I am really starting to love this theme. So far my favorite wallpaper with it!
    i got your donation. thank you so much for helping with my sons college. Im really glad you like the theme. that wallpaper looks great with it. i have a lot in the works so......stay tuned
    10-05-10 01:03 AM
    delete it and re download it. i think its awesome you like the theme too much to download. that statement means a lot. let me know if you still have issues...ill work with you
    I don't want to take up any of your time!
    Still the same lag Could it have something to do with the OS I'm running? Because no one else seems to be having this problem. I'm running .680 and it has a few glitches itself that aren't theme related lol. Maybe I should just update today

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-08-10 11:43 AM
    Will check this out asap
    10-08-10 09:38 PM
    I just downloaded this and now I can't find it to install it...where is it located after DL?
    10-08-10 09:54 PM
    I just downloaded this and now I can't find it to install it...where is it located after DL?
    Did you look under options then themes? That should be where your themes are located. Hope this helps.
    10-08-10 11:39 PM
    I don't want to take up any of your time!
    Still the same lag Could it have something to do with the OS I'm running? Because no one else seems to be having this problem. I'm running .680 and it has a few glitches itself that aren't theme related lol. Maybe I should just update today

It could possibly be. I know on my phone the home screen icons don't update. For example my berryweather icon won't update and that's because I am still using the ATT offical OS. Neither the .405 or later version of the ATT OS updates mini icons. It is an issue I can deal with. To update the icons I just have to move them. Still love this theme though.
    10-08-10 11:49 PM
    REALLY like this theme, looks awesome. Sadly I won't be using it, main screen is reallllly laggy.

10-09-10 09:49 PM
    I know you already saw these, but wanna show others

what colour was this one?
    10-10-10 11:37 AM
    The lower number OSs have an issue with this theme as mentioned in a previous post. If you upgrade to a newer OS, not only will your phone run better, but you wont have issues with the small icons. Let me know if you do
    10-12-10 09:32 PM
    Still lovin this theme A, thanks for making those few changes for me, made it soooo much better.
    Can't wait to see the theme you're working on it sounds great.
    10-25-10 10:09 PM
    Thank you for tweaking the theme! I can definately see the popup menus better. They aren't as sharp looking as the orgianal but they are readable. This is still one of my favorite themes. Here are a few more screenshots:

Thank you for your hard work and I look forward to more themes from you in the future!
    10-30-10 01:30 PM
    i still used this theme til now since I downloaded the OS6 leak for my 9700. Now i can't find themes and i would like to have this one
    any considerations of starting to make OS6 themes?
    11-02-10 09:27 PM
    Theme Builder does not support OS6 themes yet except for Torch. Youll be waiting a while.
    11-04-10 04:31 PM
    I got into a pink mood and downloaded the plain pink version! Wow love the shade of pink used through out the theme. Now I can't decided if the grey or the pink is my favorite. Terrific job!
    02-03-11 12:41 PM
64 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD