Correct me if I'm wrong, but the description says SMS...not a specific app. Therefore, why would the shortcut $ work for sms crunch?
    Your right, but can it be changed for smscrunch instead of messages?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-08-11 01:05 PM
    Your right, but can it be changed for smscrunch instead of messages?

It can but a lot more users use SMS than sms crunch. A developer would find it impossible to create shortcuts for everyone's apps.
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    07-08-11 01:08 PM
    It does sms crunch I am a *****. Love this theme!!!!

07-09-11 08:14 AM
    When I add a calendar event sometimes the hidden today calendar doesn't pick it up. I've noticed if I've either deleted or changed the date of the event the hidden today calendar doesn't show the new change unless I do a battery pull or switch themes.

07-09-11 12:00 PM
    how did you manage to get batter temperature and application storage on you notification bar?

It will only let me set one...
    09-11-11 02:50 PM
    how did you manage to get batter temperature and application storage on you notification bar?

It will only let me set one...
    In the screen shots, that's OUTDOOR temperature (as in weather) and battery LEVEL as in 77% left before needing to charge. Two different programs.
    09-11-11 02:57 PM
    thanks jaydee....
    09-11-11 03:38 PM
    Hey, my messages aren't showing up when I click on the notification bar. Calender seems to be working...
    09-12-11 02:04 PM
    by the way, this theme is really nice but alas I had to switch back to the basic one. I use Trillian and for some reason this theme was causing the IllegalStateException and NullPointerException error. Leading up to memory leaks and battery use.

Any fix for this?
    09-12-11 07:55 PM
    by the way, this theme is really nice but alas I had to switch back to the basic one. I use Trillian and for some reason this theme was causing the IllegalStateException and NullPointerException error. Leading up to memory leaks and battery use.

Any fix for this?
    Sounds like a Trillian issue not the theme.
    09-13-11 11:22 AM

Any fix for this?
    Notsure this is theme related since that is the first time I hear of this.
    09-14-11 10:03 PM
    In the screen shots, that's OUTDOOR temperature (as in weather) and battery LEVEL as in 77% left before needing to charge. Two different programs.
    Sounds like a Trillian issue not the theme.
    Thank you
    09-14-11 10:04 PM
    Hey, my messages aren't showing up when I click on the notification bar. Calender seems to be working...
    This is an issue with this type of hidden today and the latest version of TB. This works fine with the OS5 but seems to be more of an OS 6 issue. I no longer have a BB and have not been keeping up with the latest revisions to see if this has been addressed.
    09-14-11 10:06 PM
    That sucks, you're such a good theme developer. Will this be your last one for bold 9700?
    09-15-11 09:42 AM
    That sucks, you're such a good theme developer. Will this be your last one for bold 9700?
    Thank you for the compliment. I am not sure about that theme being my last, I try to stay up to date on the latest revisions of the software.
    09-15-11 11:11 AM
    Could there be another Al theme in our future????
    That would make my terrible week much better to know that!!!
    It's been too long....
    09-15-11 03:49 PM
    10-10-11 10:08 AM
    Will you be making themes for the os7 devices?

10-10-11 10:19 AM
    love the looks of this theme, thanks =)
    12-14-11 06:29 AM
    Thank you for the compliment. I am not sure about that theme being my last, I try to stay up to date on the latest revisions of the software.

Hi great themes. Where can I find your themes? Super Job!

12-15-11 03:25 AM
    12-15-11 07:13 AM
    Thank you Jaydee

Hi great themes. Where can I find your themes? Super Job!

Thank you

love the looks of this theme, thanks =)
    Thank you
    12-22-11 06:20 PM
    Just re-installed OS 5 on my 9700 and started using this theme. It's great! Thanks a lot.
    12-28-11 10:20 AM
    Hey I like this theme. There's just one problem. On the home screen and app menu everything seems fine, but when I open an app (browser or app world) the top part seems cut off as shown in the screenshots. Happened before in a different theme but it got updated and fixed. i this going to be fixed?
    Oh I'm on 9700 OS6 (using Raikkohad v11 hybrid)
    02-13-12 01:54 AM
    Hey I like this theme. There's just one problem. On the home screen and app menu everything seems fine, but when I open an app (browser or app world) the top part seems cut off as shown in the screenshots. Happened before in a different theme but it got updated and fixed. i this going to be fixed?
    Oh I'm on 9700 OS6 (using Raikkohad v11 hybrid)
    That cutoff must be a Theme Builder thing. It happens in almost every theme I own and I have them ALL!!! Almost the themes cutoff at the top on my phone.
    02-13-12 06:17 AM
82 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD