The theme comes wit a weather slot. U have to purchase the actual weather app or use a free one in order to have a weather icon on ur home screen. If u go to the 1st page of this thread and read the original post there are links provided to a few good weather apps

Hi there....thank you for a great theme.....i just have one question though. I downoaded the "OTA LINK - BlackberryBliss v1.7 with Weather + Hidden Today Screen - 5 Entries" and the theme installed perfectly but there is no weather app in any folder and the weather icon does not appear on the today screen....any clue as to what's happening?
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-17-10 03:18 AM
    Wonderful theme, I really like it - thanks so much for your hard work.
    06-25-10 07:54 AM
    just downloaded BlackberryBliss v1.7 with Hidden Today Screen - 7 Entries. I'm running on os5.0.0.743 phone 9700 running very smooth except the following;
    1. the browser icon. Doesn't work. once clicked will show;
    "Uncaught exception: java.lang.illegalArgumentException also show and ok icon"
    then the phone hank. Need to pull batt to bring my phone back to work. try many times always have the same result. Also try to redownload and reinstall the theme didn't help. However when I open the crackberry site from opera mini to download the theme. it's downloaded via phone browser as usual and working. Only the icon not working.
    2. on home screen I brought application folder, download folder and media folder to show on home screen. After I chose any of these folders when I clicked back button. It will not go back to home screen but will bring to the full menu as if i click bb button from home screen.

However this is the smoothest theme ever used. Hope you can advise how to fix this problem.
    07-02-10 10:45 AM
    ^ your browser issue is not theme related. that issue has arrived because of ur OS upgrade. some themes will work some wont.. Ive upgraded my 9700 many times and this theme works well with my browser..

the folder issue ur having, im not even sure where to begin.. hopefully someone else can offer u help.
    07-08-10 05:18 PM
    Very Nice. Thanks
    07-13-10 07:03 PM
    just downloaded BlackberryBliss v1.7 with Hidden Today Screen - 7 Entries. I'm running on os5.0.0.743 phone 9700 running very smooth except the following;
    1. the browser icon. Doesn't work. once clicked will show;
    "Uncaught exception: java.lang.illegalArgumentException also show and ok icon"
    then the phone hank. Need to pull batt to bring my phone back to work. try many times always have the same result. Also try to redownload and reinstall the theme didn't help. However when I open the crackberry site from opera mini to download the theme. it's downloaded via phone browser as usual and working. Only the icon not working.
    2. on home screen I brought application folder, download folder and media folder to show on home screen. After I chose any of these folders when I clicked back button. It will not go back to home screen but will bring to the full menu as if i click bb button from home screen.

However this is the smoothest theme ever used. Hope you can advise how to fix this problem.
    I had the same problem with all of dannieloco's themes. The work around is to switch to a default theme and then change the home page address in your browser to something other than the default. Then switch to the dannieloco theme of your choice and it should work. I use Google and it works with all the themes.
    07-13-10 07:12 PM
    Great theme. Has anyone found a way to have the calendar icon actually change to display the real date?
    07-19-10 08:02 PM
    Just downloaded to my 9700 but noticed the fonts size at the menu is too big.
    Example is when u go to options, maybe screen/keyboard for u to change the backlight brightness. Instead of showing font size: 8, it shows .. but when u click on it then it shows the 8. Same go to the other fields. Another example is backlight timeout: 30 Sec. but with this theme is shows 30 S...
    07-27-10 02:38 AM
    I had the same problem with all of dannieloco's themes. The work around is to switch to a default theme and then change the home page address in your browser to something other than the default. Then switch to the dannieloco theme of your choice and it should work. I use Google and it works with all the themes.
    Thanks this worked. I saw what dannieloco said to do and sorry that's to much work for a theme, top rated or not, no offense, but thanks and loving the theme again!

Last edited by not_addicted77; 07-27-10 at 07:48 PM.
    07-27-10 07:26 PM
    i wish i could give more answers but I dont have the same issues. when i upgraded, the browser worked fine after i reloaded my old saved file.
    07-27-10 10:20 PM
    Love the theme but none of the instant messenger apps show up in the folder, I tried moving them to the home screen and they still do not show up when I load the theme.
    07-28-10 06:18 AM
    Ok I can look into this. Give me a couple days..

For those interested.. Sex On The Beach theme has been updated to OS 5.0 and 9700 Compatibility.. find that summer theme on the link in my signature.
    Dannieloco,

Thanks.. will wait for the update..
    07-28-10 08:57 AM
    i wish i could give more answers but I dont have the same issues. when i upgraded, the browser worked fine after i reloaded my old saved file.
    Haha, I was just saying. Love the theme tho!

07-28-10 08:17 PM
    Thanks for the theme, love it very much.
    Last edited by harwinder; 07-31-10 at 05:01 AM. Reason: Sorry Mate.. Found it
    07-31-10 02:08 AM
    thank you.
    07-31-10 06:00 PM
    Nice job. Thanks!!
    08-01-10 08:29 PM
    Theme has been updated to version 2.0

OTA LINK - BlackberryBliss v2.0 for OS 5.0 with Weather + Hidden Today Screen - 5 Entries

OTA LINK - BlackberryBliss v2.0 for OS 5.0 with Hidden Today Screen - 7 Entries

Thank you
    Danny
    08-17-10 05:42 PM
    I love this theme, thanks for the hard work Dannieloco! I just updated my OS to 5.0.0.862 (bundle 1446, platform 5.1.0.175) and when I try to launch the browser I get the following error:

Uncaught Exception: Java.lang.illegalargumentexception.

When I change the theme back to the phone default it works. I tried re-downloading the theme v2.0 for os 5.0 with weather + hidden today screen and it still happens.

Thanks for any support,
    Mitch
    09-05-10 11:55 AM
    I do not have a "letter box" icon for my email account???
    Any reason why?
    09-05-10 12:42 PM
    I do not have a "letter box" icon for my email account???
    Any reason why?
    Thats because you have the gmail app installed probably..

first install Crackutil to your computer. Do not open it though, until AFTER you hav connected your phone to your computer. If you are using Windows 7 to do this, you must right click over the Crackutil icon and choose Run As Administrator.

http://forums.crackberry.com/attachm...-crackutil.zip

Open Crackutil (as administrator)

1. Click on File Manipulation - INTERMEDIATE
    2. Click Retrieve File Listing
    3. Highlight "net_rim_bb_gmail" in the list
    4. Click Remove File from Device

Your Blackberry will reboot. You now have 2 more COD's to remove

Do the same thing for the other 2 net_rim_bb_gmail COD's, one at a time. The phone will not reboot after their removal.

net_rim_bb_gmail_resource_en

net_rim_bb_gmail_help_en

if you also have a .cod called "net_rim_bb_gmail_resource_fr" , remove that too.

After these 3 .cods are removed, close down Crackutil, and remove phone and re-boot it.

Then you'll have the theme icon for your email accounts.
    09-12-10 08:01 AM
    My fav theme ever. phone changed from 8900 to 9700, but the theme stays. Thank you Dannieloco.

Found a small bug today. it seems that the place you use to display the date in the home screen is 1 digit short. for example, today is Wednesday September 29, but the it can only display Wednesday, September ...

check out your phone you will know what i m talking about~~~

it's not a big deal caz there are only 3-4 wednesday septermber in a year, but do appreciate if you can fix this. thanks again.
    09-29-10 09:29 PM
    Thank you for the heads up. I will definitely fix that bug. I am swamped for the next couple days but ill have an update ready by this saturday for sure..

09-29-10 09:31 PM
    thanks for your reply dannieloco:)
    my calendar events or sms do not show on the home screen. do you have any idea why? or is there any thing I need to setup?
    09-29-10 10:25 PM
    Make sure ur sms and calender icons are on the top row of your apps screen. Then while in your home screen just scroll over them to see your hidden today items.

09-29-10 10:27 PM
    the icons are on the home screen. but when I scroll over nothing showed up.
    it worked before on my 8900. i m using 9700 now with theme version 2.0 and rom version 682. any possible reason?
    09-29-10 10:34 PM
361 ... 1011121314 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD