Absolutely gorgeous theme for my 9700.
    I want to ask, is there a version without transitions? It is a little slow, i would love the fast version.
    Thank you.

Edit:
    When i browse a message or an email, the cursor is blue. you left it on purpose?
    10x
    Last edited by azie; 01-28-10 at 09:34 AM.
    01-28-10 09:25 AM
    I LOVE this too THANK YOU!! Keep em coming!!!
    01-28-10 09:30 AM
    Absolutely gorgeous theme for my 9700.
    I want to ask, is there a version without transitions? It is a little slow, i would love the fast version.
    Thank you.

Edit:
    When i browse a message or an email, the cursor is blue. you left it on purpose?
    10x
    Lol, there is no version available that lacks transitions.

The cursor color Is set by the OS of the fone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-10 09:53 AM
    Your the best!
    01-28-10 10:08 AM
    Lol, there is no version available that lacks transitions.

The cursor color Is set by the OS of the fone.

Even the calendar? All blue? :|

EDIT:
    I installed yukinoai theme "carbon stripes". He made the cursor grey. Maybe you could fix it in your theme.
    Last edited by azie; 01-28-10 at 11:57 AM.
    01-28-10 11:04 AM
    Even the calendar? All blue? :|

EDIT:
    I installed yukinoai theme "carbon stripes". He made the cursor grey. Maybe you could fix it in your theme.
    ill look into updating that if so..thx!
    01-28-10 12:39 PM
    ill look into updating that if so..thx!
    Please don't find my comments as offendive, i just want to make things perfect.
    I will study the theme and i will make some proposals. If you find them necessary, please update.
    1. Cursor all over
    2. Focus in Contacts and in email
    3. Focus over links in emails
    4. The icon for messages (is google yes? - maybe an envelope)
    5. Calendar - focus and the fundal for the months
    6. Camera - still blue
    7. Calculator - focus (still blue)
    8. Options - second level, cursor blue
    9. Manage connections - blue focus
    10. Transitions - i preffer without, you want as it is. no bother
    11. Focus in themes - blue
    12. The menu is lifting up - can't you make it to drop down the same way, with transitions?
    13. Focus in media (pictures, video, music, camera, etc)

That's about all up to now. If you want me to, i can search trough
    01-28-10 01:11 PM
    This has got to be THE best free theme right now. Excellent custom icons, transitions and attention to detail. I've seen some "Premium" themes that have less detail or almost a copy of this, with the weather app on the right, instead of the left. Really thankful you've made this free.

I keep coming back to this as my main theme.
    Im glad you like it..!

Bliss is now v1.4.. please redownload the theme. Small fixes were made.. call screen font is now bigger.
    01-31-10 07:56 AM
    Im glad you like it..!

Bliss is now v1.4.. please redownload the theme. Small fixes were made.. call screen font is now bigger.
    Thanks for the update, the links still say 1.2 though.

The 9700 is my first BB, having been an avid Treo user, then Winmo the last 3 years. I guess the new and different themes are just one of the reasons why BB users keep coming back. So, for the last month I've been experimenting, both buying and downloading free themes to see what I like, and seriously, this theme is one of the best- great attention to detail, attractive yet efficient and not gimmicky.

I'm still not sure why some themes are "premium" when they have stock icons etc, and some "premium" themes are/ look like knock offs of some of the best free themes, including yours.
    01-31-10 09:32 AM
    Too bad you didn't fixed the blue color. Beautiful theme anyway.
    01-31-10 11:01 AM
    Thanks for the update, the links still say 1.2 though.

The 9700 is my first BB, having been an avid Treo user, then Winmo the last 3 years. I guess the new and different themes are just one of the reasons why BB users keep coming back. So, for the last month I've been experimenting, both buying and downloading free themes to see what I like, and seriously, this theme is one of the best- great attention to detail, attractive yet efficient and not gimmicky.

I'm still not sure why some themes are "premium" when they have stock icons etc, and some "premium" themes are/ look like knock offs of some of the best free themes, including yours.

Thank you! Very nice of you to say that.
    01-31-10 05:50 PM
    Thanks for the update. This is one of the most quality themes out there, good work!
    01-31-10 09:51 PM
    Why then do i have some gmail icons and some normal envelope icons? (Like i posted in my earlier post) It's not consistently all gmail icons.

Is there anyway to change this?

Also.. has anyone noticed when you are on a call, i.e. phone banking or any call that requires you to press numbers to select options....When you press the numbers, they do not appear on the screen?

Might be a theme glitch?
    Hi Danniel,

Just wondering if you had addressed the issues that i had raised?

I have downloaded your latest version (1.6) and numbers still do not appear on screen when i am on a call and press them.
    03-01-10 05:28 AM
    Hi Danniel,

Just wondering if you had addressed the issues that i had raised?

I have downloaded your latest version (1.6) and numbers still do not appear on screen when i am on a call and press them.
    THe OS 5.0 version has been updated.. is that the version you're using?

For the gmail icons..
    follow these intructions

first install Crackutil to your computer. Do not open it though, until AFTER you hav connected your phone to your computer. If you are using Windows 7 to do this, you must right click over the Crackutil icon and choose Run As Administrator.

http://forums.crackberry.com/attachm...-crackutil.zip

Open Crackutil (as administrator)

1. Click on File Manipulation - INTERMEDIATE
    2. Click Retrieve File Listing
    3. Highlight "net_rim_bb_gmail" in the list
    4. Click Remove File from Device

Your Blackberry will reboot. You now have 2 more COD's to remove

Do the same thing for the other 2 net_rim_bb_gmail COD's, one at a time. The phone will not reboot after their removal.

net_rim_bb_gmail_resource_en

net_rim_bb_gmail_help_en

if you also have a .cod called "net_rim_bb_gmail_resource_fr" , remove that too.

After these 3 .cods are removed, close down Crackutil, and remove phone and re-boot it.
    03-01-10 10:09 AM
    hey Danny,
    i saw that you updated the theme.
    did you fixed the blue color?
    03-01-10 10:53 AM
    I just wanted to add my appreciation to the list!
    BlackberryBliss is Sharp, Clean & Efficient! A theme proud to be displayed.
    I know much time & effort has gone into all your themes & I just wanted to say 'Thank You'!
    03-02-10 04:17 AM
    Thank you so so so much for making these beautiful themes!

I am a big fan of yours. Thank you again
    03-02-10 05:57 AM
    Dannie.....you have some of the best themes!!!! Your hard work is much appreciated!!!!

03-02-10 07:03 AM
    Hotkeys added! Updated link posted
    03-03-10 05:42 AM
    I was wondering how I would go about getting the weather to show up on the home screen. Like the picture shows it being in the top left corner. Great theme, very sophisticated.
    First of all this is a great theme..thanks very much.

Second.. I have the same question as above..

How can I get the weather the show up??
    03-03-10 07:55 AM
    Ok so there are links to download weather apps on the first post. Install one of the app, set it up proper, then place the weather icon on the first slot of the 2nd row of icons. In other words put it on the 7th icon slot of your apps menu.

03-03-10 08:07 AM
    Ok so there are links to download weather apps on the first post. Install one of the app, set it up proper, then place the weather icon on the first slot of the 2nd row of icons. In other words put it on the 7th icon slot of your apps menu.

Thanks so much..that makes perfect sense..as the one holding the slot was visual VM.

I probably could have found that by searching..
    This is my first BB..have been a winmo guy for the last 8 years or so.

Sorry to bother.
    03-03-10 08:34 AM
    Congrats! I like this theme, but i need to remove the hotkey "0" Prifile because i often use the numers directly to call... And the "0" is the first number :-)
    Is it possible?
    Thanx in advance

Livio - Trieste (Italy)
    03-07-10 09:47 AM
    WOW. This theme is just amazIng. Using the non-hidden theme (I can't stand hidden themes) and its beautiful. Thank you for sharing this art with us!!!

03-07-10 10:20 PM
    I have weatherbug and it doesn't show up when I put it as the 7th icon.
    Also, how is $ a shortcut when I have to push "alt" then "z"? Sorry for the dumb questions and thanks again for sharing your amazing work

Edit: I had the actual weatherbug app and put that on slot 7. However, I realized now that your OTA link is for another version (Direct). It still doesn't show on homepage though. Will try a batter pull now hopefully the two apps aren't conflicting.

Batt pull allowed setup of weatherbug direct but still no weather on homepage. Just letting you know about it. I'm using this theme regardless and love it!!

Last edited by DrJeff; 03-07-10 at 11:04 PM.
    03-07-10 10:39 PM
361 ... 678910 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD