any chance we could see this theme for the bold 9000?
    03-08-10 09:29 PM
    Ahh after hours of reading I see the Non-Hidden theme doesn't have the weather slot do you have any plans to release this? I'm assuming that is why others are missing the weather too

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-08-10 11:07 PM
    when I first install the theme I have an
    email icon, but after an hour or 2, or a
    reboot, it disappears. Guess I should follow
    those gmail steps on the previous page. Same
    steps for all Windows software? Im running XP.

Great theme overall.
    03-16-10 06:51 PM
    I am having the same problem as post #170 where the date headings are too large and get cut off. It occurs in the calendar and recent calls, where the phone number is too large and gets cut off or overlaps into the next field. In the contacts list, the name is the correct size, but the company name is much larger. My default font size is set to 6. I love this theme, and any help would be appreciated.
    I downloaded this theme yesterday from the link in the first post.

Regards,
    Yoni
    [email protected]

Last edited by ykurland; 03-28-10 at 09:17 AM.
    03-28-10 09:11 AM
    Ahh after hours of reading I see the Non-Hidden theme doesn't have the weather slot do you have any plans to release this? I'm assuming that is why others are missing the weather too

Since your first release I was amazed with this theme... but needed Calendar and Messages in my today screen.. so now you did it and I�m happy with it... but.... I also miss the weather slot in this non-hidden today version..

Much appreciated..
    03-28-10 10:57 AM
    when I first install the theme I have an
    email icon, but after an hour or 2, or a
    reboot, it disappears. Guess I should follow
    those gmail steps on the previous page. Same
    steps for all Windows software? Im running XP.

Great theme overall.
    Correct, you need to uninstall the Gmail app that is installed on your phone. This will allow the theme icons be your default email icons..

any chance we could see this theme for the bold 9000?

Yes, email me!
    03-29-10 12:19 PM
    Since your first release I was amazed with this theme... but needed Calendar and Messages in my today screen.. so now you did it and I�m happy with it... but.... I also miss the weather slot in this non-hidden today version..

Much appreciated..
    where do you recommend that I put the weather icon??

I am having the same problem as post #170 where the date headings are too large and get cut off. It occurs in the calendar and recent calls, where the phone number is too large and gets cut off or overlaps into the next field. In the contacts list, the name is the correct size, but the company name is much larger. My default font size is set to 6. I love this theme, and any help would be appreciated.
    I downloaded this theme yesterday from the link in the first post.

Regards,
    Yoni
    [email protected]

I would normally ask to see a screenshot but I think I know what you mean. When making themes, I dont modify any of the fonts aside from the Button font only to fix a bug in the theme maker. All other fonts are left alone, this is including font sizes. If I make the font any smaller, Id have those who prefer bigger sizes requesting that I increase the font size. Currently, this theme is meant to be ran with fonts from 7-10.. I run 8 and nothing is cut off...
    Sorry for the inconvenience.
    03-29-10 12:23 PM
    i get a 907 invalid cod error. why? please help
    03-29-10 01:16 PM
    ^^ this theme is for the 9700 running OS 5.0

Your signature says you have the 8320.. time to upgrade if so jp
    03-29-10 01:19 PM
    sorry i havent updated my profile. i have a 9700 wit 5.0.0.545 os.
    03-29-10 01:22 PM
    Clear your browser's cache and and retry. If not, I can try to reupload the install files.
    03-29-10 01:30 PM
    still getting a download failed.
    03-29-10 01:38 PM
    Links have been updated. Thanks!
    03-29-10 01:57 PM
    still nothing im resetting my phone. could it be a problem wit the os? its the 5.0.0545?
    03-29-10 02:08 PM
    ^^ yeah Ive read that users running OS 5.0.0.509 and later have been having issues installing themes or browsing the web... Normally clearing all your web browser cache's should fix the issue.
    03-29-10 02:14 PM
    For those of you who are having browser problems with the new OS's with downloading themes, the issue is not the theme but with your OS itself.
    I personally have upgraded my OS and have experienced a few of these issues. The best advice I can give you is to reload your OS into your device, not through DM. Then choose an older back up file, hopefully you haven't deleted them all, and restore your personal data (memos, calendar, etc..). I hope that helps.

03-29-10 03:24 PM

I would normally ask to see a screenshot but I think I know what you mean. When making themes, I dont modify any of the fonts aside from the Button font only to fix a bug in the theme maker. All other fonts are left alone, this is including font sizes. If I make the font any smaller, Id have those who prefer bigger sizes requesting that I increase the font size. Currently, this theme is meant to be ran with fonts from 7-10.. I run 8 and nothing is cut off...
    I would suggest you put the weather app in the top left corner of screen, You can move the speaker icon or battery status to the central header (to where carrier and time is displayed). If possible make the weather app selectable so as to be able to enter the weather app from home screen. I�ve seen this in other themes and it works great.

The only font I would make a bit bigger is the one used to display Calendar and Messages in home screen (in the Non Hidden Today version of your theme). This is the ony place where the font is rather small. I�ve tried other themes and even with a larger font no extra text is cut off.

Thanks in advance.. and once again, fantastic theme!!
    03-29-10 05:33 PM
    I'd recommend the weather to be on the top right under the battery picture. I also agree with the font of the messages and calender to be enlarged to seperate it from the actual dates/messages below it.

I've never used a theme for so long because I really love this theme!

A couple of small things you might want to know about:
    When I open a browser, it shows that I a bbm which goes away when I go to my home screen as it's false.
    When on a phonecall, the timer is blocked off by the messages icon

Thanks again!
    03-29-10 06:04 PM
    I'd recommend the weather to be on the top right under the battery picture. I also agree with the font of the messages and calender to be enlarged to seperate it from the actual dates/messages below it.

I've never used a theme for so long because I really love this theme!

A couple of small things you might want to know about:
    When I open a browser, it shows that I a bbm which goes away when I go to my home screen as it's false.
    When on a phonecall, the timer is blocked off by the messages icon

Thanks again!
    Top right is fine for me... as long as you can make the app selectable.
    Any chance for these changes to occur??
    03-29-10 06:11 PM
    I see. It's still a great theme and I'll probably stick with it for a while.

03-30-10 03:10 AM
    Every time I click on the browser icon I get an uncaught java exception error that completely freezes the phone. Using the latest OSes, .566 or .586. Any ideas?
    03-31-10 09:17 AM
    I've been told by users who have that issue that they have had to reupload their desktop manager backup that they saved from before their last upgrade. U can also try to clear all the caches of your browser.

03-31-10 09:21 AM
    Clearing cache didn't help and my latest backup includes this theme so I would still have the problem. The odd thing is if I click on a link in an email the browser opens fine. It only fails when I try to access it via the icon.

Changing the default from BB to HTML browser fixes the problem for now. There are times when I will beed the BB browser but not all that often.
    Last edited by donbp1; 03-31-10 at 11:22 AM.
    03-31-10 10:04 AM
    Great Theme-- Just got it and it is working fine. The only problem I have is that when I'm on a phone call, the screen is blank. Caller ID works fine, but when I answer the call, the screen turns blue with no writing or anything. Any suggestions? Other than that, I will be working this theme for a long time-- thanks again.
    03-31-10 12:15 PM
    Loveeee the theme. Having some problems with my date in messages being too big as well as other fonts/icons that just seem to big. I attached some images

03-31-10 01:15 PM
361 ... 7891011 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD