Hi Guys,

So I upgraded from the 8900 to the 9700 on T-Mobile UK and am very pleased with the device. Mian advantages being the trackpad and 3G. Although my trackpad does tilt to one side at times but it aint an issue for me as this does not effect the overall use of the trackpad.

When I had my 8900 I downloaded an amazing Today theme which I was using however I would like a small change to this if possible.

Ive attached the theme I would like with minor changes.

- 7 icons on the homescreen as opposed to 6. I have seen the 7 icon theme and and its perfect.

- Id like the calender and messages text to be in white and not yellow.

Id like the messages to have 3 lines and the calender to have 3 lines. I also like to keep the application name available and in a small font.

I would like to keep the top screen unchanged and how it is default.

Am willing to pay to whoever can do this for me.

Many thanks
    11-16-09 08:48 AM
    Wrong forum

You will need to post your request here 8900 Themes or contact the original developer to see if he can modify it for you.
    11-16-09 08:53 AM
    If 3 lines for calender and messages is not possible, then I would prefer to have 2 lines for the calender and 3 lines for the messages.

Also....lol I think im getting carried away with the changes!!! If you can change the background when you hit the menu key to the background you find on the PS3 with a black screen and a red coloured wave going across I think that would look AWESOME!!

haha Im so demanding!!
    11-16-09 08:56 AM
    sorry mate Ill post in correct place.

cheers
    11-16-09 08:57 AM
    Regrettably you are going to have to wait. Why? Plazmic, the RIM software that is used to creat themes does not currently support the 9700. Strange but true.

RIM releaase new versions as and when they are ready. The 8900 was in the same position for the first few months of its life and I guess the 9700 is now in the same boat.

You would have thought that RIM would have released the support software as they released the phone would you not? RIM however does things in ts own way at its own pace.

Give it a coupla months and sonmething will appear, I am sure.
    11-16-09 08:58 AM
    8900 themes works on the 9700 with no problems so I suppose we guys do have a workaround for now

unless im mistaken...
    11-16-09 09:00 AM
    I know phil, I was only replying to petes message. And now im replying to yours...
    11-16-09 09:03 AM
    unless im mistaken...
    ...nope, you're not mistaken

The Tour themes also work on the 9700.
    11-16-09 09:04 AM
    Hi Guys,

So I upgraded from the 8900 to the 9700 on T-Mobile UK and am very pleased with the device. Mian advantages being the trackpad and 3G. Although my trackpad does tilt to one side at times but it aint an issue for me as this does not effect the overall use of the trackpad.

When I had my 8900 I downloaded an amazing Today theme which I was using however I would like a small change to this if possible.

Ive attached the theme I would like with minor changes.

- 7 icons on the homescreen as opposed to 6. I have seen the 7 icon theme and and its perfect.

- Id like the calender and messages text to be in white and not yellow.

Id like the messages to have 3 lines and the calender to have 3 lines. I also like to keep the application name available and in a small font.

I would like to keep the top screen unchanged and how it is default.

Am willing to pay to whoever can do this for me.

Many thanks

i can do this for you or try to.. pm me.. the new theme builder 5.0 is out and the 9700 is listed on there with 5.0 OS looking icons

also when u mean 7 icons u mean the bottom dock right?
    11-16-09 09:28 AM
    Yes im refering to the bottom dock.

Thanks
    11-16-09 09:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD