Sweet, looking forward to a darkscale version.
    Check out the new versions.......grayscale it is.....enjoy
    Thank you!!! I'm excited now!!
    Hope you like the plain pink......much love <3
    09-04-10 03:58 PM
    Here's a screenshot of Plain Pink...

09-04-10 05:32 PM
    I'm going to try out the plain pink, but I've noticed just a few things in the pink version with the boxy app screen. No notification icon comes up on the static SMS icon in the right dock, and it seems to lag a bit when moving around the home screen?

Other than that it is AMAZING!!!

Last edited by mewjet18; 09-04-10 at 08:47 PM.
    09-04-10 08:26 PM
    Here's a screenshot of Plain Pink...
    YOU ARE AWESOME!!

I'm going to try out the plain pink, but I've noticed just a few things in the pink version with the boxy app screen. No notification icon comes up on the static SMS icon in the right dock, and it seems to lag a bit when moving around the home screen?

Other than that it is AMAZING!!!
    Thanks for the love. Try a battery pull. It resolved my initial lag with the theme. I know about the notifications....im working on that part of SVG programming now. When I figure it out...update will follow thanks again
    09-04-10 10:41 PM

considering making a plain version per your request.....like i said earlier....flattery and all

Shes great at that........but i think she does it on purpose to get more out of you. lmfao <3 u julie.
    09-07-10 03:24 PM
    Where are the download links? I really want to try this out.
    09-07-10 04:44 PM
    Where are the download links? I really want to try this out.
    Boxy Blue
    Boxy Pink
    Boxy Gray
    Boxy Plain Pink

Enjoy
    09-08-10 01:35 AM
    thank you so much. Downloading plain pink now Will post a screenie later.
    09-08-10 09:38 AM
    thank you so much. Downloading plain pink now Will post a screenie later.
    Im gonna hold you to that...jk. thanks again for the interest
    09-11-10 03:15 PM
    I know you already saw these, but wanna show others

09-11-10 08:05 PM
    I downloaded the blue version but it doesn't show in my theme list??!!

Nevermind, got it!!!

Thank you for a great theme!
    09-13-10 02:13 AM
    Hey... I'm really feeling ur theme!! I want both blue & pink... Thanks for the nice work!!
    09-14-10 11:18 PM
    Hi, so I still love love love this theme; however, I am noticing a few glitches when I end calls. Usually after hitting end, the screen will go back to the home screen or previous screen. There were several times that I end a call and the screen would be just completely blank...or just showing the wallpaper, I was dumbfounded at first cuz I thought my phone had froze, but the icons show up one by one if I move my trackpad around.

Is that a glitch on the theme? Or is that my phone acting up? haha.
    09-19-10 11:07 PM
    Hey... I'm really feeling ur theme!! I want both blue & pink... Thanks for the nice work!!
    Awesome. Im glad you like Enjoy them....both
    Hi, so I still love love love this theme; however, I am noticing a few glitches when I end calls. Usually after hitting end, the screen will go back to the home screen or previous screen. There were several times that I end a call and the screen would be just completely blank...or just showing the wallpaper, I was dumbfounded at first cuz I thought my phone had froze, but the icons show up one by one if I move my trackpad around.

Is that a glitch on the theme? Or is that my phone acting up? haha.
    this is the first i have heard of this......anyone else have this issue??? Shoot me a screenshot and ill see about troubleshooting this
    09-21-10 01:26 AM
    Bump!

Am I the only one getting some serious lag? Like if I scroll down quickly it skips from the top to bottom icon with no scrolling in between. Happened in both the boxy and plain pink versions.
    Anyone else having this happen?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-30-10 12:27 AM
    I like this theme very much.. i'm using it right know one question.. could you make a version for 8520 my girlfriend really likes this theme.. but she can't download it because she has the curve 8520

keep up the good work
    09-30-10 06:24 AM
    fun theme, can't wait to try it!
    09-30-10 07:51 AM
    I've downloaded the greyscale and I am really liking it. It is a little hard to see the menu items but they highlight and it's not a big deal. However, one thing I am really having a tough time dealing with is the menu pop up windows. For example when I get a calendar/pocket informant reminder, if I have a dark colored background I can barely make out what the reminder is for because the font is too dark. If I could suggest making the font for the menu pop ups a lighter color like grey/platinum/silver for example, that would make it much easier to read. Something really cool I have noticed, not sure if it is a bug or what, when I am using QuickLaunch and I set the QL background to a certain color the menu bar for QL changes to that color too. I haven't noticed it happening in any other theme but I like it! Also if it is possible and you don't mind could you post the tree wallpaper from the call screen and the wallpaper from the icon screen? I think those would look really good as the home screen wallpaper! Thanks for the great theme! P.S. To anyone that notices a lag when you first use theme it only seems to lag if you make changes to the icons on the home screen. Once you have your icons placed there shouldn't be any lag. At least there wasn't for me after I had the icons where I wanted them.
    10-01-10 09:41 PM
    I've been using it since it was released and I've still got major lag battery pulls and all. I really really like it too much to switch to a different theme though! Maybe I will try re-downloading it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-01-10 11:18 PM

Here is a couple of screenshots. One with light colored wallpaper, one with dark.
    10-02-10 12:16 AM
    Love the Grey version.

I'm still having trouble with my Blackberry button menu size. It takes up almost half the screen when I hit it. Is that changeable?
    10-02-10 09:38 AM
    I like this theme very much.. i'm using it right know one question.. could you make a version for 8520 my girlfriend really likes this theme.. but she can't download it because she has the curve 8520

keep up the good work
    i may port this to 8520...would be a tough task considering the screen size difference but its possible. it would require time and thats the issue with us developers.....our time. thats why so many developers REQUIRE a donation before even considering any customizations for their work. I just struggle with the concept of making someone pay for something thats free. Having said that and to give you an idea of why i comment on the time issue..... i work as a special ops police officer and a hostage negotiator (only 2 days off a week to rest/recoup) as well as being a single father of a great son who is in his marching band in high school and those are only 2 elements of my life excluding the 10+ new themes im working on and the new theme company I am a part of.......oh....and my manager
    I've downloaded the greyscale and I am really liking it. It is a little hard to see the menu items but they highlight and it's not a big deal. However, one thing I am really having a tough time dealing with is the menu pop up windows. For example when I get a calendar/pocket informant reminder, if I have a dark colored background I can barely make out what the reminder is for because the font is too dark. If I could suggest making the font for the menu pop ups a lighter color like grey/platinum/silver for example, that would make it much easier to read. Something really cool I have noticed, not sure if it is a bug or what, when I am using QuickLaunch and I set the QL background to a certain color the menu bar for QL changes to that color too. I haven't noticed it happening in any other theme but I like it! Also if it is possible and you don't mind could you post the tree wallpaper from the call screen and the wallpaper from the icon screen? I think those would look really good as the home screen wallpaper! Thanks for the great theme! P.S. To anyone that notices a lag when you first use theme it only seems to lag if you make changes to the icons on the home screen. Once you have your icons placed there shouldn't be any lag. At least there wasn't for me after I had the icons where I wanted them.
    PM me....we should talk
    I've been using it since it was released and I've still got major lag battery pulls and all. I really really like it too much to switch to a different theme though! Maybe I will try re-downloading it.
    delete it and re download it. i think its awesome you like the theme too much to download. that statement means a lot. let me know if you still have issues...ill work with you
    Love the Grey version.

I'm still having trouble with my Blackberry button menu size. It takes up almost half the screen when I hit it. Is that changeable?
    post a screen shot so I can see whats going on. this is the only instance of this kind of issue that i have heard of and id like to troubleshoot this for you
    10-02-10 10:56 AM
    single father of a great son who is in his marching band in high school and.......oh....and my manager
    Yes....do not forget the manager. *pops collar* Speaking of....

10-02-10 11:23 AM
    I pm'ed you. It was my first time doing it so let me know if you don't receive it. Thanks for the quick response!
    10-02-10 12:37 PM

I am really starting to love this theme. So far my favorite wallpaper with it!
    10-02-10 05:50 PM
64 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD