absolutely gorgeous theme!!!!! LOVE IT!!

Question though...

Why do i get a gmail icon next to some emails and the normal envelope in others?

This is in my inbox and they aren't associated gmail emails or contacts?!?!

Please help.

Ian.
    Can anyone assist? here is a screen shot of what i'm talking about.

Also, my gmail emails are different from my work emails as i have the gmail email client installed.
    01-15-10 08:19 PM

Also, my gmail emails are different from my work emails as i have the gmail email client installed.
    guys, the gmail icon is just something i chose to be an icon when you receive new emails.. it does not represent new gmails received.. sorry for the confusion.
    01-15-10 09:40 PM
    blackcorpo theme is much better than this. The main issue i have with this theme is that the characters are cut off on most of menu.
    for example, instead of saying "cancel", it shows "c....."
    I deleted blackbliss right away after i figured out this issue and installed blackcorpo, which is virtual same look and feel.
    don't know why it this one could win the contest.
    (i am using 9700 with OS 5 by the way)
    thats an issue that was fixed back in the beginning. Thanks for your comments. if the issues is still there, can you please post a screen shot..
    01-15-10 09:41 PM

Great theme! I have a few questions or suggestions, I seem to be missing the icon for phone calls in the main menu but it is in the switch application tab. Also my calendar only shows one even for all the fields in the status screen. Lastly the names of people or work places usually overlap with the "my number", which i had highlighted no in the option to show but thats not only for your theme. Any suggestions?

Thank you and keep making great themes!

I found the icon for the calls...
    hit the blackberry button and choose "show all" then look for the icon that will show you your "calls" list..
    01-15-10 09:47 PM
    thats an issue that was fixed back in the beginning. Thanks for your comments. if the issues is still there, can you please post a screen shot..
    I'm not a theme maker, but, I do use a lot of themes. This one is awesome! Thanks for the effort you've put into providing us a premium theme for "free".
    01-15-10 09:48 PM
    guys, the gmail icon is just something i chose to be an icon when you receive new emails.. it does not represent new gmails received.. sorry for the confusion.

Why then do i have some gmail icons and some normal envelope icons? (Like i posted in my earlier post) It's not consistently all gmail icons.

Is there anyway to change this?

Also.. has anyone noticed when you are on a call, i.e. phone banking or any call that requires you to press numbers to select options....When you press the numbers, they do not appear on the screen?

Might be a theme glitch?
    01-16-10 12:08 AM
    Why then do i have some gmail icons and some normal envelope icons? (Like i posted in my earlier post) It's not consistently all gmail icons.

Is there anyway to change this?

Also.. has anyone noticed when you are on a call, i.e. phone banking or any call that requires you to press numbers to select options....When you press the numbers, they do not appear on the screen?

Might be a theme glitch?
    emails should be gmail icons. envelopes should be txt messages and mms msgs...

when i press numbers, they appear on my screen. Im using the 8900 though.
    01-16-10 01:09 AM
    emails should be gmail icons. envelopes should be txt messages and mms msgs...

when i press numbers, they appear on my screen. Im using the 8900 though.
    Theres obviously an issue then. Any recommendations?

Because im getting a combination of gmail and envelope icons, and i definitely cannot have numbers displayed when i press them whilst on a call.

I have confirmed this with 2 other users of the same theme and 9700 device.
    01-16-10 01:52 AM
    ^^ i will look into this and repost soon.
    01-16-10 02:08 AM
    ^^ i will look into this and repost soon.
    Thanks Dannieloco! Much appreciated!

Otherwise a really fantastic theme!!

These little things are just annoying..
    01-16-10 02:18 AM
    I douwloaded this theme for my blackberry but does not appear under themes. Where might it have gone to?

very useful site. thanks alot everyone!
    01-20-10 08:51 PM
    Try rebooting your device
    01-20-10 09:09 PM
    Try rebooting your device
    I already did but still doesn't appear and when I try to downloaded again it says that if I want to replace it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-10 02:42 PM
    Great theme, thank you.
    01-21-10 08:17 PM
    again thank you very much
    01-24-10 11:16 AM
    I douwloaded this theme for my blackberry but does not appear under themes. Where might it have gone to?

very useful site. thanks alot everyone!
    Look under your apps. listing. It might possibly be there. Great Theme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    01-25-10 01:30 AM
    This has got to be THE best free theme right now. Excellent custom icons, transitions and attention to detail. I've seen some "Premium" themes that have less detail or almost a copy of this, with the weather app on the right, instead of the left. Really thankful you've made this free.

I keep coming back to this as my main theme.
    01-25-10 03:05 AM
    i looove this theme & keep coming back to it! but would u be able to take off the little "table" holding the 6 icons on the main menu? i tried a couple of different wallpapers bc i get bored easily & that gray/red table didnt match so i end up going back to the stock wp or a dif theme lol...also would u be able to make the highlight selection a different color other than red? maybe white/black/gray? & this last 1 is prob a stretch but is there a way to not make my msgs come up on the main screen when i scroll over the icon? i guess it would be a weather w/ NO today theme? even if u cant make any of these changes thx for a great theme!
    01-25-10 01:50 PM
    i looove this theme & keep coming back to it! but would u be able to take off the little "table" holding the 6 icons on the main menu? i tried a couple of different wallpapers bc i get bored easily & that gray/red table didnt match so i end up going back to the stock wp or a dif theme lol...also would u be able to make the highlight selection a different color other than red? maybe white/black/gray? & this last 1 is prob a stretch but is there a way to not make my msgs come up on the main screen when i scroll over the icon? i guess it would be a weather w/ NO today theme? even if u cant make any of these changes thx for a great theme!
    thank you for your comment.. but I dont make these sort of requests. You're asking me to change a big part of my theme and I happen to like it the way it is. It's free and I do appreciate certain requests, but I lean towards requests that help make a theme more functional and bug free.

Again, sorry for not making your changes, but thanks for taking the time to post.
    01-25-10 05:30 PM
    Hey, amazing theme! Been using it a while now and I love it. My only issue is the default font size, I just find it way too big, but if I change my font to 5 or 6 then the date headings (eg. In an email folder) don't change and therefore become distorted. Also, most of the drop down menu's just show ... instead of a number or word. I just feel like if our phones resolution can handle a small font, we should take advantage of it. The blackcorpo theme does this quite well but I like yours so much more

Just a small suggestion, please know that I appreciate your work SO much!

Last edited by Rock077; 01-26-10 at 12:52 AM.
    01-25-10 10:05 PM
    thank you for your comment.. but I dont make these sort of requests. You're asking me to change a big part of my theme and I happen to like it the way it is. It's free and I do appreciate certain requests, but I lean towards requests that help make a theme more functional and bug free.

Again, sorry for not making your changes, but thanks for taking the time to post.
    thx for wb & np thats definitely understandable...like i mentioned b4 its still a great theme!
    01-26-10 05:17 PM
    Hey, amazing theme! Been using it a while now and I love it. My only issue is the default font size, I just find it way too big, but if I change my font to 5 or 6 then the date headings (eg. In an email folder) don't change and therefore become distorted. Also, most of the drop down menu's just show ... instead of a number or word. I just feel like if our phones resolution can handle a small font, we should take advantage of it. The blackcorpo theme does this quite well but I like yours so much more

Just a small suggestion, please know that I appreciate your work SO much!

can you show a screenshot? that should have been fixed already. Also.. I dont mess with font size, all that is OEM. I dont mess with font size because if I was to lower the font to 6, i'd have users requesting that I raise the font size because they have difficulty seeing. This is the same reason I dont make my themes have size 9 font like some users prefer...
    font size is left alone.. its something I dont mess with when making themes.
    01-26-10 06:11 PM
    Hi All, sorry to borrow this thread. I am a new Bold (9000) user. Happen to see this wonderful theme. I wonder if this theme can be use for Bold 9000 OS5? If not, where can i find one that can work on my BB9000? Thanks.
    01-26-10 07:53 PM
    I was wondering how I would go about getting the weather to show up on the home screen. Like the picture shows it being in the top left corner. Great theme, very sophisticated.
    01-27-10 10:19 AM
    can you show a screenshot? that should have been fixed already. Also.. I dont mess with font size, all that is OEM. I dont mess with font size because if I was to lower the font to 6, i'd have users requesting that I raise the font size because they have difficulty seeing. This is the same reason I dont make my themes have size 9 font like some users prefer...
    font size is left alone.. its something I dont mess with when making themes.
    Here ya go. Right now I have my font at 6, I don't know much about making themes but can you not allow it to have a user defined font? I'm pretty sure when I change my font size on the default theme it changes the fonts for everything including the headers in the email lists.
    01-28-10 01:27 AM
361 ... 56789 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD