A simple theme again.

***UPDATE 9th Jan***
    Moved the time on the header to stay in the same place in App and Home view.
    Added hidden button on the time on home screen for clock. (like all the hidden buttons, it's kind of hidden, highlights when selected)
    ***END UPDATE***

--- Main Features ---
    Grey with 5 buttons that cannot be changed at the bottom.
    6 icons above the buttons for whatever you need.
    Icon in the 7th place on app list is the weather on home screen and on lock screen.
    Space bar launches QuickLaunch.
    "$" key launches SMS & MMS
    Navigation should make sense. Go up from the weather to select the "manage Connections" hidden button on the signal strength meter.
    Left of the signal strength is a speaker button to launch the music app.
    Left of the speaker to the banner profile.
    Down to the 1st app. Should make sense.

Hope people like it!

OTA Link: http://www.scorpiotaz.net/blackberry...me_greybar.jad

Desk Top Manager version: http://www.scorpiotaz.net/blackberry...reybar_dtm.zip
    Last edited by ScorpioTaz; 01-09-10 at 06:56 PM.
    01-06-10 05:49 PM
    Nice theme
    01-06-10 09:09 PM
    Very nice theme! Lets me put everything I need on the home screen without taking up too much room!

One teeny tiny thing I noticed (I'm OCD) is that the time moves right and left between the home screen icon screen or messages. It's just a little movement but it would make a smoother transition between screens if it didn't. It IS beautiful though and awesome for only your second theme! Keep up the GREAT work and thanks!

Oh and flash24, THANK YOU for serving our country and keeping us safe!
    01-07-10 02:54 PM
    I noticed that myself as well brindaarnold... working on it this weekend... like you say, a slight thing but noticed it too but have been a little busy with work to work on it the last couple of days.

I think I will add another hidden button for the time/clock function as well while I am at it.

Any other suggestions are more than welcome... I am already thinking of my next attempt with hidden icons that appear when a little dot is selected or something on the home screen, but in my mind it will make it a slower theme to load etc. Too many thoughts running through my head!
    01-09-10 06:21 PM
    Thanks for the updated version! Grabbing it now! Oh, and keep those thought coming! Themes are one of the things that make me love BB's!

And I LOVE all the hidden buttons! Don't even need to go to the icon screen!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by brindaarnold; 01-10-10 at 09:59 AM.
    01-10-10 09:43 AM
    Great work!

01-10-10 09:52 AM
    Actually, now that I used it, I've decided to delete it. I don't like the navigation. Not a fan of the returning focus icon when scrolling up and to the sides. If you scroll a direction it should stop, not continue coming back to the beginning.

01-10-10 08:21 PM
    Very nice...thanks
    01-20-10 09:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD