04-25-11 12:56 AM
361 ... 89101112 ...
tools
    This is a sweet theme. Thanks so much. The problem I am having is that the caller ID works when I get a call, but as soon as I answer, the screen turns blue and shows nothing- I can't even press any buttons when on a call, to clear out my voice mail for instance.

Please let me know how to correct this- I love the theme and want to continue with it. I have version 1.7 and have OS 5.0.0.484.
    03-31-10 02:24 PM
    This is a sweet theme. Thanks so much. The problem I am having is that the caller ID works when I get a call, but as soon as I answer, the screen turns blue and shows nothing- I can't even press any buttons when on a call, to clear out my voice mail for instance.

Please let me know how to correct this- I love the theme and want to continue with it. I have version 1.7 and have OS 5.0.0.484.
    make sure to reboot the phone after a restart. I just reuploaded the theme so if it was anything related to OTA, it should be fixed..
    03-31-10 02:57 PM
    Loveeee the theme. Having some problems with my date in messages being too big as well as other fonts/icons that just seem to big. I attached some images

Using size 6 font will do that. the theme is designed to run size 7-10 font. If I fix things so that the theme better fits size 6 font, the users who run size 10+ font will be requesting for fixes.. It's about finding a middle ground..
    03-31-10 02:59 PM
    Clearing cache didn't help and my latest backup includes this theme so I would still have the problem. The odd thing is if I click on a link in an email the browser opens fine. It only fails when I try to access it via the icon.

Changing the default from BB to HTML browser fixes the problem for now. There are times when I will beed the BB browser but not all that often.
    please try redownloading the theme
    03-31-10 03:00 PM
    Thanks Dannie- the reboot/restart worked. This really is a nice theme. I usually change them up a lot, but this one is a keeper !! Keep up the great work.
    03-31-10 03:18 PM
    please try redownloading the theme
    Well, I also found that switching to HTML and then back to BB as the default also fixes the problem..thanks..I'm good now.
    03-31-10 03:20 PM
    OS 5.0 NON HIDDEN TODAY version is updated.
    04-01-10 12:52 PM
    Dannieloco,

Appreciate if you can build a not Hidden verison of the theme with a weather slot on the top right, if its possible

Thanks
    04-01-10 04:43 PM
    Just updated the Non hidden Today version.. thanks for bigger font on Calendar and Messages..
    I would also like the weather slot... top right maybe???

Thanks!
    04-01-10 05:13 PM
    Top right is loaded with icons.ill try finding somewhere to put weather.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-10 10:46 AM
    Top right is loaded with icons.ill try finding somewhere to put weather.

Could be top left as well... there are a number of themes that have a weather slot and still have the same other icons as this one... Its the only missing issue, in my opinion.
    04-02-10 12:40 PM
    OS 5.0 NON HIDDEN TODAY version is updated.
    Dannieloco,
    What was updated on the NON HIDDEN TODAY? Was a weather slot added yet? Thanks again!

Edit: Oh I think I see the icons for messages and bbms up top were updated. And the font for the today messages and calender are enlarged. I do believe that recommendations were to only enlarge the titles "Calender" and "Messages" as opposed to everything, including the actual messages and dates that show below the titles which would be nice. Just a thought. Thanks Dannieloco!!

Last edited by DrJeff; 04-02-10 at 04:41 PM.
    04-02-10 04:28 PM
    Can you make this a plain zen theme?
    Thanks!

More Themes Available Here By Dannieloco

WINNER! Thanks to those who voted! To be quite honest, I didnt know my work was involved in a contest, but it's a very pleasant surprise.. this is why I dedicate time to reading my threads and listening to reasonable requests provided by you all!

Thank you!

BlackBerry Theme Roundup for January 13th 2010 | CrackBerry.com

Hi All,

This is my latest creation!
    I wanted to make a theme that a professional could rock while in a meeting. I love showing off my 9700 but I needed a theme that could be rocked even in a professional environment.

Over 80 new icons were made and some were modified from my BerryGreen collection.

Check Out The High Resolution Images Here!

Teaser Images Below. Please note: Icons and background images are clearer once installed on your phone.

I will work to remove any bugs reported by users and take into consideration the comments stated in this thread.

Thanks and Enjoy!

HOTKEYS ENABLED
    $ = SMS/MMS
    Spacebar = QuickLaunch (paid app)
    F = Facebook
    0 = Profiles

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download the Weather App Now!

Weather Eye App - please use your blackberry browser to click this link

Weather Bug App - please use your blackberry browser to click this link

BerryWeather Free App (OS 5 Only) - please use your blackberry browser to click this link

OTA LINK - BlackberryBliss v1.7 with Weather + Hidden Today Screen - 5 Entries

OTA LINK - BlackberryBliss v1.7 with Hidden Today Screen - 7 Entries

Now Available!
    NON-Hidden Today version of BlackberryBliss!

OTA LINK - BlackberryBliss v1.6 for OS 5.0 with NON-Hidden Today Screen

**** Please Do a battery pull or fully restart your phone after installing this theme.

INTRUCTIONS:

THIS THEME WORKS ON THE BLACKBERRY TOUR, BOLD 2, AND CURVE 8900 RUNNING OS 5.0 OR HIGHER.

PLEASE CLICK ON THE OTA LINK USING YOUR BLACKBERRY BROWSER TO INSTALL THE THEME.

GO TO OPTIONS > THEMES > Select BLACKBERRY BLISS

REBOOT YOUR PHONE

DONE

Check out this theme at
    Free BlackberryBliss Theme For The BlackBerry Curve 8900 | Themes & Wallpapers | BlackBerry Rocks!

BlackBerry Bold 9700 Themes - By dannieloco | Mobile Themes World
    04-04-10 04:31 AM
    easily one of the BEST themes I've ever seen and that includes premium.

You definitely deserve a lot of props for this one homie.
    04-05-10 01:48 AM
    Great theme! I have paid for several that I have since deleted because they ran slooooow or I didn't like them. This one is a keeper. Very clean and professional. Good work!
    Last edited by GibMcFragger; 04-11-10 at 05:59 PM.
    04-05-10 01:58 PM
    Really love this theme thanks and great job please keep up the good work
    04-07-10 04:56 PM
    Very nice theme!

04-07-10 05:31 PM
    thanks alot mate
    04-11-10 11:48 PM
    easily one of the BEST themes I've ever seen and that includes premium.

You definitely deserve a lot of props for this one homie.
    thank you guys for your kind words.. Please let me know if you find any bugs in it.. thanks!
    04-14-10 10:13 AM
    I know this will sound like a total noob question, and it truly is..

Can anyone possibly show me a screenshot of a HIDDEN TODAY versus a NON HIDDEN TODAY... I'm not sure I know what this means...

I like the looks of this and want to download but not sure which I'd prefer..

Thanks a million!
    04-14-10 12:06 PM
    thank you guys for your kind words.. Please let me know if you find any bugs in it.. thanks!
    Are you still considering making a non-hidden version with weather?
    04-14-10 06:17 PM
    Are you still considering making a non-hidden version with weather?
    Done! Please check OP for screenshot and OTA link for NON-Hidden Today version with Weather slot.
    04-15-10 08:54 PM
    truly one of the best if not the best. Thank you very much.
    04-18-10 01:42 AM
    Do you still happen to have the OTA link for the non hidden Today version WITHOUT the weather slot? I love the theme but I decided I don't need the weather slot. I see you just updated it with a new version with weather slot, I am looking for the previous version (1.6 I think it was).
    04-27-10 06:20 PM
    not sure if its just me but every theme I download is messed up, everytime I try and use the explorer it give me some error message and I've got to restart.
    04-27-10 07:25 PM
361 ... 89101112 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD