all you gotta do for this them is make the font smaller to make spaces in it and it's back to being a master piece
    01-14-10 05:58 AM
    all im going to do is rearrange the homescreen layout a little so some banner items dont get cut and makes navigation a little easier. and im going with a cool-looking, yet not as large font of my choice. Patience and please relax my friend. i appreciate the love. But im also working on a theme for a website, an LCARS theme, and a Premium theme as well as going to my day job. I will post BDP2.0 soon
    01-14-10 06:10 AM
    ok cool... i will buy your premium theme too. i love the work .... just see if you can make sure the option menus have spaces between the words and no matter what your theme is, it will be perfect.. im using your blue one right now.....
    01-14-10 06:13 AM
    Ok. A great theme is now great again. Original font is back but now smaller and will fit buttons. Homescreen has been re arranged where the today icons now slide in from the top to allow a slightly larger banner so date wont get cut off.
    Check out the new screenshots and download from HERE
    01-14-10 07:17 AM
    new ota link does not work....
    01-14-10 12:39 PM
    Its the hosting site's server. Gonna have to wait just a bit longer. They were having problems over the weekend too

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-14-10 03:50 PM
    I just tried the ota link. It works now

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-14-10 06:35 PM
    congrats now you're back to greatness again....
    01-15-10 04:58 AM
    glad you like
    01-15-10 06:41 AM
    Using on 8900 and its the best by far, loving it, well done for your hard work
    01-17-10 02:45 AM
    Thank you so much for the hard work you put into this theme. However the font imo makes it almost impossible to use. I download from the updated link for version 2. could you possibly make the font user defined, or use a standart font?

is the first version still available with the standard font?

I love this theme btw
    Last edited by Iluvbb; 01-21-10 at 01:15 PM.
    01-21-10 01:05 PM
    Used this now a few days, and I'm really likin' it.

Two points of note.

I'm on a B2 (Bold 2 aka 9700), 351 stock OS.

The browser 'fixed' icon doesn't work. The other fixed icons work great. I scroll over, and click. The menu opens up. This one doesn't. Just a quirk?

Other point., is there anyway to display the calendar and messages in the UPPER MASSIVE empty screen, vice only the mini three lines below the row?

Otherwise, VERRRRRRY nice theme. Nice font.

Amazing dynamic transitions.

Lastly., the only 'made' theme that doesn't suffer from the white screen on desktop icon display mode every few moments. .

Here's my wallie

Love your wall....would you mind posting it please?
    01-21-10 01:14 PM
    Thank you so much for the hard work you put into this theme. However the font imo makes it almost impossible to use. I download from the updated link for version 2. could you possibly make the font user defined, or use a standart font?

is the first version still available with the standard font?

I love this theme btw
    THIS is the newest version. it has improved Banner placement and the original fonts i used in the first version, and reduced font size.
    As far as changes to be made, ive already made many changes and desided to keep it as it currently is.
    01-21-10 06:48 PM
63 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD