know if you need someone to thoroughly test/provide feedback. Thanks.

03-23-10 10:44 AM
    This theme looks simply AMAZING good work look forward to it
    03-23-10 11:12 AM
    Def bookmarking this thread

03-23-10 08:14 PM
    Eta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!please!!!!!
    03-23-10 09:12 PM
    Another awesome theme -Thanks and Looking forward to getting it!
    Last edited by yarilo; 03-23-10 at 09:19 PM. Reason: edited my device to current
    03-23-10 09:14 PM
    Eta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!please!!!!!
    I made some tweaks and sent it off to the gentleman doing the final round of beta testing. If he gives the okay on this build (it looks good to me, but I'd like a second set of eyes on it), then it could go live tomorrow, no later than Thursday unless we uncover a dealbreaker.

I'll be away for work starting Friday through the weekend, so I don't do it by Thursday night it'll have to wait until Monday.

This will be a "premium" theme... plan on selling it $1.99 during promotional and $2.99 afterward.

I am updating the original post with more information, such as the clock / wallpaper and how the slots work. This is definitely a "power user" theme. I've tried to make it as straightforward as possible but definitely read the original post to get the most out of it.

Thanks again for your interest, everyone.
    03-23-10 09:25 PM
    ok thanks i will be waiting on release!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    03-23-10 09:33 PM
    I'd pay 10bucks for this, hurry! lol
    03-24-10 12:56 AM
    ^^^ lol u crazy
    03-24-10 06:40 AM
    And we are live!

bSense: 3-screen HTC Sense-inspired Theme - Themes BlackBerry Apps

I will also update the original post.
    03-24-10 08:15 AM
    Outstanding theme, very original! No lag & has tons of options. Excellent work!
    03-24-10 09:54 AM
    I bought and downloaded this theme but cannot find it on my phone. I've looked in "Theme" and in "Downloads" and nothing. Even rebooted it. Any suggestions to where it might be?
    03-24-10 03:31 PM
    I bought and downloaded this theme but cannot find it on my phone. I've looked in "Theme" and in "Downloads" and nothing. Even rebooted it. Any suggestions to where it might be?
    Are you running OS 5.0? And is your screen 480x360 resolution?
    03-24-10 03:32 PM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD