Black & White Collection includes :

- Black and White OS 6 (Customized Black background and White focus icon zen style with OS 6 icons)
    - White and Black (Customized White background and Black focus icon color with black icons)
    - Gray Silver (Customized Gray background and silver focus icon color with silver icons)
    - Dark Metal (Customized Black focus icon color and Black Metal pattern as the background with OS 6 icons)
    - Silver Metal (Customized Silver color background and Silver Metal pattern with black icons)
    - Customized focus and choice icon color

with features :

- Sliding dock of 12 icons
    - Hideable icons (alt + 1, alt + 2)
    - Hidden today (access view to calendar, sms and mms, and messages from home screen) by placing them at 2-12 slot
    - Customized focus and choice icon color

Its available @ Superstore

Its available @ Superstore
    Last edited by Raypho; 11-05-10 at 06:07 AM.
    11-05-10 03:08 AM
    Ive downloaded the old and updated versions of "dark metal" and "black&white" (in black)... I love the OS6 icons and this themes!!!! But theres something inharmonic in the "black&white"-skin: I want to add an create own folders, but the folder-icons you can select and add on are the OS5-icons... :-( In "dark metal" is everythink correct and harmonic!!!! :-)
    11-05-10 05:04 AM
    Ive downloaded the old and updated versions of "dark metal" and "black&white" (in black)... I love the OS6 icons and this themes!!!! But theres something inharmonic in the "black&white"-skin: I want to add an create own folders, but the folder-icons you can select and add on are the OS5-icons... :-( In "dark metal" is everythink correct and harmonic!!!! :-)
    Nice will keep this one as an input. Thank you
    11-05-10 05:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD