Have you done a reboot?
    12-18-09 07:20 PM
    Have you done a reboot?
    Thought I did I will try another.

Just did a reboot and no delete option comes up.....strange!

I just can't install overtop?

It is almost like it is a default theme from the carrier that you can,t delete.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by RumbleMe; 12-18-09 at 07:54 PM.
    12-18-09 07:37 PM
    After numerous install/uninstalls still getting precision zen as home screen. I believe there is a bug in this incarnation of the bliss theme.....will go back to the original bliss theme until resolved. thanks for all your work the theme is truly my favorite. I was excited when you issued an update. Wonder if others will have an issue as my own. Im running .421 on a Bold 9700.
    Try selecting options from the home screen and changing zen to today and back again.

12-18-09 07:48 PM
    OK, I found out from this forum on how to delete themes that you can't delete from the option>theme.

Go to options>applications>select the theme and delete.

Now to install this new update and test it out.
    12-18-09 08:47 PM
    Ok...lol, one more post about this updated theme. Things I noticed.

- no more animated bumps over the icons
    - the background screen does not work like the above poster claims
    - the weather slot does not work
    - calender messages do not work
    - battery on home screen is original battery icon

- the cut off txt is fixed
    12-18-09 09:23 PM
    Same as rumbleme....
    Love the transitions, great theme awaiting anxiously for the above to be fixed.

12-18-09 10:05 PM
    Ok...lol, one more post about this updated theme. Things I noticed.

- no more animated bumps over the icons
    - the background screen does not work like the above poster claims
    - the weather slot does not work
    - calender messages do not work
    - battery on home screen is original battery icon

- the cut off txt is fixed
    Ok, so I tried this theme on my gf's 9700. Same thing happened that you were having. Since the old version was named blackberrybliss as is the new version, the phone has trouble with the installation. What I did was used Desktop Manager to uninstall BlackberryBliss. The DM would have my phone reboot. Then after the reboot and my phone using a stock theme, I would download the new BlackberryBliss theme. As soon as it was done, I rebooted the phone and then selected the theme. This fixed my problem and all the issues noted above.

PLEASE IF U WANT TO INSTALL THIS THEME. MAKE SURE U UNINSTALL ANY PREVIOUS VERSIONS OF BLACKBERRYBLISS BEFORE INSTALLING THE NEW VERSION.
    Last edited by dannieloco; 12-19-09 at 10:10 AM.
    12-19-09 05:44 AM
    I tried the above procedure and still the same results. I am on 344. So I am back to the original until I hear about other ppls results

12-19-09 03:31 PM
    12-19-09 03:55 PM
    So far so good. Thanks for the effort!

I,ll test it out some more, but it seems to be functioning properly.

I will post back later if I find anything wrong.

12-19-09 04:37 PM
    I tried the above procedure and still the same results. I am on 344. So I am back to the original until I hear about other ppls results

Ditto here as well.....Will work with the original until kinks are worked out.....
    12-19-09 05:29 PM
    Just used these links and it has corrected any bug/glitch/issue.......Thanks for the dilligence danniel.......Can you outline any specific changes as they appear neglibile to me....
    12-19-09 06:04 PM

12-19-09 08:37 PM
    So far awesome!!!

12-19-09 08:38 PM
    Seems solid! The transitions are nice too.

Thanks again for this great theme!

Is it possible to add a quicklaunch shortcut on the spacebar?

12-19-09 09:38 PM
    Hi All,

This is my latest creation!
    I wanted to make a theme that a professional could rock while in a meeting. I love showing off my blackberry but I needed a theme that could be rocked even in a professional environment.

Over 80 new icons were made and some were modified from my BerryGreen collection.

THIS THEME IS FOR THE BOLD 2 (9700) RUNNING OS 5.0 OR LATER.

Check Out The High Resolution Images Here!

Teaser Images Below. Please note: Icons and background images are clearer once installed on your phone. (images are from the 8900 blackberry model)

I will work to remove any bugs reported by users and take into consideration the comments stated in this thread.

Thanks and Enjoy!

v1.0
    Test build

v1.1
    Added Battery Icon with charging indicators
    Replaced 2 icons
    Replaced Fonts to have a black outer glow
    Resized the banner size of the Apps Menu and Inbox screen

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    NEW!
    BlackberryBliss Weather + Hidden Today version with 5 entries

Weather Eye App - please use your blackberry browser to click this link

Weather Bug App - please use your blackberry browser to click this link

OTA LINK - BlackberryBliss v1.1 with Weather + Hidden Today Screen - 5 Entries

OTA LINK - BlackberryBliss v1.1 with Hidden Today Screen - 8 Entries

Now Available!
    NON-Hidden Today version of BlackberryBliss!

OTA LINK - BlackberryBliss v1.1 with NON-Hidden Today Screen

**** Please Do a battery pull or fully restart your phone after installing this theme.

INTRUCTIONS:

THIS THEME WORKS ON THE BLACKBERRY TOUR RUNNING OS 5.0 OR HIGHER, AND THE CURVE II 8900.

PLEASE CLICK ON THE OTA LINK USING YOUR BLACKBERRY BROWSER TO INSTALL THE THEME.

GO TO OPTIONS > THEMES > Select BLACKBERRY BLISS

REBOOT YOUR PHONE

DONE

More themes that work on the Bold 2 by Dannieloco

BerryGreen v2

BerryGreen v1.6

CoachBerryHD 8900

Sex On The Beach 8900

FootballBerry 8900

BaseballBerry 8900

Check out this theme at
    Berry Good Themes - FREE THEMES
    Free BlackberryBliss Theme For The BlackBerry Curve 8900 | Themes & Wallpapers | BlackBerry Rocks!
    Hello! I tried to download the Hidden Today with Weather to my new Bold and it told me the Page cannot be found.
    12-19-09 11:02 PM
    Hello! I tried to download the Hidden Today with Weather to my new Bold and it told me the Page cannot be found.
    The new links were posted just a few posts above your post.
    12-20-09 03:51 AM
    Just used these links and it has corrected any bug/glitch/issue.......Thanks for the dilligence danniel.......Can you outline any specific changes as they appear neglibile to me....
    I still get some of the same issues I had with it. The date is still cut off if you use anything less then 8pt text. The options drop downs are not readible unless you go up to 9pt text, and the call log screen cuts the numbers off unless your 8pt text or higher. I like using 5pt text, I can get more text on the screen, and my eyes don't have trouble with it. This is by far my favorite theme, but I'm still left wishing I could use it. I'd be willing to donate $20.00 just to have the text issues fixed. The fixed call screen looks awesome, and the transitions are great!!
    12-20-09 04:19 AM
    Excellent theme, but the calendar would not show up on the today screen on my bold 2, running OS 5.0.0.405. The message portion, is working just fine.
    ME too.
    No today as screenshot.
    12-20-09 06:21 PM
    Its a hidden today. The calendar entries will show up when u scroll over the calendar icon.

12-20-09 06:33 PM
    Yes. I know. Before I update my firmware to .405, it worked. But for now the hidden today didn't show up.

12-20-09 08:02 PM
    Having the same issues. Since I only have my Bold for 2 days at first I thought it was a device problem. Now I see it wasn't.
    12-20-09 08:50 PM
    Hi All,

This is my latest creation!
    I wanted to make a theme that a professional could rock while in a meeting. I love showing off my blackberry but I needed a theme that could be rocked even in a professional environment.

Over 80 new icons were made and some were modified from my BerryGreen collection.

THIS THEME IS FOR THE BOLD 2 (9700) RUNNING OS 5.0 OR LATER.

What is that wooden box icon? I don't have it on my device.
    Last edited by krisztibi; 12-20-09 at 09:02 PM.
    12-20-09 08:57 PM
    What is that wooden box icon? I don't have it on my device.
    Inbox for email accounts, mailbox is for messages, envelope for sms and mms, and the book for contacts.

For the record this theme is still rocking my phone without any issues. I am on .344, if that helps.
    12-20-09 09:44 PM
    Inbox for email accounts, mailbox is for messages, envelope for sms and mms, and the book for contacts.

For the record this theme is still rocking my phone without any issues. I am on .344, if that helps.
    Thanks. I do have the same theme but don't have any email account set up yet. Would it be the reason I don't have that wooden box? Will it appear once I have my email setup?
    12-20-09 10:12 PM
361 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD