hi..thanks.. lurve the theme..
    01-10-10 07:10 AM
    Berryweather also works fine w/the Theme, if you were looking for another weather option
    01-10-10 07:16 AM
    Seriously, this has got to be the best looking free theme out there, with the customized icons and transitions etc. Thanks for all the hard work!!!!!

Only issue I have is that the weathereye beta icon does not update on the home screen, although the temperature/ description updates just fine. The icon does update in the menu screen, though.

Still, an awesome theme.
    01-10-10 11:04 AM
    Seriously, this has got to be the best looking free theme out there, with the customized icons and transitions etc. Thanks for all the hard work!!!!!

Only issue I have is that the weathereye beta icon does not update on the home screen, although the temperature/ description updates just fine. The icon does update in the menu screen, though.

Still, an awesome theme.
    is that a settings? It should refresh automatically. Have you checked out berrygreen v2?
    01-11-10 05:56 PM
    I can't seem to get the weather app to show up. Tried everything. Any ideas?
    01-11-10 07:42 PM
    I can't seem to get the weather app to show up. Tried everything. Any ideas?
    what app are you using and what have u tried? Place it in the correct slot and setup your app properly.
    01-11-10 07:53 PM
    I've tried weather bug, accu weather, the weather channel...nothing works. in first slot of second row.
    Great theme, though! Thanks in advance for your help!
    01-11-10 07:57 PM
    is that a settings? It should refresh automatically. Have you checked out berrygreen v2?

Yeah, got the settings to show and update every 30 minutes. It updates on the menu screen but not the home screen though. Same thing with Berrygreen so I'm not sure what's up with that.
    01-11-10 09:39 PM
    I do like this theme. Thanks for sharing.
    01-12-10 10:17 AM
    I've tried weather bug, accu weather, the weather channel...nothing works. in first slot of second row.
    Great theme, though! Thanks in advance for your help!

You sure you downloaded the correct link? One has weather, the other does not.
    01-12-10 05:29 PM
    thank you for many this topics very excellent
    01-13-10 08:42 AM
    Dumb question: For some of the "required" icons, like "Contacts," there isn't any way to change the icon, is there? The Calendar picture is always Friday the 14th, and that's a little distracting when it's a different date.

Love the Theme though, the new icons are terrific!
    01-13-10 10:01 AM
    No u can't change the contacts icon. All of these icons were made by the (icon king) theme maker and same goes wit the calendar icon altho there is an app u can buy that'll change it but the icon will look like the oem icon and won't match the rest so ur theme will look fugg

Dumb question: For some of the "required" icons, like "Contacts," there isn't any way to change the icon, is there? The Calendar picture is always Friday the 14th, and that's a little distracting when it's a different date.

Love the Theme though, the new icons are terrific!
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-13-10 10:32 AM
    Congrats! Bliss is an awesome theme

01-13-10 11:25 AM
    First theme I have downloaded top notch stuff!
    01-13-10 02:40 PM
    Just downloaded this theme. Really good job!
    01-14-10 02:00 AM
    blackcorpo theme is much better than this. The main issue i have with this theme is that the characters are cut off on most of menu.
    for example, instead of saying "cancel", it shows "c....."
    I deleted blackbliss right away after i figured out this issue and installed blackcorpo, which is virtual same look and feel.
    don't know why it this one could win the contest.
    (i am using 9700 with OS 5 by the way)
    01-14-10 08:49 AM
    This is a great theme. Thank you!

Last edited by Chris-RHS; 01-14-10 at 04:56 PM.
    01-14-10 04:22 PM
    blackcorpo theme is much better than this. The main issue i have with this theme is that the characters are cut off on most of menu.
    for example, instead of saying "cancel", it shows "c....."
    I deleted blackbliss right away after i figured out this issue and installed blackcorpo, which is virtual same look and feel.
    don't know why it this one could win the contest.
    (i am using 9700 with OS 5 by the way)
    Did you use the 5.0 OS version?

When I upgraded my 8900 from 4.6 to 5.0 I had the same issue. When I installed the 5.0 version of the theme, I no longer had that problem.
    01-14-10 04:39 PM
    absolutely gorgeous theme!!!!! LOVE IT!!

Question though...

Why do i get a gmail icon next to some emails and the normal envelope in others?

This is in my inbox and they aren't associated gmail emails or contacts?!?!

Please help.

Ian.
    01-14-10 09:17 PM
    Great theme! I have a few questions or suggestions, I seem to be missing the icon for phone calls in the main menu but it is in the switch application tab. Also my calendar only shows one even for all the fields in the status screen. Lastly the names of people or work places usually overlap with the "my number", which i had highlighted no in the option to show but thats not only for your theme. Any suggestions?

Thank you and keep making great themes!

I found the icon for the calls...
    Last edited by luney22; 01-15-10 at 12:24 PM.
    01-15-10 12:12 PM
    Great theme! I have a few questions or suggestions, I seem to be missing the icon for phone calls in the main menu but it is in the switch application tab. Also my calendar only shows one even for all the fields in the status screen. Lastly the names of people or work places usually overlap with the "my number", which i had highlighted no in the option to show but thats not only for your theme. Any suggestions?

Thank you and keep making great themes!

I found the icon for the calls...
    Hang tight, the moderator/promoter Flyroxybaby will be by soon to answer any questions related to Bliss or Berry Green!
    01-15-10 01:11 PM
    Hang tight, the moderator/promoter Flyroxybaby will be by soon to answer any questions related to Bliss or Berry Green!
    LOL.. yeah, give her a minute!
    01-15-10 04:59 PM
    i downloaded the theme with the weather slot. Is there any reason that the weather slot isn't actively working, and instead has the medianet icon?

Possibly old OS?
    01-15-10 05:41 PM
    i downloaded the theme with the weather slot. Is there any reason that the weather slot isn't actively working, and instead has the medianet icon?

Possibly old OS?
    01-15-10 05:44 PM
361 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD