What's the Box with the 5 diagonal dots in the upper right corner? I've never seen that?
    not sure!!!
    12-05-09 02:03 PM
    Great theme however battery meter in red looks like a stick of dynamite!!!!
    The battery meter is a little oversized and seems out of place, but doesn't quite look like a dynamite stick. I still love this theme though.
    12-05-09 04:15 PM
    If you would include the quicklaunch spacebar option would be great!
    12-06-09 01:53 AM
    I definitely don't have that problem!

I now know why my date is cut off and yours is not. If you use a font size lower then the font the theme has for the dates in the messages, then it naturally makes the bars smaller in the messages column. It doesn't change the font size of the dates, so it cuts them off.
    12-06-09 05:13 AM
    Love this theme. Thanks very much!!
    12-08-09 10:54 AM
    Wow, great job on this theme!

Really like the animated bumps when you pass through the icons.

Good Job!
    12-08-09 06:19 PM
    I wish someone can help me get this theme. I have tried so hard to get it. I am running 4.7 on (Tour) I can't upgrade to 5.0 per my carrier. Is there any way some can email me with a link? I really want this one! [email protected]

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-09 06:28 PM
    I wish someone can help me get this theme. I have tried so hard to get it. I am running 4.7 on (Tour) I can't upgrade to 5.0 per my carrier. Is there any way some can email me with a link? I really want this one! [email protected]

why cant u upgrade to os 5.0?? Not sure if this is compatible with 4.7
    12-11-09 01:39 AM
    Very Nice. Thanks
    12-11-09 11:12 AM

You can put 5.0 on your Tour, no matter what carrier you have. Here's a link with instructions how to do so. It's actually really simple.. you just delete the vendor.xml. The link will explain it all. I find it alot easier to use the direct loader instead of the blackberry desktop manager. You can find the .exe for the loader in the same folder as the vendor.xml.

BlackBerry OS Upgrade (including betas)

For some reason I have software issues with my verizon 9630... on 5.0. But my sprint 9630 does just fine. They're both running the exact same version... who cares though... they've both been collecting dust since the 9700 released. :O
    12-12-09 04:39 AM
    Thank you will want to try this out shortly!

Awesome!
    12-12-09 08:36 AM
    This theme is exactly what I've been looking for to on my new Bold... clean, effective and beautiful... awesome stuff, thanks for sharing your work!!!
    12-13-09 02:28 PM
    I am so excited to find this theme for my new 9700 Bold! I had this on my 8900 and it was by far my most favorite theme. I just thought I wouldn't ever have one as awesome once I upgraded my phone. Yea!!! Thanks so much!
    12-13-09 07:00 PM
    If you would include the quicklaunch spacebar option would be great!
    Any thoughts OP?
    12-14-09 04:52 AM
    This is a great theme, but I have a question. Is there anyway to change the lock screen from red lines to something different?
    12-14-09 03:11 PM
    I really like this theme, clean and colorful. The icons are very nice.

I hope that you can update this with transitions. It would make it even better.

Also, there is no custom icon for Medium in the Sound Profile.

Thanks for your work.
    12-15-09 08:55 PM
    Anyone know a fix to this problem:

Whenever I delete a message and the prompt comes up, each choice is under lined and the last letters get cut off. I tried battery pulling but the issue is still there.

12-17-09 07:53 AM
    Anyone know a fix to this problem:

Whenever I delete a message and the prompt comes up, each choice is under lined and the last letters get cut off. I tried battery pulling but the issue is still there.

Most of the menus are like this with this theme...must be a spacing issue.
    12-17-09 09:32 AM
    Any "tweaks" or upgrades planned for this incredibly wonderful theme??? Your work is highly appreciated!!!!!!! Happy and Healthy Holiday....
    12-17-09 02:04 PM
    after I installed this theme my sms icon went away and I can't find it. i can only view text messages from the "Messages" icon
    12-17-09 05:04 PM
    In an attempt to fix all the bugs. I re-did this theme so that it's OS 5.0 fully compatible. Feel free to try it out. Im calling it beta until I get most of your approvals and then Ill re-edit the OP.

Gooduck here's the OTA!

BETA - Blackberry Bliss with weather slot
    Just downloaded and getting Precision Zen as my home page with your custom icons. Whats happened......No grey/black blocks that i loved???
    12-18-09 04:50 PM
    try reinstalling/rebooting.. and selecting the theme again
    After numerous install/uninstalls still getting precision zen as home screen. I believe there is a bug in this incarnation of the bliss theme.....will go back to the original bliss theme until resolved. thanks for all your work the theme is truly my favorite. I was excited when you issued an update. Wonder if others will have an issue as my own. Im running .421 on a Bold 9700.
    12-18-09 05:13 PM
    OK ONE more try!!

Blackberry Bliss Beta with Weather Slot

please report back
    Sadly....No luck..Issue remains unresolved.......Help..I use/prefer this theme out of 7 i also enjoy...Im your biggest supporter. There is brilliance in bliss!!!!!!!
    12-18-09 06:04 PM
    I love this theme also. Can you post the wallpaper?
    12-18-09 06:14 PM
    I was going to try this out, but I can't delete the original one even though it is not active. When I highlight it under the theme options there is no delete option ?

Any help for this?

12-18-09 07:10 PM
361 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD