Yea u should get one for every email account u set up on ur bb but I think it may only work for certain ones like Gmail. I don't think I had the broen box when I had my yahoo email set up.

Thanks. I do have the same theme but don't have any email account set up yet. Would it be the reason I don't have that wooden box? Will it appear once I have my email setup?
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-21-09 12:53 AM
    Thanks. I do have the same theme but don't have any email account set up yet. Would it be the reason I don't have that wooden box? Will it appear once I have my email setup?
    Possibly ? I am not sure though. Set one up and see what happens.

I have hotmail and business emails set up so I have two inboxes
    Last edited by RumbleMe; 12-22-09 at 11:15 AM.
    12-22-09 11:12 AM
    Updates made and more icons have been added. Links are updated. Please redownload.
    12-23-09 04:12 AM
    Great Theme just what i was looking for very GOOD ;-)
    12-23-09 05:53 AM
    Which links are updated....Page 1 or post 59
    12-23-09 08:17 AM
    Updates made and more icons have been added. Links are updated. Please redownload.
    Which link is the one for Today (not hidden)? That's the one I have, and it looks like the only links available are for hidden today versions. I love this theme, and I want to be sure I am getting the right one... Thanks!
    12-23-09 08:44 AM
    I still get some of the same issues I had with it. The date is still cut off if you use anything less then 8pt text. The options drop downs are not readible unless you go up to 9pt text, and the call log screen cuts the numbers off unless your 8pt text or higher. I like using 5pt text, I can get more text on the screen, and my eyes don't have trouble with it. This is by far my favorite theme, but I'm still left wishing I could use it. I'd be willing to donate $20.00 just to have the text issues fixed. The fixed call screen looks awesome, and the transitions are great!!
    After viewing your screenshots, Im not too sure where to begin in fixing that issue. I personally use size 8 font and nothing gets cut off. When making themes, I never mess with fonts or font sizes since I know many people will choose their own. Any pointers will be appreciated.
    12-23-09 10:46 AM
    Thanks for the update! Digging the quicklaunch addition. One small complaint would be quicklaunch is only activated on the home screen. Not a big deal, but if possible whenever the spacebar is pressed no matter the screen quicklaunch should launch, unless you are typing or using the spacebar for another function. If this not possible, no biggie still my fav theme.

Last edited by RumbleMe; 12-23-09 at 02:58 PM.
    12-23-09 02:55 PM
    Thanks for the update! Digging the quicklaunch addition. One small complaint would be quicklaunch is only activated on the home screen. Not a big deal, but if possible whenever the spacebar is pressed no matter the screen quicklaunch should launch, unless you are typing or using the spacebar for another function. If this not possible, no biggie still my fav theme.

I dont think it's possible. From what Ive been told this is the only way to activate ql using the space bar. (all from the home screen)
    12-23-09 11:43 PM
    Superb theme.
    Just downloaded to my 9700 but noticed the fonts size at the menu is too big.
    Example is when u go to options, maybe screen/keyboard for u to change the backlight brightness. Instead of showing font size: 8, it shows .. but when u click on it then it shows the 8. Same go to the other fields. Another example is backlight timeout: 30 Sec. but with this theme is shows 30 S...
    Other fields even shows just ... until u click on it.
    Is this normal.
    Am quite new to bb.
    Thanks.
    12-23-09 11:58 PM
    Superb theme.
    Just downloaded to my 9700 but noticed the fonts size at the menu is too big.
    Example is when u go to options, maybe screen/keyboard for u to change the backlight brightness. Instead of showing font size: 8, it shows .. but when u click on it then it shows the 8. Same go to the other fields. Another example is backlight timeout: 30 Sec. but with this theme is shows 30 S...
    Other fields even shows just ... until u click on it.
    Is this normal.
    Am quite new to bb.
    Thanks.
    yes thats normal. Ive noticed it on other themes Im using too. If anyone knows a fix, please let me know.
    12-24-09 04:12 AM
    Which link is the one for Today (not hidden)? That's the one I have, and it looks like the only links available are for hidden today versions. I love this theme, and I want to be sure I am getting the right one... Thanks!
    BlackberryBliss OS 5.0 non-hidden TODAY Screen

Enjoy!
    12-24-09 04:14 AM
    After viewing your screenshots, Im not too sure where to begin in fixing that issue. I personally use size 8 font and nothing gets cut off. When making themes, I never mess with fonts or font sizes since I know many people will choose their own. Any pointers will be appreciated.
    In your theme builder, you have to go to the mail icon and lower the message list font to fix the date issue. You have to do the same in dialog and buttons, which is in the OK/Cancel icon in the theme builder. You can change all the font sizes easily through the theme builder. I would try lowering them all by 6 or 10 points. You can also adjust the size of the menu's/buttons/ and everything else by just lower the font pt size. I can't seem to find an option that allows it to change with the size font the user selects.
    12-24-09 04:23 AM
    I cannot get the spacebar to launch QL. I have redownloaded ota and did a battery pull with no luck. My version says 1.2.1. Any ideas?

12-24-09 10:31 AM
    Oh by the way... I am using weather+hidden today. This is by far my favorite theme. I also like the Berry Green. Will you be updating it also?

12-24-09 10:33 AM
    Oh by the way... I am using weather+hidden today. This is by far my favorite theme. I also like the Berry Green. Will you be updating it also?

THe version I downloaded when looking at it on the phone says 1.21

Quicklauch is only launched from the home screen, if that helps.

It does work for me...

As far as the spacebar launching QL on the home screen that is just fine! I have the left convience key set up to lauch QL as well.

Once again, great work on this great theme dannieloco !!
    12-24-09 01:31 PM
    I really like this theme but I am having a problem with the Today portion. It is now the 28th and it is still showing items from the 26th. Is there an option I should change?

**UPDATE**

The calendar items of the Today screen updated after I sync'ed with Outlook. Is that the only way to get Today to update?
    Last edited by sesinger; 12-28-09 at 10:37 AM.
    12-27-09 11:26 PM
    I really like this theme but I am having a problem with the Today portion. It is now the 28th and it is still showing items from the 26th. Is there an option I should change?

**UPDATE**

The calendar items of the Today screen updated after I sync'ed with Outlook. Is that the only way to get Today to update?
    Once the event has passed, the phone should not display it anymore on the today screen.

to others; Is anyone else having this problem??
    12-29-09 01:19 AM
    I still get some of the same issues I had with it. The date is still cut off if you use anything less then 8pt text. The options drop downs are not readible unless you go up to 9pt text, and the call log screen cuts the numbers off unless your 8pt text or higher. I like using 5pt text, I can get more text on the screen, and my eyes don't have trouble with it. This is by far my favorite theme, but I'm still left wishing I could use it. I'd be willing to donate $20.00 just to have the text issues fixed. The fixed call screen looks awesome, and the transitions are great!!
    I fixed it.. so that it works well up to 6pt. after that it strains a little. Nonetheless, it fits a lot better.. links are updated in the original post if ud like to try it out..

Danny
    12-31-09 04:44 AM
    great job on the theme, but I had a few issues with my new Bold 9700 2:

1) I couldn't find the "Call Log" icon

2) When I tried to active the Home Screen Layout to Today, it used another wallpaper.

Any suggestions?
    01-01-10 06:52 PM
    great job on the theme, but I had a few issues with my new Bold 9700 2:

1) I couldn't find the "Call Log" icon

2) When I tried to active the Home Screen Layout to Today, it used another wallpaper.

Any suggestions?
    1: hit the bb button and choose "show all"

2: didnt really understand the question
    01-01-10 06:56 PM
    1) I didn't hide any icons, because its a brand new phone (bold 9700) I still can't find the Call Log icon.

2) When I got to Home Screen Preferences, I switched it to Today, and when I did that...it didn't use your BlackberryBliss theme wallpaper, it switched to another wallpaper on the homescreen. But the BlackberryBliss theme is working fine when I hit the blackberry button and view all icons. (it just doesn't work on the homescreen) hope that makes sense.

*and Yes I did a few battery pulls...could it be not working on my NEW Bold 9700 2?
    01-01-10 07:25 PM
    The call log icon is in the applications folder. Its a red cell phone. Its a hidden icon along wit the compose email icon.

1) I didn't hide any icons, because its a brand new phone (bold 9700) I still can't find the Call Log icon.

2) When I got to Home Screen Preferences, I switched it to Today, and when I did that...it didn't use your BlackberryBliss theme wallpaper, it switched to another wallpaper on the homescreen. But the BlackberryBliss theme is working fine when I hit the blackberry button and view all icons. (it just doesn't work on the homescreen) hope that makes sense.

*and Yes I did a few battery pulls...could it be not working on my NEW Bold 9700 2?
    Last edited by flybabyroxy; 01-01-10 at 07:43 PM.
    01-01-10 07:33 PM
    Everytime u change a themes default wallpaper and u want it back..go to ur homescreen and press the bb button..press it again then click on options..then scroll down to themes default reset..click it then check off wallpaper then click apply. Ur done!

01-01-10 07:39 PM
    I found the hidden icon...I'll let you know what happens with my question #2.

and report back, thanks flybabyroxy! BTW, was curious what theme are you using on your 9700?
    01-01-10 08:06 PM
361 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD